Ceasefire

DeletedUser

Recently a ceasefire agreement was put on the table on behalf of the ST family. Unfortunately for ST, Aten is thoroughly enjoying this war. Despite this Aten is run by a council so the proposal went to the high council where it was unanimously rejected.

Aten has fought long and hard with the Saints and now that they are in turmoil it is only right that Aten reap the rewards of that hard work.

ST members who change tag will continue to be attacked. The only way this war will end is with the agreement of both of the parties involved in it. That day has not yet come.

DeletedUser

Aten has fought long and hard with the Saints and now that they are in turmoil it is only right that Aten reap the rewards of that hard work.

Members of ATEN, the light at the end of the tunnel is actually the light of an oncoming train. Don't worry though, I don't think you will feel a thing.

As always, the uncompromising principles of your leaders will be its downfall. For there is no fun in having friends that do not compromise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2566

and everyone who says that offer was good.. lolol.. it wasn't worth more than spitting on aten's face.

should hot pull the merger thru anyway and take in our bloody enemies, should they attack us for attacking st refugees, is up to them. we are only interested of our current enemies.

should aten get ganged and backstabbed, we've learned that honest ways leaves us with victory of winning of st, yet losing our villages (in worst case) to the sneaky.. well.. take our villages, more you won't be getting.

i expect to get even more busy soon.. so long.

bad

DeletedUser6319

so what are you saying?
that HOT will merge with ST and/or HOT will go against ATEN?
well..that's a lil bit of a surprise...not the attack on ATEN but the merger...:)
even thought i wouldn't expect of anything better from HOT but ST really doesn't deserve to go in the same family as HOT...they are way better...it's like trying to mate a pure blood race horse with a donkey...:p

DeletedUser1234

Parts of the St offer were good, i esspecially liked this part;

In a mail sent to all of St earlier today;
"I Hreoaj will admit defeat on the p&p forum. Do not resist this, do not become angry over it. I will gladly sacrifice my head for anyone of you. This is something that can not be avoided. Do not post anything in the forum saying that it is untrue or BS, let it happen and be done with it."

The rest was just offering a few hundred villages and considing we have been fighting for over 6 months and are taking over 100 from them each week at the moment that is just an insult.

TW, HOT and Aten stated when this war started that we were in it to hunt down the runners of CEG, we gave them time to leave and some did, the rest of them will be hunted down.

Regards Cpt Jack

DeletedUser

"I Hreoaj will admit defeat on the p&p forum...

The rest was just offering a few hundred villages...

They are willing to admit defeat and offering you a few hundred villages (which by the way would almost equal what you lost in the total war)?

Sounds like a reasonable deal. Should have taken it then focused on XiG. But again, you are uncompromising. You have a goal and will not alter it nor bend it.

Unfortunately, it is the branches that bend, not break, that often times survive the big storms. This applies in war as well as diplomacy.

DeletedUser7464

This will make this world much more interesting I'm sure. War war war!

Solid_Air

Yet another time that we have stayed true to our words, and will still be backstabbed by our "ally". Congratulations kids, you can now join Congo at the bottom of the barrel.

It seems that all that HOT have done so far in this world is seek the easiest way to get out of wars that they have the assets to end in a week, all in honour of looking like the biggest, baddest, and best.

HOT stood beside Aten, and TW, when they said that all that CEG stood for needed to be removed from this world, no matter what the cost. And now, they're forming their own mini-CEG.

The people at the top in HOT might think that this is a lovely move, and can obviously see the good sides to the changes. I wonder what the people in HOT that matter, think?

And, what do TW think about all of this?

DeletedUser2566

to kill xig now and then wait st and hot build stronger, persuade tw against us and gang aten? yea yea.. that's how you planned it..? and since st has kept attacking continuously, is this again (as hot/st would be ceg#2 by all means and intentions) to make us declare on you as you're "only skirmishing"?
hot would attack xig? so one more victim for their backstabbing then? uhuh.. thought hot was trying to merge them too.

this one was for congo.

DeletedUser

Could anyone not as lazy as me compare the size of Sts + HOT vs CEG in terms of how much of the world they control?

DeletedUser1234

I'm not sure of the numbers exactly but a merger with St and HOT puts them at about 68k villages, Aten is currently at 75k.

Granted we have merged with tribes in the past but we a tribe of warriors who respect our allies. We will not be bullied by a tribe who pulls out of a war at the first chance they get only to demand our prize 6 months later after we have worked so hard for it and they have done nothing.

