-CEG- attacking CAKE

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

Today, 5th of Juli -CEG- started attacking CAKE.
Ripfin seems to be main target. They took 40 villages so far.

Now can somebody from CEG tell me what the hell is going on?

Can the others of Cake expect attacks too? Including the almighty Bolaar who safed XiG's ass in war?

DeletedUser

Today, 5th of Juli -CEG- started attacking CAKE.
Ripfin seems to be main target. They took 40 villages so far.

Now can somebody from CEG tell me what the hell is going on?

Can the others of Cake expect attacks too? Including the almighty Bolaar who safed XiG's ass in war?

Syrnia, shut up and stop sh*t stirring.

Mainly ripfin? Try only ripfin.

DeletedUser7529

my condolences goes out to the family of chickenmad, a casualty on the battle field.

yes we know who ripfin is.... peter parker...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We all know about ripfin and how Asterios used ripfin to get back on the game...

Now should you really be minding your own business?

DeletedUser7529

sorry , i will stay out of this public forum thread.

DeletedUser4770

Noooo! Not you gunbound. Syrnia.

Only person who can keep me from posting here are the forum moderators who can ban me.

No need to hate me ;-) Just explain the situation and it is solved.

DeletedUser

Yea damn right Frankish, you dont talk to Gunbound like that, you lucky i didnt cancel our personal allaince, and moreover our friendship!! :lol:

DeletedUser7529

whew, i thought you meant me :icon_eek:

thx ajay, everything is good now, you can continue your friendship with frankish.

DeletedUser

Yes CEG is attacking Ripfin at the moment...

They have attacked both Crejak and Chicken a few times, scouting mostly but no major operations.

All I know is that hawg suddenly got upset with Rip and ordered the attacks. That is the extent of my knowledge of this. Nearly every member attacking whom I have questioned have no clue what is going on, just that they were ordered and are following orders and that is all. I find it a bit strange that not one has questioned the orders, but some just follow instructions.

I do have confirmation that CEG is waiting for CAKE to "fight back" so that they can order my removal. I have seen copies of that message...

What is sad is it was from warhawg...

And before anyone from CEG denies it, I have the same message from multiple sources within CEG and from players outside. And the message basically says that CEG expects Bolaar at some point to respond and then they will give CEG.1 the go ahead to finally send him to the rim.

To think I joined Xig to help them fight a war...It appears that we all make mistakes.

DeletedUser4770

Wow, thanks Bolaar.

Waiting for Frankish reply.
Guess I wasn't wrong after all. Maybe little panda got upset because I knew of their dirty plans?

I mean come on. Bolaar is the reason XiG won the war. Is this how you honour him for all the work he did?

DeletedUser

Wow, thanks Bolaar.

Waiting for Frankish reply.
Guess I wasn't wrong after all. Maybe little panda got upset because I knew of their dirty plans?

I mean come on. Bolaar is the reason XiG won the war. Is this how you honour him for all the work he did?

Please do not give me all the credit...

MUCH of it goes to the members of Xig that fought against the odds and held in their in the darkest hour.

I just showed up and assisted.

DeletedUser4328

Yes CEG is attacking Ripfin at the moment...

They have attacked both Crejak and Chicken a few times, scouting mostly but no major operations.

All I know is that hawg suddenly got upset with Rip and ordered the attacks. That is the extent of my knowledge of this. Nearly every member attacking whom I have questioned have no clue what is going on, just that they were ordered and are following orders and that is all. I find it a bit strange that not one has questioned the orders, but some just follow instructions.

I do have confirmation that CEG is waiting for CAKE to "fight back" so that they can order my removal. I have seen copies of that message...

What is sad is it was from warhawg...

And before anyone from CEG denies it, I have the same message from multiple sources within CEG and from players outside. And the message basically says that CEG expects Bolaar at some point to respond and then they will give CEG.1 the go ahead to finally send him to the rim.

To think I joined Xig to help them fight a war...It appears that we all make mistakes.

If this is true this is indeed both disloyal and disgusting. MANY members in ceg i would consider friends and admire the way they play the game. But if this is true I personally am shocked and just down right disgusted.

Bolaar helpped Xig Sooooo much in the war and is a stand up guy to. For such a stupid plan and sneaky... im just shocked. Im even at a loss for words. And thats a first

DeletedUser3160

Do you know Bolaar, we have a very nice bakery in Aten, you and your bakeryassistants could maybe take it over and bring it to new hights :icon_wink:

Its seems like there is no room for old friends in the new CEG world...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do you know Bolaar, we have a very nice bakery in Aten, you and your bakeryassistants could maybe take it over and bring it to new hights :icon_wink:

Its seems like there is no room for old friends in the new CEG world...:icon_rolleyes:

Yes Tazoslo I was aware...I was asked to consult on the building project for it.

I have also been invited to nearly every tribe on the server...yet again but am happy where I am, thanks.

Mr. Sinister...I KNOW that probably 99% of CEG (X-Xig) is unaware of this message. I did not go out to the general public. What CEG (X-StW) knows I don't know so I will not speak to that.

DeletedUser3919

Lets start a petiton to save Bolaar.

All put a great big

:swordsman:

to petiton for him. yay

DeletedUser4770

Petitions won't clear up XiG's minds.
40% signed petition against the merge. They didn;t even took the time to respond on it.

DeletedUser

All we need is for everyone to send him 100 s/s :icon_rolleyes: :lol: