Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Deleted User - 7777020

This will be every Viol8 member that left to Pri-m8 in 1 1/2 years when the world ends

5b897f1abd06e-image.jpg

When are you gonna let them know their services are no longer needed?:rolleyes:

Deleted User - 11483970

lool more like good luck keeping viol8 afloat when you dont even know how to lead.. go make some ops for all your inactives mate. we actually talk to our players and like i said in the forums before you deleted them cuz of ur ego, we all know whats happening. sadly none of your players knew anything about what was happening.

all this cuz we gave you what you wanted but not the way you wanted it. you are a little boy who didnt get his "control" over us. go play with your toys

Deleted User - 7777020

you still haven't thanked me for managing your war with Batan or saving Apes from Minnions, smh

Deleted User - 7777020

And sorry you think that, Viol8 was my creation. You guys didn't seem to think we were such bad leaders when we were organizing your operations or when you were begging me to merge with you at the same time telling me we couldn't join cause some of your guys hated Oebronx :p

Speaking of which....

Lol

Deleted User - 11483970

lmfaoo you didnt manage shit bud, go look at apex/primate score in the war and look at viol8s. we did double your work. you planned like 2 ops, sit down and be humble. minnions who? the good friend of bravados's? the super inactive one? you think ghost was a problem? cuz they disappeared faster than you do when we ask you a question. we werent begging you to join us. no one hated oeb or jan or rdt.. they were just enemies. very recent enemies. i dont hate IHNL but hes my enemy now. only player we prob hated was LB cuz he was actually and a**hole and now you are falling into his shoes except bigger mate.

speaking of which we hate him so much hes now in our tribe right? go play your "mind games" on people who havent figured out your shit. you just mad again cuz we didnt agree to your manipulative tactics. Judd agreed to the merge with us.. isnt that what you wanted? to finally merge with the exelites by your side? but becuz u didnt agree even thou bravado reached out to you first and you took your sweet ass time sitting on the high fence of your to respond we made plans. tough luck you werent included in them.

Deleted User - 7777020

in what reality do you live again? who are you lying to lmao Drunken confirmed it was Apes intention to recruit them the entire time. As I see it, you intentionally undermined me when we didn't join your side fast enough. Oh well, you'll go down in the history books as another desperate player that'll claw his way, just like I consider(ed) my new friends too :D At least they know it and we can still have a pretty good working relation

Yes, this was always the plan.
---
But hey, we can't all be stand :rolleyes: up people like me who lives a life of morality and honesty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11483970

I life of morality and honesty is telling someone” I hope all your loved ones get covid 19” right?

lmao you made pamphlets and put them up. Doesn’t mean we actually did them. While yes it was our intention to merge with viol8, you are the one that destroyed that. No one begged you for the first merge. You gave us an ultimatum cuz you wanted to flexyour shit and we weren’t having them. Then when we declined you lost your shit lol. Now that we were ready to come to the table and accept your new members you most your shit again cuz you weren’t the one speaking... it was your new duke you set in place! We had 2 wars going on. It took you 3 weeks to decide hey I’ll join my allies in their war and the next day you decline both. Now we see you tryna support our enemies lmao and we just laughing our asses off.

yea you will go down in the history books. you make lord batan look like an actual honest player who never said a bad word to anyone compared to you.

Deleted User - 11483970

I wonder who else will join us? tryna get that top 25 all apes

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Joe, you know it was always the plan. You were part of that planning.

I wish it had not turned out this way, so you would be with us, too.

Deleted User - 7777020

lmao you made pamphlets and put them up. Doesn’t mean we actually did them.

Just pamphlets...? Again, WHO are you lying to..? Which operation didn't Apes involve themselves in? Better question, WHICH operations did Apes do without first being developed by me..? Just saying, give credit where credit is due

Operation Malus.png

Operation Pisko.png

Operation vijelia.png

Operation Snuff (rumble).png

Operation Iron Curtain (snuff pt2).png

Operation Tiger.png

Operation Balrog.png

Talk about ego, don't forget I was Apes and Viol8's daddy for a long time before the kids started rebelling. That's a fact, not an ego trip. You catching amnesia and thinking otherwise is an ego trip :eek:

Deleted User - 7777020

You gave us an ultimatum cuz you wanted to flexyour shit and we weren’t having them.

