Cheap Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, Im going to say this as a player, forget the moderator tag.

Its WAY too soon to be talking trash. Perhaps some of you are using new names, but on the whole you Dont see many of the more seasoned players coming on here boasting about what they are going to do.

For all you know the guy you are getting pissed off at you is going to light up a storm on w6 and dominate. That goes to all sides here. I have enjoyed reading what you guys have to say but sooner or later guys you have to realize you are actually just bringing extra attention on your tribemates that they probably dont really want.

yea, i'm watching them all, seeing when i just take a bite out of them :axemen:

Deleted User - 3135

As for thizz nation, if i met yu\ou in w2, id squish you...My main world is w2, but i play w6 too...who cares about u??
You have a big mouth, and you're unnecessary talking down to m and my tribe must stop..

Let words speak louder than your previous record, you cant win an argument based on the fact that you are big somewehere else, you win an argument with the points that you put forward. Too start bragging on how great you are is irreleant to the argument.

And btw... spies arent that big a deal, everyone has them. I know i have them on world 4 (looks at secks :icon_wink: ) but what can i do about it? Nothing much, just carry on. You can learn to work around them. For example posting target lists on your forum is not the way to work. If you make your tribe on the assumption that you have spies in it then your tribe will become more effective and it wont ever matter whether you have spies or not.

DeletedUser6576

you spies and cheap ppl have no honour...can' play he game right...

Spying is a difficult and dangerous job, but it's well worth the risk. (lol watch as everyone reads this and everyone in w6 becomes spys and tribes are full of people spying on each other, can't trust nobody).

DeletedUser8472

Spying is a difficult and dangerous job, but it's well worth the risk. (lol watch as everyone reads this and everyone in w6 becomes spys and tribes are full of people spying on each other, can't trust nobody).

Is there no honor in you? Then again lets add just plain lies and deceit it works wonders on my neighbors.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ok, Im going to say this as a player, forget the moderator tag.

Its WAY too soon to be talking trash. Perhaps some of you are using new names, but on the whole you Dont see many of the more seasoned players coming on here boasting about what they are going to do.

For all you know the guy you are getting pissed off at you is going to light up a storm on w6 and dominate. That goes to all sides here. I have enjoyed reading what you guys have to say but sooner or later guys you have to realize you are actually just bringing extra attention on your tribemates that they probably dont really want.

jerran is quickly becoming my favorite moderator on the forums =P

-time for another episode of modest poster's humble opinion!

i agree..this is ridiculous. unless your villages can magically change worlds. we don't care how big of a threat you are on worlds 1-5, or how easy you could squish us with your main.
we don't care about your points in worlds 1-5. as said before points don't fight (i would say more but it would give away my strategy)
we don't care how long you have been playing this game, sure it gives you more run time. but once som1 picks up the basics, they can use experince they learned in other strategic war games. trust me! i'm a living example!

this has been another episode of modest poster's humble opinion
where ever there is pointless arguments, this show will surface!-

i'll be waiting for you people to start flaming me because i just turned on the tv in time for you all to here how sad this entire arguement is.
*picks up the anti-flame shield 2.0*

DeletedUser

Except:
And there's no war going on
Yes there is. A small one I guess to you guys, who have more points then I could imagine achieving, but as blood-angel said, points in other worlds don't mean anything, a new player could eventually noble you becuase he started ahead of you on this world. Your troops from the other world can't just come over and walk into world 6, so your might in other worlds holds little in my book.

In my tribe, we give people titles they deserve, if they are a 80 point person and show military tactic and knowledge, we would choose him as a General over a 300 pointer who has a bigger army yet not strategy. War without strategy is a war lost.

Luckily I am very lucky too be in my tribe, though small, is good, loyal, zealous, and hopeful.

For example, on our military strat....

* We have a thread naming all thier village coordinates hyperlinked (so they can click and attack)

* We have a list of all the members

* We have another thread saying what continent they are in to make it easier to say who attacks where.

* We send messages such as "Why are you fin this tribe? Give up, all is lost, if you stay you lose, leave, and you will be elft alone." It works.

This tribe had 13 people when it started out, now it has 7. The recruiter and Baron have left the tribe. If you want to know my tribe, it is FoH. We are small also, but we do the best we can possibly do, and get better everyday.

DeletedUser

Oooh nice ideas, I'll make sure to implement those :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You have a strategy blood angel? :icon_eek:

yup :icon_wink:
remember the whole "using things learned in other games" part?
this strategy is the reason i could fend off 4 different tribes in world 3 =P
*granted i haven't fought anyone over 5k points yet =P*
but still a 40+ on 1 is still pretty good in my opinion >_>

DeletedUser

yup :icon_wink:
remember the whole "using things learned in other games" part?
this strategy is the reason i could fend off 4 different tribes in world 3 =P
*granted i haven't fought anyone over 5k points yet =P*
but still a 40+ on 1 is still pretty good in my opinion >_>

I suppose... Lol.

DeletedUser8472

no offense

No offense for once high Land Scott <-there are two ts here

But if your tribe general has 80 points please tell me how he attacks people? I would love to know for the next world I join.

DeletedUser

the scot may be a name instead of a place..but other than that ye there are 2 t's in scott

DeletedUser

I could tell you.. But I'm not up for writing a "How to Show You Have Tactical Military Knowledge and How to Noble People With Only an 80 Point Village for Idiots"

Maybe later...

DeletedUser

I could tell you.. But I'm not up for writing a "How to Show You Have Tactical Military Knowledge and How to Noble People With Only an 80 Point Village for Idiots"

Maybe later...

*puts a ban on that book ever being written*
i will say this one last time!
POINTS ALONE DO NOT SHOW TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE!!! ahem...thank you.. *walks off stage*

DeletedUser8472

Yes

On the contrary points are directly proportional to tactical knowledge. If you have 1000 points for example you are 10 times as tactically smart as someone with 100

DeletedUser

On the contrary points are directly proportional to tactical knowledge. If you have 1000 points for example you are 10 times as tactically smart as someone with 100

curses...i can't argue my point without giving away my strategy :icon_evil:
um..
anyone who has played runescape and got their character beaten to a pulp by a character 20 lvls lower then you understand my arguement.
i will say no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.