Chess Announcement; Our Next Move

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

2uh9t1l.png

Hello World 37,

Today I thought, and agreed that I'd share Chess's next move with the world, after all, it's the forums which partially make this game more enjoyable. Anyhow, let me cut to the chase. Not too long ago, whilst playing Chess with a few of my protégés, we were approached by men in tuxedos. Being the incredible shinobi that I am (Ego much?), I quickly jumped into action, and within a matter of minutes, before they even got 200 metres closer to us, I had done a great deal of research on them. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail;

wribdi.png

These men were obviously well prepared, judging by their appearance. Whilst the genius shinobi planned for any possible situations which could be rising, I went and got our gear, preparing for the worst case scenario. Before long, we were more than ready, looking ultra smexy (If I may say so myself :icon_wink:). Anyhow, you can judge for yourself (Nauz is so going to noble me for this);

15qajnk.png

Little did I realise, these men didn't come seeking conflict. They wanted to create good relations with us, for a better future, being outnumbered by this big cruel world. So I had a conversation with a man called RemyRose (He's a mail for the record :p), and we had a chat over a game of Chess, after I revealed my true identity obviously. The previous image was a Kage Bunshin No Jutsu! (Shadow Clone). he was quiete a player, but I did come out on top (Note: I don't know how to play Chess; master at Checkers though; Ask Cruddy lol)

14l0wed.png

I think you get the point now....

Chess & Gentle have now become allies. Some would see it as predictable, some will be surprised. I know there will be a few jealous, arrogant people who'll jump on this and say 'z0mG, HuGgleZ! O_O' when infact, it's quite the opposite. The problem with premades are, a lot of players quit. Inactivity hits you harder than Jirki's Ban Hammer :)spear:). So now, let me counter the responses which will follow to avoid unnecessary posts, flaming and moaning.

'Hugging'?....No. Far from it. Together, we make up 70 players. So I decided to select 5 tribes in just 1 continent's top 20, I added up their members and the result; 1100 members. Now bar any families, allies, coalitions, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Let's work out the numbers and see the potential figure of enemies;

1100 / 70 = 15.71

That's more or less every 16 players in the opposition, against one member of the two tribes.

So no, we aren't hugging. We're simply creating a very close relation, somewhat like the Die/Ctrl, Test/What etc alliances as we expand together, fighting such defying odds. However, we evidently have the disadvantage as we go out into this world with a 500 member limit, fighting the classic, controversial battle; Strength in ability Vs Strength in numbers (tHis Iz Spartaaaa !!111!one!!....?)

Heh, I make myself laugh sometimes (No friends to make me laugh? :icon_eek:) It's only a matter of time before all of these mass recruiting tribes realise that this whole 'Strength in mass numbers' philosophy has it's flaws, just one too many which will lead to their failure. The closest person to being able to run a 500 member tribes, successfully, to its upmost potential is Pervis. Although I doubt he would have the time, in fact, I doubt anybody would. I don't completely disagree with their philosophy though, after all, it's easier to keep 300+ below par players under 1 roof than have them scattered and spread like Swine Flu.

• x3bkia.png
  • 2i134nt.png
  • 2vto76p.png

I could go on all day posting such reports, but that's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is, W37 is our ('Our' being Chess & Gentle) playground. Resistance is futile. We may succeed together, we may fail together. At this time, that's purely speculation. What I can almost guarantee though, is that we will have fun together, and the party has begun.

Sasuke Uzumakii
Over'N'Out

Nauzhror

Sasuke just made himself be the first player over 1k rimmed.

rossihunter2

i h8 you sasuke

nauz can i rim him once you have rimmed him

pretty plz
i wont have him insult my lisa

lisa = <3

zombie

:icon_neutral: I dont even think it's that time in the game to have even close relationships with anyone. Targets and targets only should be the main focus. Work hard now, make friends later.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral: I dont even think it's that time in the game to have even close relationships with anyone. Targets and targets only should be the main focus. Work hard now, make friends later.

I don't think anyone so what nearly agrees with you.

Nice PnP Homes. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

OMGOMGOMG, DAMN HUGGERZ!

(You called Lisa fat, damn you!) ;(

DeletedUser

Good post =]
(male not mail ;])

And @ whoever said it's too early... the earlier they are made often the stronger they are.

DeletedUser

Good post =]
(male not mail ;])

And @ whoever said it's too early... the earlier they are made often the stronger they are.

Depends about personality clashes. You can never tell :icon_wink:

RemyRose

Love it, but I clearly had more pieces left than you with our Game!

DeletedUser

Dude, respect for the effort, but bored me to tears and why should anybody care about an alliance between you and some other tribe?

DeletedUser

Dude, respect for the effort, but bored me to tears and why should anybody care about an alliance between you and some other tribe?

How dare you be so rude and ruin Sas's amazing effort?

If you don't care, don't read and buzz the heck off. :icon_evil:

Please. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Other than the fact that 18 out of the top 20 players in K44 are ours, and we have the top 2 averages per player in the top 20, showing we have the potential to rule the world together......you shouldn't care. :)icon_rolleyes:)

.MXM.

R.I.P BlaKRaveN .
Joking don't be scared lol

Nice pnp sasuke , The Next Move .