Only ultimatum I gave you was to dismiss Judd, and that was rightfully requested. Just because you have no spine and couldn't see it from a "friends" point of view, doesn't mean anyone had an ego trip. Like I said, don't forget it was daddy Llama that saved Apes twice over, now 3 times cause without Viol8 members, your war with Stand would go no where o_O

I wonder who else will join us? tryna get that top 25 all apes

That recruit for the win tho...Path, sounds like you guys on Cas 4 :D

haha I'm only teasing. Lightman hates you still for cas 4 Path...Irony o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

most your shit again cuz you weren’t the one speaking... it was your new duke you set in place! We had 2 wars going on. It took you 3 weeks to decide hey I’ll join my allies in their war and the next day you decline both.

You can say anything you'd like in any delusional constrewed way you think of it, fact of the matter is...you're a shit friend and it's only a matter of time you stab those new Viol8 members in the back when it comes time to dwindle down to 25 members lmao They'll learn their lessons though when they're begging to get that measely 500 PP points at the expense of their dignity and morality. :eek: :eek: Remember ladies and gents, they screwed over their friendly Llama, what makes you think they won't put you out in the rain also?

sad-young-woman-looking-through-260nw-517997785.jpg

seroxy5

Reaction score
Just pamphlets...? Again, WHO are you lying to..? Which operation didn't Apes involve themselves in? Better question, WHICH operations did Apes do without first being developed by me..? Just saying, give credit where credit is due

Talk about ego, don't forget I was Apes and Viol8's daddy for a long time before the kids started rebelling. That's a fact, not an ego trip. You catching amnesia and thinking otherwise is an ego trip :eek:

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your screenshots here but to me it looks like it was majority ape-x/pri-m8 who actually attacked and did the detailed strategy. Yes, you did put up a bunch of operations... two months apart... But from what I've heard you didn't put up many ops where only viol8 participated, in contrast to us. We didn't want to wait months to grow next time, so we made a few on our own (with a few, I suppose I mean more than your joint ops). In the end, I think the war stats tell the truth in this case. People would not have left you if they weren't unhappy with your leadership and what the tribe had become.

Deleted User - 7777020

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with your screenshots here but to me it looks like it was majority ape-x/pri-m8 who actually attacked and did the detailed strategy. Yes, you did put up a bunch of operations... two months apart... But from what I've heard you didn't put up many ops where only viol8 participated, in contrast to us. We didn't want to wait months to grow next time, so we made a few on our own (with a few, I suppose I mean more than your joint ops). In the end, I think the war stats tell the truth in this case.

That's sad, what you're telling me, even though I was great in my work that I did for Apes, those pesky Viol8 members are trash and can't be trusted to participate in operations?

God, way to speak about your new members like that... I could've told you Viol8 was on the way out because of all the complacency between the members on doing just enough to get by, literally since the Christmas break when Matter launched an offensive on Apes and all these snowflakes let Apes fight alone, but not Llama, I was there with ya guys.

Hardly a competent bunch of players from Viol8, and that's coming from the leader lol. I'll give it to you though, Ape members were definitely better than Viol8 members when it came to participating in my operations.

People would not have left you if they weren't unhappy with your leadership and what the tribe had become.

Or if they thought they could get an easy win...Lets act like history doesn't repeat itself and this never happened before :eek:

Say, Path, I still hate you from Cas 4

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Joe, we did not force this merge on anyone. The guys who did the merge did so voluntarily.

You deleted the shared forum. Your guys still want to attack players. Without the forum, there was nothing. You did not plan ops for them, you did not tell them what was in your brain. You wanted to wait to attack Matter and Stand until we broke them down. Your guys did not want to wait for another month. They want to play when they want to play.

And you make these wild accusations that we will turn on our own, while you were doing that to IHNL and his men all along.

Enough. If you want to do the merge, do. If you do not, don't. But don't expect everyone else to just wait for you to decide what you want to do. We are moving on.

Deleted User - 7777020

And you make these wild accusations that we will turn on our own, while you were doing that to IHNL and his men all along.

You clearly did it to me, you were obviously working with Bravado to undermine me, that's clear at this point. You never cared what I thought as the leader of your allied tribe, just how we could benefit your tribe and how we can eventually merge into you.

Stop acting like Apes has any moral ground to stand on right now. How about you grab a bowl of Lying Soup with SavageQueen and tell everyone on the forums how I didn't want to back Apes, or war Stand in a week (not a month) to get an upper hand on them in a surprise attack (not so Apes could take the hits first), or eventually merge with Apes during end game. Go ahead, grab yourself a bowl. I specifically told you all this, so saying otherwise is just proving my point you're a cynical and delusional person...

Anyway, I'll just leave this here

To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.