Change We Could Beleive In, But Shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingjohan

so she gets everything and you get nothing but publicety? hmmm.... Good deal for her and maybe you, but I wouldent take the chance of being president as usually, popular people get twice as flamed as others(exept for me as I usually say the most logical things).

Everything? u mean pp´s? I don´t play W35 anymore. She´s on the kingjohan acc ;)

I don´t care if i´m being flamed. Shows that i´m not being ignored =)

DeletedUser

Everything? u mean pp´s? I don´t play W35 anymore. She´s on the kingjohan acc ;)

I don´t care if i´m being flamed. Shows that i´m not being ignored =)

:p good for you, but does World 35 really need a tw president that has quit playing TW?

DeletedUser

Im not voting for Johan since he quit. Im voting for nygotha since he seems like the most qualified out of everyone running.

kingjohan

:p good for you, but does World 35 really need a tw president that has quit playing TW?

The president can´t affect the gameplay anyways, can he? It´s about the externals and i´m still here

DeletedUser

The president can´t affect the gameplay anyways, can he? It´s about the externals and i´m still here

fair enough, but maybe not for the others as you re not the one getting the IG prize. You are splitting the prize and that dosen't seem like what the first president should do, does it?

kingjohan

fair enough, but maybe not for the others as you re not the one getting the IG prize. You are splitting the prize and that dosen't seem like what the first president should do, does it?

I´m giving the "prize" 3pp´s or whatever it is to my campain runner (is it called that way?).

DeletedUser

Ohai Miss Lil Pea ^_^

Well I'd rather have a rolemodel for president than an apparely crazy(because the pnp includes you guys) pimp. :p

Many people consider KingJohan a role model as well :)
It's a matter of opinion.
Alas, if you want to vote for Nyogotha I can understand why and I respect that ^_^
My little 'ads' are aimed to the undecided voters.

Lil Pea gets shivers down the spine; Take it up with your campain runner, she scares me with her pnp. It underminds you methinks. XD

Sorry
I'm being silly.
And you know what they say...it's not about winning, it's about having fun. While I myself am not a candidate this is just my way of having fun with it. Why should the candidates be the only ones to have all the fun? :icon_razz:

I disagree. As King Johan said, it's about externals.

Plus I really really hope he comes back in-game.

so she gets everything and you get nothing but publicety? hmmm.... Good deal for her and maybe you, but I wouldent take the chance of being president as usually, popular people get twice as flamed as others(exept for me as I usually say the most logical things).

KingJohan can keep the PPs or do whatever he wants with them.

I never asked for them nor am I supporting him in hopes to get PPs.

I <3 KingJohan and based on my experiences I think he is one of the nicest people I have met in TW. I think he would make a great President for many reasons.

Finally, please do not be offended by my posts. I do not mean to disrepect you or Nyogotha. My reply to his PnP was clearly silly, anyone who knows Nyogotha knows better. In fact the whole PnP section is really just for the lols if you think about it since the majority of voters will vote on players based on what they already know, not some silly scribles with silly pics or to get a lollypop made on paint. Thus, I did not feel the need to be so serious about this.

With that being said, I sincerely apologyze if me posting pro KingJohan propaganda on your candidate's post has offended you or anyone else. If you'd rather me not post here, I won't. My simple message is I support KingJohan.

Good luck to both of our candidates ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who (expect MKC) considers Johan a role model? Please reveal ur ugly self

kingjohan

Wow farooq, the true farooq reveals himself. U really hate me now only cause i don´t conseder you a friend anymore. I wouldn´t be suprised if u never considered me as a friend. :lol:

DeletedUser

Wow farooq, the true farooq reveals himself. U really hate me now only cause i don´t conseder you a friend anymore. I wouldn´t be suprised if u never considered me as a friend. :lol:

That made no sense to me whatsoever :icon_confused:
Since when exactly have i praised ur presidential claim
if ure referring to the msn convo which I posted earlier, sorry to disappoint you honey but thats what Kittie told me to post in my own words but I just couldnt be bothered so I copypasted it >.<
Either way, If anyone considers Johan a role model president, please come forward I just asked for ONE person there was no reason to have a hissy fit chillax.

DeletedUser

Ohai Miss Lil Pea ^_^

Many people consider KingJohan a role model as well :)
It's a matter of opinion.
Alas, if you want to vote for Nyogotha I can understand why and I respect that ^_^
My little 'ads' are aimed to the undecided voters.

Sorry
I'm being silly.
And you know what they say...it's not about winning, it's about having fun. While I myself am not a candidate this is just my way of having fun with it. Why should the candidates be the only ones to have all the fun? :icon_razz:

I disagree. As King Johan said, it's about externals.

KingJohan can keep the PPs or do whatever he wants with them.

I never asked for them nor am I supporting him in hopes to get PPs.

I <3 KingJohan and based on my experiences he is one of the nicest people I have met in TW. I think he would makee a great President for many reasons.

Finally, please do not be offended by my posts. I do not mean to disrepect you or Nyogotha. My reply to his PnP was clearly silly, anyone who knows Nyogotha knows better. In fact the whole PnP section is really just for the lols if you think about it since the majority of voters will vote on players based on what they already know, not some silly scribles with silly pics or to get a lollypop made on paint. Thus, I did not feel the need to be so serious about this.

With that being said, I sincerely apologyze if me posting pro KingJohan propaganda on your candidate's post has not offended you or anyone else. If you'd rather me not post here, I won't. My simple message is I support KingJohan.

Good luck to both of our candidates ^_^

What a nice answer, I don't really think the propaganda was unnessesary and I usually just post because I'm bored, but I thought it meen that you put it on Felix'es campain insted of Kingjohan's. Looked like you were trying to make nyo seem unreliable or dull whitch isent veary nice, but you were only having funn so I won't bugg that mutch more, :p

No need to apolagize and I too hope you maybe getz some ppz XD

kingjohan

farooq96 said:
That made no sense to me whatsoever :icon_confused:
I´ll explain in some hours.
Since when exactly have i praised ur presidential claim
Didn´t get that part.
if ure referring to the msn convo which I posted earlier, sorry to disappoint you honey but thats what Kittie told me to post in my own words but I just couldnt be bothered so I copypasted it >.<
I don´t think i did.
Either way, If anyone considers Johan a role model president, please come forward I just asked for ONE person there was no reason to have a hissy fit chillax.
"chillax"? I will not chill untill u do. I´ll explain whit a quote.

Bold

DeletedUser

All I would like to point out is that King Johan is commenting all over the place a nyo's thread, so he must support him, or else why would he be responsible for every other post on here it seems? Him or his Campaign Manager(not runner)

DeletedUser66533

i'm voting same vote my wife vote's(MKC) lol so i am voting for Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.