Cape declares on SOA

DeletedUser

Or could you just think "Why would they bother announcing this on PnP if it's a tactic to war SOA without leading it to Deus as the puppteers you could say?"

Obviously, if Deus wanted some small tribe to noble out SOA isolated villages near Deus, they wouldn't want the person to bring this to PnP so the whole world knows, including that of SOA players.

No, this is some guy who's screaming for attention, thinking we would all side with the little guy. No sir, you are being flamed, laughed at and making yourself look stupid. :icon_evil:

deadsocks

Cape.png

by request

DeletedUser

:) all of them are under deus control i dont know maybe hurricane is trying to act like he is a master of the game in any circumstance i hope cape looses

JayRud911

I think Hurricane just wants more ODA. He gets bored easily. Incomings give him the adrenaline rush he needs to get through the day

DeletedUser

and and deus better not support him :( i want him to die by himself

DeletedUser

I would like to expand on my theory!

I think that hurricane is active, but the other 3 are inactive and being sat by Deus.

I lol'd, especially about the part of it being a diplomacy-evade on SOA. Grasping at straws, ne?

DeletedUser

Maybe this is about the fight between good vs evil, the little man vs the big man, david vs goliath, take your pick.

now the question is this?

Who is who in this war?

Cape would prefer to be the good, or david.

but Cape just might be the tyranny of evil men, time will tell.

DeletedUser

well if you werent in it it would be the good :p just joking you can be the good since no SOA members post here

DeletedUser

I have no idea what this is all about, it's confused me more than anything ever has in TW.

So I made an elaborate theory!

I was expecting to scout and see stacked villages to be honest, but I have just seen normally filled villages so far :/

And about 4/5 SOA members have posted in this thread hunt.

I want to know what is going on! I'm too impatient to be not knowing. How do I make time go faster so I can tell?