Castor & Pollux Declare on SWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone who has been around the K's of W34 for any length of time has seen the pompous frogs in action sweet talking their meat shields into becoming part of their family and oh the gullible fools they have suckered into the fold have come flocking to their side while the jolly fat frogs have sat back in their palaces nobling weaker players, belching and bragging about their superiority to others they consider beneath them.

Unable to convince any real princesses to bestow a kiss on them...frogs they remain and the tribes of Castor and Pollux in pimped up Hummers are on a course to flatten such frogs for ignoring good common sense. Sadly, their current meat shields of choice ~Swat~ and -Swat-, filled mostly with ex-members of eXe (an offshoot of OD a tribe we once trounced for an unprovoked attack against our members) have never studied Geography or Law and they are heading straight to deep fryer (frogs legs a la Antoine). Despite the fact we had an agreement with them not to noble into our K they decided the agreement no longer stands because they became tadpoles to the Frog kings.

jeyswat.gif

Of course, when they first nobled the villages in our K they acted shocked at their mistake...apologizing profusely "whoops, sorry - I didn't notice that village was 400 fields inside your K....I'm just a frog and you know frogs can't count! They don't teach geography in tadpole elementary school! I apologize profusely and offer you these dead flies as compensation."

Being an environmentally conscious tribe we elected to believe the poor little tadpole meat shields (yeah...we were suckers) and let a few of these slip by in view of the worldwide trend toward a more eco-friendly world. But when the nobling kept happening and we got a bit more irritated they decided "that agreement no longer applies because we are now SWAT meat shield tadpoles".

Being the nice people we are we still wanted to work with these poor little amphibians - so we decided perhaps their little tadpole consciences were bothering them and they were over-reacting to the fact they knew in their heart of hearts that what they had done was wrong. So we cruised over in our pimped up hummers and squashed their little froggy troops and took back a couple villages they had taken in our K. We felt very good having helped them clear their consciences.

pnp2.jpg

We have to admit - none of us have a license to practice psychology and we failed miserably in our assessment of the situation. The tadpoles were very upset and hopped right over to the big SWAT Frogs who immediately peed all over their villages in protest causing warts to break out all over their members. You can bet the wine and croaking were heavy that night (and possibly the smell of Pine Sol).

The SWAT frog kings demanded vengeance! "How dare these Castor and Pollux upstarts take villages back that they used to own from our tadpole meat shields! We demand satisfaction!" The angry croaking carried so far throughout their kingdom that wind of their plans to attack Castor reached our ears via our contacts within their tribe and through our trusted allies who also have spies in their camp. We could never have lived with the shame of having been attacked by angry pee covered frogs with warts, so the Gemini tribes of Castor and Pollux had no choice but to DECLARE AGAINST SWAT and launch our attacks first.

We are confident of victory because we know the quality of our players, our exceptional allies and the lack of quality of many of the meat shield players SWAT has chosen. We have already taught these tadpoles a resounding lesson once and, sadly for them, a much worse lesson is coming this time. There will be no truce.

Those in ~SWAT~ and -SWAT- know: the highest point players from their tribes were moved into the SWAT tribe so they can get the highest ranking on W34. It's about points for SWAT. It doesn't matter how you get the points, just get them.

All you low point players are expendable. NAPS are to be broken. Alliances are only there till we don't need them any more and as soon as we can take advantage of a situation we will. The arrogance we speak of is well known amongst the top tribes in W34. The lesser players in SWAT will unfortunately have to pay a high price for the arrogance of their leaders who have been pompous frogs.

pnp3.jpg

The time has come to put an end to the arrogance of SWAT by showing what they are really made of. Some good players within the main SWAT tribe are also tired of this and we already know many of the larger tribes on W34 are fed up with their pompous attitude. SWAT is about to find out what arrogance buys you in any world, real or imagined.

Oh...and we already know they will start a counter pnp croak-fensive. They have already started selectively chopping emails and posting parts that look favorable to them into the forum. That shows their top-frog character. But who ya gonna believe..a frog that smells of incontinence? Or the inventors of Castor Oil?...oh, never mind.

DeletedUser

=O GJ Seo....

So War stats for the first 48 are boring. =\ 3 villages taken 2 taken back.

Lets see what the next 48 holds.

Side 1:
Tribes: SWAT ~SWAT~ -SWAT-
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Pollux Castor
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 98,319
Side 2: 43,222
Difference: 55,097
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 16,290
Side 2: 26,585
Difference: 10,295
image.php

Haugwarts

They have already started selectively chopping emails and posting parts that look favorable to them into the forum. That shows their top-frog character. But who ya gonna believe..a frog that smells of incontinence? Or the inventors of Castor Oil?...oh, never mind.

