Chess Announcement; Our Next Move

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

A little late i know, but i must say i really enjoyed reading this, this morning, well done kebab man.

I agree with the alliance that has been set up for all of the reasons stated, i don't understand why some people have tried to shoot it down based on other worlds, you can judge some things like a players ability from previous of course, but to judge how a tribe will work in a new world based on a previous is crazy.

Also to Nauz, i totally understand how you feel, it reminds me back of w2 when i rebelled and eventually quit because of a decision to NAP the enemy, but that was just the way i was, so my advice to you is to just leave the tribe if you don't like the decisions.

Good luck to both tribes!

gargareth

Honestly can't see the point of the alliance at this time, but then i pretty much disagree with all diplomacy in tw, i saw this coming from when i looked at guest acess (before starting to co play KK) as this sort of thing seems to happen on a lot of worlds (w33 sike + evolve merge for example)

but i am sure sasuke had his reasons, and as he is duke that is all that matters, and it doesn't really affect me at all.