Rejected Casual End Game restart problem.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is always concern in casual end game settings about being nobled out and then forced to join the "new casual world" which is not a new casual world. Then you end up in a world and being locked anew into a casual world you don't really want to be in.

This can be easily solved by giving the players time to join a new world by waiting until a brand new casual world actually starts out.

I have a suggestion that the casual world end game settings should be changed to avoid this.

Option 1.
Allow the players to select the option to go into "hold out mode". His start out village is blocked from all attacks and he is blocked from active play for as long as he is in "hold out mode". His village is basically de-activated and in hold out mode similar to a player that has been account sat for to long. He immediately becomes tribeless and unable to support other tribes. This means he is eliminated from the tribal statistics similar to a barbarian village. Then the player can opt when to restart on an new world and select a world where he actually wants to go. This will work as long a new world is made available before the old world is then permanently closed.

Option 2.
Create a casual world or "hold out world" where the attack block is 100% forever. Keep the restart option open on this world for whenever he is ready to play in a new active casual world. Then even players from other worlds can also opt to go there until they feel like playing a active casual world again. So this will be an eternal world for restarters to join whenever they like. They will obviously never have to fight or be able to fight in this world. I think this will be good and create a good platform for players who feel the urge to take a break without loosing them forever.

Option 3.
Let the glory hunters that really feel the urge to win a casual world noble out all villages. Then simply allow the players to opt for a pre-joining status to restart on a new casual world when it opens in future.

I hope this makes sense and will meet the demands for urgency as Casual 5 is already going into end game phase and it is not ideal.