Woah , so you are saying us putting some mails and facts are worthless , while you putting some images for frogs has lots of meaning :icon_confused:

Anyways good job in your PnP ...... (but mine's still better :icon_biggrin: )

DeletedUser

Images of frogs must have a lot of meaning...or you'll have to change your tribe's profile :icon_wink:

Haugwarts

Sorry , but the profile have been changed ages ago .... unless you had this prepared when it was still the frog image .

DeletedUser

Hmm, so is this the way it's done now? One side declares, and then the other side declares later on?

I'm unfamiliar with this practice, it's quite new to me.

DeletedUser

Hmm, so is this the way it's done now? One side declares, and then the other side declares later on?

I'm unfamiliar with this practice, it's quite new to me.

Yeah, this is just odd... maybe a PnP reply to a declare but never a dual declare...:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The declaration was rightfully ours, so we saw fit to post one despite swats post which was equally amusing and I enjoyed it.

Nobody likes how quiet the forums are so it's something more to read. ENJOY IT!!

DeletedUser

Fair point I suppose. I might make some PnP in the future so I can get flamed and booed out of the forums :D

DeletedUser

Anyone who has been around the K's of W34 for any length of time has seen the pompous frogs in action sweet talking their meat shields into becoming part of their family and oh the gullible fools they have suckered into the fold have come flocking to their side while the jolly fat frogs have sat back in their palaces nobling weaker players, belching and bragging about their superiority to others they consider beneath them.

Unable to convince any real princesses to bestow a kiss on them...frogs they remain and the tribes of Castor and Pollux in pimped up Hummers are on a course to flatten such frogs for ignoring good common sense. Sadly, their current meat shields of choice ~Swat~ and -Swat-, filled mostly with ex-members of eXe (an offshoot of OD a tribe we once trounced for an unprovoked attack against our members) have never studied Geography or Law and they are heading straight to deep fryer (frogs legs a la Antoine). Despite the fact we had an agreement with them not to noble into our K they decided the agreement no longer stands because they became tadpoles to the Frog kings.

jeyswat.gif

Of course, when they first nobled the villages in our K they acted shocked at their mistake...apologizing profusely "whoops, sorry - I didn't notice that village was 400 fields inside your K....I'm just a frog and you know frogs can't count! They don't teach geography in tadpole elementary school! I apologize profusely and offer you these dead flies as compensation."

Being an environmentally conscious tribe we elected to believe the poor little tadpole meat shields (yeah...we were suckers) and let a few of these slip by in view of the worldwide trend toward a more eco-friendly world. But when the nobling kept happening and we got a bit more irritated they decided "that agreement no longer applies because we are now SWAT meat shield tadpoles".

Being the nice people we are we still wanted to work with these poor little amphibians - so we decided perhaps their little tadpole consciences were bothering them and they were over-reacting to the fact they knew in their heart of hearts that what they had done was wrong. So we cruised over in our pimped up hummers and squashed their little froggy troops and took back a couple villages they had taken in our K. We felt very good having helped them clear their consciences.

pnp2.jpg

We have to admit - none of us have a license to practice psychology and we failed miserably in our assessment of the situation. The tadpoles were very upset and hopped right over to the big SWAT Frogs who immediately peed all over their villages in protest causing warts to break out all over their members. You can bet the wine and croaking were heavy that night (and possibly the smell of Pine Sol).

The SWAT frog kings demanded vengeance! "How dare these Castor and Pollux upstarts take villages back that they used to own from our tadpole meat shields! We demand satisfaction!" The angry croaking carried so far throughout their kingdom that wind of their plans to attack Castor reached our ears via our contacts within their tribe and through our trusted allies who also have spies in their camp. We could never have lived with the shame of having been attacked by angry pee covered frogs with warts, so the Gemini tribes of Castor and Pollux had no choice but to DECLARE AGAINST SWAT and launch our attacks first.

We are confident of victory because we know the quality of our players, our exceptional allies and the lack of quality of many of the meat shield players SWAT has chosen. We have already taught these tadpoles a resounding lesson once and, sadly for them, a much worse lesson is coming this time. There will be no truce.

Those in ~SWAT~ and -SWAT- know: the highest point players from their tribes were moved into the SWAT tribe so they can get the highest ranking on W34. It's about points for SWAT. It doesn't matter how you get the points, just get them.

All you low point players are expendable. NAPS are to be broken. Alliances are only there till we don't need them any more and as soon as we can take advantage of a situation we will. The arrogance we speak of is well known amongst the top tribes in W34. The lesser players in SWAT will unfortunately have to pay a high price for the arrogance of their leaders who have been pompous frogs.

pnp3.jpg

The time has come to put an end to the arrogance of SWAT by showing what they are really made of. Some good players within the main SWAT tribe are also tired of this and we already know many of the larger tribes on W34 are fed up with their pompous attitude. SWAT is about to find out what arrogance buys you in any world, real or imagined.

