[1] [2] [3] >all<
King Dragon today at 21:15
yes ;)
splinta c3ll today at 21:14
your calling me a loser...how ironic.
King Dragon today at 21:12
haha you are a real loser :)
splinta c3ll today at 21:04
i didnt quit last time i was under attack by cat paddan draken legs lufer you binis jj55 lukehlawaty...o who else am i missing...and sorry having a business is your work not your social life. what a surprise. you dont go on any social networking sites, other than maybe eharmony where you found your "queen"
King Dragon today at 20:57
no i dont have facebook, myspace or bing, but 2 own company and a great life :)

but i must say i dont want to be rude but dont like all player that quit so fast war start.
splinta c3ll today at 20:47
no because if you did youd be like hey hes giving up a game to have more fun in real life, but you didnt you tried rubbing it in my face at how you think your better. you know the truth how much time you devote to this game. though i am curious do you have a facebook or myspace or bing, i think thats what the uk social network is called. something along those lines?
King Dragon today at 20:43
trust me, i got more social life than you never will have ;)

some are quiters, some are loser, some are winner, what are you? that is the only question you need to ask ;)

have it nice,
splinta c3ll today at 20:39
thats actually the only reason i havnt quit yet, because idiots like you think they are better simply because they dont mind sitting at a computer for hours playing this game. youd understand if you had even somewhat of a social life. im glad this game can fill that necessity of importance you yearn for, otherwise youd probably be in jail by now.
King Dragon today at 20:32
funny you choice to quit when we attack you ;)
splinta c3ll today at 20:21
if i were to be quiting its because this game takes up alot of my time and its getting me in trouble in irl, and that it annoys me that some tde people think they are better than me simply because they have more free time than me. not because im under attack.
King Dragon today at 20:15
becuse i think its bad style to give up like that
splinta c3ll today at 20:10
whats it to you ^.^
King Dragon today at 07:20
??

DeletedUser

most of the older generations must be society cast aways then. : /

the number of ur friends on some site wont make u any more popular irl, mate.

DeletedUser

Its funny splinta c3ll, now when we attack you, you have "mutch" irl,

I will say one thing and listen now, ALL GOT A REAL LIFE!!

to blame it as soon as you get attacked itself is just pathetic,

I could list ten players who have been blamed on it and one thing I did not understand, why not admit you losing villages?

you attack us, and support your villages but say that you will quit, but the fact is you play today, right? and you have lose 10 villages and take 4 villages, funny when a player that say he quiting take villages ;)

Come on, blame other things, but what i can see is that you got the time to sit here and take village,

//King Dragon
T.D.E

DeletedUser

So Dragon, your saying im quiting because im not good enough to handle the attacks from tde?

DeletedUser

that u can't cope with real life and tw at the same time says it for itself.

so yea, u can't handle it.

DeletedUser

So Dragon, your saying im quiting because im not good enough to handle the attacks from tde?

I say its funny you say you will quiting now when you lose village ;) and i think its REAL funny you say you dont have time to play but contiune to noble village, something is not right ;)

My view is that you want something to blame if you do not manage the attack, why continue to attack and noble if you gone to stop playing? ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

because i still care about my tribe and am not just going to up and leave without finding a replacement. kind of obvious no?

DeletedUser

Frankly , I think 95% of people that "quit because of real life" and are under heavy attack quit because they give up , not because of of real life.

It's not like losing a dozen villages is a "wake-up-call" to yourself that you need to get a social life...

(btw , i lol'd at the e-harmony comment in the mail , but there's something called exporting mail to prevent eye damage)

DeletedUser

Frankly , I think 95% of people that "quit because of real life" and are under heavy attack quit because they give up , not because of of real life.

It's not like losing a dozen villages is a "wake-up-call" to yourself that you need to get a social life...

(btw , i lol'd at the e-harmony comment in the mail , but there's something called exporting mail to prevent eye damage)

Exactly what I mean:)

//King Dragon

2004 Artemis

but there's something called exporting mail to prevent eye damage)

This. No one wants to read a mail like that when you could easily rectify the problem.

It sounds from the continuing comments that Splinta is quitting with a newly discovered "social life". Funny that you don't post of it until you come under attack. One would think with the ease Mask members claim of attacking TDE it would be easy to maintain a social life while warring them. But there's always surprises...

DeletedUser

not a new found social life, but while under attack and me being the only player on my account and only being able to get on for one portion of the day i cant tag everything dodge everything nor move defense around efficient enough.

o and iv never exported a mail so i didnt know how to. too late now :)

DeletedUser

not a new found social life, but while under attack and me being the only player on my account and only being able to get on for one portion of the day i cant tag everything dodge everything nor move defense around efficient enough.

o and iv never exported a mail so i didnt know how to. too late now :)

Want to know one thing? you are not the only one that play alone on a account ;)

//King Dragon
T.D.E

DeletedUser

Well , im done , account deleted , because of TDE ? yeah kinda, the other leaders have gone awol , i have to work and recently this game has taken too much of my family time due to the fact that the other leaders in mask have gone awol, im not gonna spend evry evening and early morning playing a game that has no financial benefit when i can be making money in that time.The other fact is even when missions against TDE were posted very few in mask bothered , instead some carried on barb nobling (they will be good TDE members one day) the rest just basically bitched.

I wish TDE good luck , my villas will be easy to take as they have been for the last 24 hrs because im not online and have,nt been . Just can,t be arsed with dragging a dead weight and getting involved in politics which are just a game.

I thank king for inviting me into TDE but i really can't be bothered , got more lucrative things to be doing at the min . Sorry folks.

Oak (caveywavey)

DeletedUser

Well , im done , account deleted , because of TDE ? yeah kinda, the other leaders have gone awol , i have to work and recently this game has taken too much of my family time due to the fact that the other leaders in mask have gone awol, im not gonna spend evry evening and early morning playing a game that has no financial benefit when i can be making money in that time.The other fact is even when missions against TDE were posted very few in mask bothered , instead some carried on barb nobling (they will be good TDE members one day) the rest just basically bitched.

I wish TDE good luck , my villas will be easy to take as they have been for the last 24 hrs because im not online and have,nt been . Just can,t be arsed with dragging a dead weight and getting involved in politics which are just a game.

I thank king for inviting me into TDE but i really can't be bothered , got more lucrative things to be doing at the min . Sorry folks.

Oak (caveywavey)

Colpo 1 - 0 Cavey.

Told you MASK was a fail. :)

DeletedUser

Oak (caveywavey)

One more :) funny how some give up so fast they get some attacks on them, and not online on 24 hours? its funny how you can send support between villages if you not are online, THAT SCRIPT should i want!! :)

//King Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.