Cas 7 War

• Thread starter LlamaNamedOsama
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11483970

Can someone explain what happened to someone who isn't in the world?

Also you can't "steal" members from other tribes unless they want to leave, the person that jump ships is worse than the guy recruiting them, or maybe the had legitimate reasons to leave and you are just salty

Lol MTD/Elite/?????’s players are leaving by the bucket load. Our players are actually loyal to the tribe

seroxy5

Reaction score
After about 2 months of war between Elite/Europe/Castle and Ape-X/Viol8/Pri-m8, Castle and Europe have fallen a lot where some of their top players joined Elite instead. But the big happening went down a few days ago when Lord Batan decided to quit and have his tribe mates internal him. Shortly after that, a lot of players left Elite and are now spread out. Yet to see how long the war is going to be dragged out now.

DeletedUser88057

Can someone explain what happened to someone who isn't in the world?

Also you can't "steal" members from other tribes unless they want to leave, the person that jump ships is worse than the guy recruiting them, or maybe the had legitimate reasons to leave and you are just salty
If they are not in this World they either quit or left its really that simple...!!!
The cowards that left Elite to join other sides were scared of Batan and the minute he did a runner they jumped ship as well... as for legitimate reasons??? do you mean they knew they were stuffed and ran to shelter in other tribes or please explain what you think could be a legitimate reason other than the " my tribe is falling apart so any loyalty i had to the tribe or any members is cancelled im going to save my own ass" legitimate reason as im all ears

LlamaNamedOsama

1.png

2.png

Deleted User - 11483970

Context on llama’s map:
Blue - Apex/Primate/viol8
Yellow- elite/castle/Europe/matter? ( wait matter still here? Looll tell those fools they got rimmed once they gonna get rimmed again)
Red - food for them blue coloured dots

seroxy5

Reaction score
I think you should see an eye doctor, SK, because those dots are brown, not red

Deleted User - 11483970

I think you should see an eye doctor, SK, because those dots are brown, not red

Bruh don’t hate me cuz I wear glasses okay and I had the orange night time filter on okay so everything was red

Also technically everyone not blue is red meat

Deleted User - 11134637

So pretty much blue already won? are they gonna merge or fight?

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
30% of the people active right now won't make it to end game, especially the super active ppers, they fall off the quickest.

Anything besides North vs south would just be dumb but if not...I am always up for a fair fight baha. Also you can't tell whats going to happen in Casual till the point ranges drop.
Assuming the game is won this early is the same mistake Batan made, look where that got him..

Deleted User - 11483970

Man so many people wanna play tribal hugs it’s ridiculous

DeletedUser123357

i love a good fight :) or good defense which ever way this world gose its going to be alot of fun :p

and in this forum i think u do live up to ur name savage king :) i do enjoy a good read

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Jesus this thread. But i myself would like to point out this line right here

“I live for this game, not like most of you who log in just because you are bored.”

He took a stab at everyone. Well mostly. Did the second coming of Jesus happen when you started your account?

Deleted User - 11483970

Lol, just as MTD/Elite/NewEra/Hugger(Under construction) disbands our favourite villain pops bavk out again from the woodwork. Can batan reassemble his ragtag team of misfits to try and win the world?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!!

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
More of a watcher for the worlds at the moment guy while I wait for w113 :)
@SavageKing

Have a friend in Cas7 so watching and learning never really played a casual before. Prefer the old style. I actually prefer the way old style. World 1 lol! Long gone are those days. I used to use a different name and account but lost the email what with having to pair to a mobile device these days etc etc

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11483970

More of a watcher for the worlds at the moment guy while I wait for w113 :)
@SavageKing

Have a friend in Cas7 so watching and learning never really played a casual before. Prefer the old style. I actually prefer the way old style. World 1 lol! Long gone are those days. I used to use a different name and account but lost the email what with having to pair to a mobile device these days etc etc

Oh lol, gotcha. Casual is pretty fun actually. It’s literally a world with stricter conditions that’s all, just like any of those new condition worlds they keep coming up with. It’s actually harder because of the point range when attacking.