Oh...and we already know they will start a counter pnp croak-fensive. They have already started selectively chopping emails and posting parts that look favorable to them into the forum. That shows their top-frog character. But who ya gonna believe..a frog that smells of incontinence? Or the inventors of Castor Oil?...oh, never mind.

Hmm. I went back twice to the main forum screen to see if this thread was really made in W34. (That's a compliment) Amazing PnP. Shocking :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Seolman, you are a legend. :)

I enjoyed the read. Propaganda, but all good fun. Not sure why the declaration was after you started sending attacks / fakes however ;)

Also, I expected a bit more from Eddie Vedder - why did he send his nuke in blindly to my stacked village right next to him without at least scouting first? Seemed s bit of a waste to me :( If he fancies giving the village away, just let me know when it is unstacked and I'll take it off his hands.

DeletedUser

NicePNp lol a little too long in my opinion but nice after all =P

DeletedUser

Agree with corre, it was pretty funny to start with but I have been watching some comedians, so didn't make it all the way, anyhow, go castor and pollux!

Rim some of the SWAT members that suffer from a severe case of verbal diarrhea and I'll give you cookies! (that don't include haug) =]

DeletedUser

Seolman, you are a legend. :)

I enjoyed the read. Propaganda, but all good fun. Not sure why the declaration was after you started sending attacks / fakes however ;)

Also, I expected a bit more from Eddie Vedder - why did he send his nuke in blindly to my stacked village right next to him without at least scouting first? Seemed s bit of a waste to me :( If he fancies giving the village away, just let me know when it is unstacked and I'll take it off his hands.

Thanks General - you're always fair (being the Piper's son I would expect that). Our pnp was late - couldn't be helped. I'm a slow writer and I did not expect to be preempted...seems there is a bit of insecurity on the part of a few members of your tribe m8...the compelling need to post first was too strong!

Eddie has drunk too much cheap wine again and is hanging out with poor quality wenches...once he's over his hangovers I'm sure he'll drop by to stir up the pot of frogs legs.

To calm your leadership I suggest starting with a mild green tea all around and if that doesn't work a valium for the overly jumpy chaps :icon_wink:

Ahh..one last froggy note: I forgive you for thinking this is propaganda General (well, maybe some of the peeing and warts part...), but you were not privileged to know all the activities that have happened between our tribes, eXe and OD. And as for Wee Jimmy's comment about "almost none of the OD members are here any more". That is laughable. These are the very ones still breaking the agreements and from whom we took the villages back.

You'll have to look to the tadpoles for the propaganda. And after these ex-OD guys got their little tad-tails stomped by us last time, they couldn't wait to run to SWAT for protection "save us big daddy SWAT".

Sirotilc's comment about "you would have done a lot better asking us to become part of SWAT' was not suggesting we would be interested, rather it was a commentary on how poor your tribe's judgement was in choosing what amounts to a bunch of refugees as your new tribe members. Anyone who has been watching the twstats on these guys over the past 8 weeks will know - a few do all the work and the majority sit around and do nothing. As soon as our attacks started we had offers from some of these guys to join our tribe and spy against you. That is because they already know what we did to them last tme and they don't want to go through it again.

All they have managed to do is beat up a LOUSY tribe (Darwin) who had zip troops (we scouted them long ago) and then sit on their butts and basically do nothing.

General - our respect for you personally is very high. But the losers you have set up as family members in K36 have done nothing but treat us with disrespect and they are going to get a good lesson for it. Sorry that your leadership has decided to invite them to be part of SWAT. That just shows poor judgement...or an ulterior motive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agree with corre, it was pretty funny to start with but I have been watching some comedians, so didn't make it all the way, anyhow, go castor and pollux!

Rim some of the SWAT members that suffer from a severe case of verbal diarrhea and I'll give you cookies! (that don't include haug) =]

Oh Oh Oh!!! cookies, then i can use the cookie defense and be unbeatable!!!

By the way, I am back to spam the forums of world 34!!!

I will keep swat in my prayers before i go to bed!!! (I know gemini well and swat will need it)

DeletedUser

Oh Oh Oh!!! cookies, then i can use the cookie defense and be unbeatable!!!

By the way, I am back to spam the forums of world 34!!!

I will keep swat in my prayers before i go to bed!!! (I know gemini well and swat will need it)

What account are you in w34?

I miss having you as my neighbor when I played in Pills...

Status
Not open for further replies.