Change We Could Beleive In, But Shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For the record, I was the first to nominate him. So, yeah. GO NYO! You've got my vote.

DeletedUser69611

Kingjohan for President

and

Dubya335 for Vice president

DeletedUser

For the record, I was the first to nominate him. So, yeah. GO NYO! You've got my vote.

I was the first to nominate him..
lol..

I want to vote Nyo..:icon_idea:

But where to vote???:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do decisions make you emotionally unstable?

1249050227472.jpg

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, or no, then congratulations! You might benefit from voting for me as W35's president!

He is implying you look like that guy that looks like the guy from Dawson's Creek making a dumb crying face. :-o​

Everyone knows that I'm so pro it hurts, so there should be no other reason to vote for me, because i'm THE BOSS.

Coinceidet :icon_razz: .... and I think he's talking about hurting us :icon_eek:

What are you waiting for?

Please don't rush us :icon_sad:

A VOTE FOR NYOGOTHA IS A VOTE FOR ME. Duh.

We're not stupid :icon_rolleyes:

Bossy.

If you vote for KingJohan you get 1 hot smexy night with my smexy wife, Danybabes. If you want, I'll throw in Farooq (disclaimer: I am not responsible if you get any STDs :p)​

If you vote for Nyogotha you get... nothing.​

Plus I heard he talks crap about your grandma :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

omg kitteh ur mssg was sooo efffective that i iz gonna vote 4 johan

Just for the info, I donot have STDs thats just danybabes (on rough nights only)

EDIT: Apparently I have STDs :S

Kittie says:
and ionly said u have stds because u hhaz

Kittie says:
bevause
u go around
a lot
Muhammad says:
ROFLMAO
Kittie says:
because...ur pretty

Muhammad says:
aww
i love u

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I'd rather have a rolemodel for president than an apparely crazy(because the pnp includes you guys) pimp. :p

kingjohan

Lil Pea gets shivers down the spine; Take it up with your campain runner, she scares me with her pnp. It underminds you methinks. XD

Kittie is dowing a VERY good job :D U can´t deny that.

She wanna be my assistant? She got it.
She wanna be vice president (i don´t know if i´m the one to decide the vice president, but if i do) she got it.
She wants the prem pts? She got it. Oh wait, i´ve already decided i´ll give them to her if i win :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Kittie is dowing a VERY good job :D U can´t deny that.

She wanna be my assistant? She got it.
She wanna be vice president (i don´t know if i´m the one to decide the vice president, but if i do) she got it.
She wants the prem pts? She got it. Oh wait, i´ve already decided i´ll give them to her if i win :icon_razz:

so she gets everything and you get nothing but publicety? hmmm.... Good deal for her and maybe you, but I wouldent take the chance of being president as usually, popular people get twice as flamed as others(exept for me as I usually say the most logical things).

DeletedUser

I was the first to nominate him..
lol..

I want to vote Nyo..:icon_idea:

But where to vote???:icon_rolleyes:

Actually, my friend, I nominated him on the first post in my thread. I made it, and on the explaination thread, I nominated him. So, no you didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.