DeletedUser

to kill xig now and then wait st and hot build stronger, persuade tw against us and gang aten? yea yea.. that's how you planned it..? and since st has kept attacking continuously, is this again (as hot/st would be ceg#2 by all means and intentions) to make us declare on you as you're "only skirmishing"?
hot would attack xig? so one more victim for their backstabbing then? uhuh.. thought hot was trying to merge them too.

this one was for congo.

Don't give anything to me, you really need to focus on your own future.

Two things. The Chess game is already over... 10 moves ago. Anything you do now will only prolong the inevitable.

You choose to fight a two-front, fighting two families. Tough families. You have reached the xenith against the Saints and can come to a point of political victory by being lenient. However, you thirst for those villages.

HOT, expectedly and typically, ate up smaller families. Their fight is intense, but not as intense and exhausting as the one that your family has been in for the last six months.

TW may or may not get involved. They are the true peacock of this world. Their future alliance will destroy the behemoth that the HOT|ST will create, but only after ATEN, the current behemoth, is destroyed. In the past six months, they also crushed a smaller tribe and are now in the finishing stages of that maneuver. So, for them to take full advantage of this opportunity; I would join in on the ATEN feast.

It would be to their great benefit to do such.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My only suggestion would be to make a global agreement to prevent the Saint and HOT merger by de-merging ATEN and the CRIMSON.

But you won't be doing that... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this one was for congo.

Dear Aten Dukes,

HOT family used to regard TW and ATEN as our closest ally. Even in the worst situation, HOT never turned on ATEN. However, after reviewing what bad_monkey said, I can feel the fear behind yours words. I am wondering does ATEN regard HOT as enermy?

Before HOT making all the important move, we always have fully discussed with TW and ATEN, and try to find out the best way to solve any potential problems. It was our way to respect our closest allies. In St family merging issue, HOT also offered the deals and opened them to be negotiated. However, tell me what we got? You guys just ignore our request, make ridiculus terms. Furthermore, taking STW in without acknowleadging us first?

We always respect ATEN. Even aten stood on the fetch in the xig war, even ATEN stole our NE branches, we still regard ATEN as our permenant ally. All the behaviors are not orginated from the fear, but from our respect. However, it doesn't sound right after reading what bad_monkey said.

Tell me you just said something wrong, or apologize for your words, then I can just forget it as your personal annoucement.

Hanlin

DeletedUser

Yet another time that we have stayed true to our words, and will still be backstabbed by our "ally". Congratulations kids, you can now join Congo at the bottom of the barrel.

Claiming to be backstabbed when the dagger haven't even been pulled out to strike?

Interesting strategy, Solid_Air. Are you trying to insult what allies you have left?

DeletedUser1234

Aten will never declare war on HOT or TW, we are fighting the same players as we have been for 6 months and see no reason why we shouldn't continue that.

HOT will be the first to make a move if a war is to happen. Until then we will consider you our longest standing allies.

In regards to taking the members of STW into our tribe, we checked with others tribes before we did this and since nobody is officially at war with them then there is no reason why you should have a problem with it, however we have been nice and said if you do have ongoing issues with any of there players we will speak to you and sort something out.

In regards to "stealing HOT|NE" that is just not true, a large number of your members joined us but we never stole any of your branches. Players are free to choose which tribes they join or leave, atleast in Aten they are.

DeletedUser

Hanlin i wasn't actually going to post on this matter but you have forced my hand,Aten did not steal HOT's NE branches they followed me when i left to fight the CEG war which is what is still happening.Aten has not taken in STW and have notified HOT of our intentions on this matter and is being discussed as would be expected from an ally,sorry if nobody enlightened you to these facts but that is how it stand at this time.

Mikey

DeletedUser2566

hanlin said:
HOT family used to regard TW and ATEN as our closest ally. Even in the worst situation, HOT never turned on ATEN. However, after reviewing what bad_monkey said, I can feel the fear behind yours words. I am wondering does ATEN regard HOT as enermy?

and so on...

that is my personal opinion, nothing more, and it's not fear, it's what i think is going to happen. if hot respects aten you wouldn't even think of merging with our bloody enemy. and where hot said that if we don't let this merger happen, it is to prevent hot's growth.. haha.. you decided to pull out and kill small families, there's your lack of growth. before you can give us very good reason why hot/st merger should be allowed, and furthermore, make us assured that hot/st won't be turning in us as soon as opportunity raises its ugly head, i don't think i should apologise. and st is continuously attacking us, that's a fact, and i've seen mails about st thinking they can keep hitting us regardless of tag they're under.

and aten hasn't taken stw.. and you aren't at war with them anyway right?