Cheap Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarion

finalli someone who understands the situation and sympathizes with us instead of just laughing coldly.

I'm not laughing coldly. Actually, my laugh is quite merry, as I find it humorous how worked up you're getting about a Spy too early in the game to make a difference.

DeletedUser

is this a forum or a house of critics lol?i mean all you ppl do is criticise other ppl,tribes,etc etc.can there be a healthy discussion just the once lol?

DeletedUser

I think everybody on the forums sympathises with you for having had a spy in your ranks, although it has happened to most of us.
However, this has drawn some positives, you have had this put on the forums and some people have not been kind to you about it, but some things that are generally considered mistakes can be acted upon, if you so wish.

May I suggest that you check a player on tw-plus before inviting him or her, and discussing with them briefly why they want to join the tribe, this can help breed familiarity and a more trusting and close relationship within the tribe. Finally, if a number of players from a tribe attempt to join you within a couple of days with no real reason then be suspicous, and stop inviting for a couple of days maybe.

I sympathise with what has happened as a spy or turncoat can be darned annoying, although learn from your mistakes and have a good game :)

Finno

Angwidd

You need some healthy paranoia. Interegate everything. Ask trickquestions, only post false information on your forum etc

That why you don't have to worry about your spies :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whenever I find out that a players a spy I give lots and lots of false info, our targets, who are going to get real attacks, who are going to get fakes etc.
That does mean a spy can be a great thing, their 'info' meant there defences were horribly out, protecting the wrong villages etc :)

DeletedUser

I think ~SA~ would be able to get rid of a spy... by kicking xavirus... just a thought *cough*

DeletedUser

This is a reality of the game, and quite frankly it is one that is very interesting to me.

DeletedUser

I think ~SA~ would be able to get rid of a spy... by kicking xavirus... just a thought *cough*

Why would they kick me? i have or ready help them about 4 times and with a page of tips/hits for the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser7465

Im a spy for my tribe agianst my tribe...

anyway, I was promised cheap tricks due to the title, haven't seen any... :(

DeletedUser

Why did you guys give them help? Why did you give them one sliver of hope in a storm of doubt? I hate you all!!!

*starts crying*:icon_wink:

lolk.madhu

King, ur really helpful!!
ty to finno and everyone else wit good, worthy advice..

Phonixfire

Someone is spying in Rainbow War as well, our top secret plans to dominate Jupiter have been revealed.

I get a feeling Spearman Jim is behind this :icon_cry:

Don't worry, I keep him locked away when he's not out farming...

DeletedUser

1) How can you bribe someone this early in the game? No nobles, no free market. No bribes.

2) No tribe that has any decent skill is afraid of you.

3) It's not cheap, it's war.

4) No your not lucky, you just mass-invited. Which is noobish. I'd rather have my tribe really low in the rankings, then higher up.

5) Spies are a normal part of this game. Did you start playing yesterday?

6) Pillars of value? No. Pillars of usefullness? Most definetly.

7) Our intellect? I'm sorry but most of us know not to ally early in the game. And were a week into the game and you are allied/naped with 5% of the total tribes on world 6. Do you know how pathetic that is?

yep

lolk.madhu

err King, the alying worked for us..in any case, i've got more experience than u...so quiet...
Ty..

DeletedUser

hell, 1k of each resource, and I'll sell myself over Tmail :icon_wink:

lolk, how has your alliances worked for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.