CCE declares war on DNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartman28

i like how CCE says we are bragging about DBD villages we took...i dont recall any1 with authority in our tribe doing this maybe 1 or 2 members, but hold that against our tribe? wth.... I do agree our alliance sucked, but i think CCE has made a critical error underestimating DNY they are already on the war path and this just leaves more villages for them...

whatever happens it will be very interesting to watch

get em DNY :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser22586

meh, well, DBD was fun, as were TSMT. at least it still gives us something to REALLY war :p

DeletedUser

i like how CCE says we are bragging about DBD villages we took...i dont recall any1 with authority in our tribe doing this maybe 1 or 2 members, but hold that against our tribe? wth.... I do agree our alliance sucked, but i think CCE has made a critical error underestimating DNY they are already on the war path and this just leaves more villages for them...

whatever happens it will be very interesting to watch

get em DNY :icon_twisted:

i thought you are neutral?

DeletedUser

Just because we are neutral, it doesnt mean we cant cheer on one side.

cartman28

i thought you are neutral?

again CCE and us did not have a good alliance, i personally like DNY they are excellent players and have honor, unlike some. I am entitled to root for my fav. side

DeletedUser

i must say it seems like -dk- believe that dny is their "big brother", for instance when devil began to take villages from them they ran straight to dny without taking the initiative and retaliating. obviously dny are inclined to help due to the alliance, however -dk-, you should of at least given a go of fighting back.:icon_neutral:
also it seems that because of this alliance -dk- are beginning to get rather cocky in the forums :icon_rolleyes:

cartman28

We got attacked by DEVIL, a plan they had for weeks, and informed our ALLYS what was heppening.... its called a good allience

DeletedUser

again CCE and us did not have a good alliance, i personally like DNY they are excellent players and have honor, unlike some. I am entitled to root for my fav. side

Since your leader stop playing things become quite bad yes, you start invaiting refugees and invading our K25.

And now you are talking how great DNY are as you are afraid of them, you are nothing more than their slaves - thay planed you too noble soon as thay will get their chance - how naive you are.

cartman28

Since your leader stop playing things become quite bad yes, you start invaiting refugees and invading our K25.

And now you are talking how great DNY are as you are afraid of them, you are nothing more than their slaves - thay planed you too noble soon as thay will get their chance - how naive you are.

i believe they will honor their alliance... plus what they will have alot more villages to choose from then ours...as for k25 we had members there, we WERE allys i see nothing wrong with them expanding...

DeletedUser

exactly, -dk- just wait until you share a border with dny. you will be directly above them, and directly in their path. as they have stated on another thread they are nobling north. and i doubt they honour your alliance so much as to noble around you , more likely they will go straight through you.
that is if devil and dont fnish you off first.

DeletedUser

i believe they will honor their alliance... plus what they will have alot more villages to choose from then ours...as for k25 we had members there, we WERE allys i see nothing wrong with them expanding...

we asked you politly not to expand anymore, or recruit ionto k25. you didnt listen

cartman28

PLUS now CCE has been mass recruiting our members....alot of good those cowards will do for you in your war... i have no doubt you all are a good tribe though, but the members you took in are cowards:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Same here, i think DNY will honor the alliance, unlike you lot.

But yes we did have members in k25 expanding, just like you have a few players in k24, expanding.

And when our players were expanding in k25, we had a mail saying we cannot noble in k25 anymore, but you still carry on nobleing in k24.

cartman28

we asked you politly not to expand anymore, or recruit ionto k25. you didnt listen

what we tell our members they cant expand ne more but you have 1 member with alot of villages in our k and we didnt mind... if we were allies you all shouldnt have minded us being near you

DeletedUser

I would really like to quote some (several) quotes from your own tribemates that I have in my inbox.
I respect their request to keep them "private" though.

:icon_wink:

cartman28

I would really like to quote some (several) quotes from your own tribemates that I have in my inbox.
I respect their request to keep them "private" though.

:icon_wink:

lately we found out we have some traitors and cowards... feel free to have them :lol::icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.