Censor

DeletedUser104695

Censor are no longer Censor. They cut away their fat and inactives and they are now known as THRYLOS and they have just Declared on SS.GOT as we have been munching away on them. its not a top ranking war and flamers gon flame, but I just thought id let the forums know there is ANOTHER war in the SE.

Should be a good even war Good Luck to Both Sides

DeletedUser

This didn't need its own thread.
Why not post here?

threadclosed.gif

DeletedUser104695

Yep ill post it there, for some smart arse to say this is a thread about censor not THRYLOS.

No wonder people dont use the forums.

DeletedUser

Yep ill post it there, for some smart arse to say this is a thread about censor not THRYLOS.

No wonder people dont use the forums.
What is the thread title?

Another candidate for the Darwin award.

DeletedUser104695

It was a thread letting people know censor are no longer censor, and that they had declared on a tribe IE A war.

I'd say it was relevant, why would I post stats to a war with SS.GOT Vs THYROS in a thread about censor disbanding? or Impact Vs Censor

Another candidate for the trying too hard to be funny, to impress people I dont know award.

Flame away but I posted the thread for stats to this war, whether you wish to follow them, flame or ignore them I dont care.

DeletedUser

It was a thread letting people know censor are no longer censor, and that they had declared on a tribe IE A war.
You know that other thread that let people know Censor is no longer Censor? The one I linked just before...
I'd say it was relevant, why would I post stats to a war with SS.GOT Vs THYROS in a thread about censor disbanding? or Impact Vs Censor
Why would you post stats about anyone but Censor, in a thread entitled "Censor"?
Another candidate for the trying too hard to be funny, to impress people I dont know award.

Flame away but I posted the thread for stats to this war, whether you wish to follow them, flame or ignore them I dont care.
If you consider this flaming, or even me trying to be funny, you have a lot more to learn than just how to make relevant posts and appropriate thread titles.

Wait, hang on a minute...
I posted the thread for stats to this war
Make up your mind.

DeletedUser104695

I feel like im in detention, get over it. the title of the thread wasnt so great.

Perhaps you can write up a script that writes thread titles for me to add to my quick bar, seeing as your such a pro.

DeletedUser

I feel like im in detention, get over it. the title of the thread wasnt so great.

Perhaps you can write up a script that writes thread titles for me to add to my quick bar, seeing as your such a pro.
big-is-angkor-wat.jpg

WAT? (pic related)

DeletedUser

big-is-angkor-wat.jpg

WAT? (pic related)

Hey that place is huge, I'm sure there's enough room in there to store all the passwords of Credit-Suisse's multis :icon_surprised:
Hit her up igm, he pays well (he's a banker and sh*t)

DeletedUser

I'll add that to my 'to-do' list, but for now I'm still trying to work out how to write a script for stec's (in-game) quickbar that will write titles for (external) forums.
You know, because it's just that important to me. ^_^

Deleted User - 10770065

Hey that place is huge, I'm sure there's enough room in there to store all the passwords of Credit-Suisse's multis :icon_surprised:

You really are a sad troll. You try to troll but really you fail in doing so, it's pathetic.

DeletedUser

You really are a sad troll. You try to troll but really you fail in doing so, it's pathetic.

Actually, all the trolling aside, it's a cold hard fact that Mr./Ms./Mrs. Credit-Suisse has at least 3 multi accounts (including, but not necessarily limited to: Credit-Suisse;Hoho2207;Buu2207), for which tribalwars has banned him/her recently, everyone knows that, except you apparently.
He/she is a dirty cheater and it's people like him/her that ruin the game for all the people that wish to play the game fairly.
For defending him/her/it, you sir are the pathetic one.

Go away.

Deleted User - 10770065

Please show me the evidence, since it's a cold hard fact. Go ahead blow me away....

DeletedUser

Actually, all the trolling aside, it's a cold hard fact that Mr./Ms./Mrs. Credit-Suisse has at least 3 multi accounts (including, but not necessarily limited to: Credit-Suisse;Hoho2207;Buu2207), for which tribalwars has banned him/her recently, everyone knows that, except you apparently.
He/she is a dirty cheater and it's people like him/her that ruin the game for all the people that wish to play the game fairly.
For defending him/her/it, you sir are the pathetic one.

Go away.

Im thinking this must be hist 4th alter ego :D

DeletedUser

This didn't need its own thread.
Why not post here?

threadclosed.gif

It was instigated by a separate declaration against our tribe, hence it doesn't belong in another dec thread, nor does it belong in an announcement of disbanding, even if it's the same tribe it's still a separate issue.
Considering the tribe hasn't disbanded it deems the other thread unnecessary and should be closed while this one remains the relevant thread.

If you're bored, feel free to play the game.
If u mad, feel free to find an enemy account near me.
You wouldn't be the first to do that.
If you have nothing else to say then great, I never have to see you clogging up the forums again.

Good day.

DeletedUser

Huh! I'm surprised everyone hasn't caught him until now lol :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They can't seem to settle on a name..
Go Turtles!

Side 1:
Tribes: Losers
Side 2:
Tribes: SS.GOT

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,800
Side 2: 43,121
Difference: 36,321

chart

DeletedUser

What remains there has nothing to do with CENSOR. Just as you no longer call Impact East.