Castor & Pollux Declare on SWAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

godfathelz

Nice to meet you Gemini family. It is a pleasure to make all your acquaintances. I hope to learn from you all.

Bigmax6110

you are such a nice guy gf! hey flump how many cookies do castor/pollux get for rimming me? if they give me a cut i may even have to leave some cleared to speed up the process! lol

DeletedUser

Thanks General - you're always fair (being the Piper's son I would expect that).

Cheers Seolman :) I try to be fair in most things! My dad said he won't let me attack him lol. Oh well. I don't believe he's on much today and weekend as he is away...so I hope he has set one of you as his sitter! He's staying with a friend who also plays TW, so he will be online at least once a day - may be worth you sending him a mail reminding him to set a sitter while he isnt around...Don't want him moaning at me when he comes home and has lost his troops lol.

Eddie has drunk too much cheap wine again and is hanging out with poor quality wenches...once he's over his hangovers I'm sure he'll drop by to stir up the pot of frogs legs.
I hope so, after all his talking - I know alcohol loosens the tongue a little! He has some nice villages, hopefully he can make good use of them. Or give them to me haha.

To calm your leadership I suggest starting with a mild green tea all around and if that doesn't work a valium for the overly jumpy chaps :icon_wink:
I would go down to the other office to get my green tea with a hint of lemon, but I'm staying away because there have been cases of swine flu there!

General - our respect for you personally is very high. But the losers you have set up as family members in K36 have done nothing but treat us with disrespect and they are going to get a good lesson for it. Sorry that your leadership has decided to invite them to be part of SWAT. That just shows poor judgement...or an ulterior motive.
Thanks Seolman - I love you too :)
Personally I'd have liked to have seen an alliance between us guys. But I'm just a soldier (or is that a general?), and obey the big guys. So far it we've done alright, let's see how things pan out.

Haugwarts

Haha , castor you guys are so lame , now you have @war@ to help you as well .So much for match in skills .... nice ?!? strategies you got there .
So who will be next ? Fail ? Dow ? or maybe some rim tribes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Haha , castor you guys are so lame , now you have @war@ to help you as well .So much for match in skills .... nice ?!? strategies you got there .
So who will be next ? Fail ? Dow ? or maybe some rim tribes :icon_rolleyes:

Why drag ?!? into the conversation? I take it after 5 SWAT members mysteriously popped up within the day, it's been ordered to flame mikepc on the exturnals... But this isn't our fight/business so leave us out.

DeletedUser

We are jsut saying that it is possible that they might ask you guys to assist them. You guys are allies.

Anyways goodstuff castor. Bring more peeps in. Seriously. how many tribes do you guys have helping you now? If you were to win this war. It will never be your victory. Even with all the help you guys are getting. You will find it very difficult to achieve your goal. SWAT works alot better as one unit in our offence and defence that you guys can ever hope to achieve. I can post all my defence reports and my offesive reports to prove my point. L2P!

DeletedUser

I take it after 5 SWAT members mysteriously popped up within the day, it's been ordered to flame mikepc on the exturnals.

I've been around in the forums for ages. Never seen Mikepc post on the forums until now to be honest. I don't post often because there isn't much to talk about.
So nope, we haven't been ordered to flame anybody.

Bigmax6110

25-07-200912-18-53AM.png

DeletedUser

I've been around in the forums for ages. Never seen Mikepc post on the forums until now to be honest. I don't post often because there isn't much to talk about.

I wasn't directing my comment at you, just the few players who came in and fired insults at mikepc. (I wasn't even aware you are in SWAT, lol.)

DeletedUser

If you have not seen any of my post then you are either blind or a liar... jjudgeing from your tribe i would say liar

DeletedUser

I wasn't directing my comment at you, just the few players who came in and fired insults at mikepc. (I wasn't even aware you are in SWAT, lol.)

that is because i stated cold hard facts that make them look bad, and they are soo low that that was the only comeback they could come up with.

DeletedUser

If it helps swat feel anybetter about themselves i am perfectly fine with them calling me mike the mouth

godfathelz

If you have not seen any of my post then you are either blind or a liar... jjudgeing from your tribe i would say liar

That was down right mean to say about General Mark. He gets along with most of your tribe Eddie, and he doesn't lie. I've never seen your posts before this week either. You are a very disgruntled tribal wars player. I have never lied to anyone in your tribe. You have serious issues. Try to relax.

Bigmax6110

i cant believe the dribble that comes out your mouth mikey! i have not seen any of posts in w34 forums yet, show proof or boot off noob.

DeletedUser

i cant believe the dribble that comes out your mouth mikey! i have not seen any of posts in w34 forums yet, show proof or boot off noob.

What is coming out of my mouth is dribble? Ok newbs

I obviously have more experience then you guys...

Also, good job with the action!!!! LOL

Side 1:
Tribes: Pollux Castor @WAR@ (~WS~) (~FI~)
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SWAT -SWAT- ~SWAT~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 77
Difference: 50

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20