• Start date

DeletedUser67326

Aww, bless :p
There - place
their - possessive
They're - they are ...

Did no 1 tel yu ima englsh techa?
;)

pleasez teakhez me denz......... i speakee no anglish//// :icon_redface::icon_wink:

PENGUINS CANT TALK......:icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

meh, yu no tawk englais?
Wait ... what did you just SAY?
You SAID you cant talk english?
WTF?!?!?!
My brain cell is bein overworked!
Must get cookie!

DeletedUser

the move chess and gentle made is debatable although everything can go fine as planned as long as they stick to it and no superpower tribe demolishes them :D

DeletedUser

I can see Chess and Gentle prospering for 2-3 more weeks. At that point, war will break out or a merge will happen.

DeletedUser

Merge!!!!! W00t!

GenChe

Gentlemen playing Chess.

Btw, this thread is getting a little spammy =(

DeletedUser

Merge!!!!! W00t!

GenChe

Gentlemen playing Chess.

Btw, this thread is getting a little spammy =(

I hope you're not trying to make an undercover sarcastic flame :)icon_surprised:). Not after I saw PCP do a little merge :)icon_wink:).

DeletedUser

I hope you're not trying to make an undercover sarcastic flame :)icon_surprised:). Not after I saw PCP do a little merge :)icon_wink:).

Why would I flame for merges :icon_eek: Mergewhore is ftw. Besides, you can't flame what hasn't happened, nor can you flame based off of predictions. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser22430

I don't see what the problem is.

When we joined Chess, it was with Sasuke has our leader. Has our leader, it is our duty to give him our complete and absolute trust. If any Chess member doesn't trust Sasuke to lead us, then they shouldn't be in Chess.

True, prehaps Sasuke should have asked his members before making the alliance with Gentle, however, the members should still trust Sasuke in his decision. If there had been a vote, the results would have been the same, the majority of Chess would agree to an alliance with Gentle. If Sasuke wants to lead has a dictator, that's his choice. If anyone has a problem with that, they can easily contact Sasuke and explain what the problem is and he will then re-consider.

Nearly everyone in this thread has agreed it was a good move. Nearly all Chess members think that aswell.

Sasuke has a bad history with tribes, everyone knows that. He said he would do differently on this world and we can only hold his word to it. So bringing his past experience into this is pointless, has he's having a new start.

The problem your missing is oddly the same one you recognize, call it a paradox. They did willingly and knowingly put the role of "leader" in Sasuke's hands, however, for some the definition of a leader's role and the extent of his authority are different, and this is where the conflict happened. Now maybe they are both at fault for not setting down guidelines as to what a leader can and cannot do without council permission, but I think most people figured he would follow tradition, which loosely follows the U.S. system of government.

And the issue here isn't that he made a good move, that is inarguable. The issue is when he does finally make a sole decision and its a terrible one. Then the whole tribe suffers from something they had no say in. You stop bad habits now so they don't end up costing you in the future.

Also, you have to consider past experience. Past experience is what one learns from, its what we base future decisions on. Sasuke made some bad ones, and the members of Chess have to decide for themselves and for the future of their tribe if he has learned from those mistakes. A man's word is proven by his actions, not the other way around.

DeletedUser

Don't think Gentle and Chess should merge.

Might be best just to stay as they are

Tension will rise if you do.

DeletedUser

As a player yes, they do. As a leader. they don't. How well a tribe is doing can easily be based on how good the individual members are and have nothing to do with the tribes leader to an extent.

It can be, Chess has some great players(like Devil, Lisa, Pervis, and so on.) If sasuke wasn't doing a good job leading do you honestly believe they would still be there? no. If Sasuke decides to suddenly mass-recruit 200 odd members, I am willing to bet he would loose a lot of good ones. You are very wrong when you say the rank(stats) of a tribe does not show the quality of the leader.(this is not true in most cases but when you have players like Chess does then it is true.)

The only way to truly judge a good leader is by the decisions you make. And so far, your track record doesn't look too good. Like some (though surprisingly few) have said before me, though the decision you made will likely turn out to be a good one, not even letting your tribe members know that your going to make a decision ahead of time is at best being an a-hole, at worst someone who needs to be removed from power.

Its called a dictatorship, a lot of great tribes in the past have been run that way. There is nothing wrong with making a move suddenly, sure sometimes it can come out bad. part of TW is taking risks and thats what Sasuke did, so I say "go sasuke".

Your actions belittle your tribe members and prove you don't think highly of them, despite how much you rather egotistically tout their greatness and your "ability" to get them together into a tribe.

Now your just being foolish, just some quick questions. How long have you played TW? and what worlds?

If the people who are (or were) in the tribe are any indication, many of them have the skill to lead tribes that have turned out better than any you have ever made before, so saying they can't see in the long-term or can't look beyond their own needs is an obvious load of BS.

Name one player who has lead a great tribe who was ageist the move. Also in W23 Sasuke lead the rank 1st or 2nd tribe(kept switching) and the tribe held rank 1 in ODA. Sure it didn't last over 6 months but it still did leave a mark and did well.

Even a good player who has not led before knows how to work with other people to rise in the ranks to greatness, as they would understand that the better off the tribe is, the better off they are.

Sasuke made a choice and explained it very well. Gentle is a great tribe and so is chess, why fight eachother? the member limit is 500 and they each have less then 40(last I looked) so instead of the temporary glory, he decided to look in the long run. Who honestly care if he didn't ask his tribe? I mean the only one who I saw complaining a lot about it is nauz and he only joined Chess 2-3 days before sasuke decided to do that. Also I don't see to many people leaving chess, that is because they trust Sasuke and his decisions.

well anyways I'm done now.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

There are many stories out there that deal with this move and as time goes those stories will emerge. A leader in charge of a tribe sometimes makes decisions that are not popular with the majority of players, it is done though for the good of the tribe. Time will tell if the decision is a right one or not. Speculation is only that and cannot be used to measure if the decision is right or wrong...:icon_neutral:

Nauzhror

Nuke911 said:
is nauz and he only joined Chess 2-3 days before sasuke decided to do that.

I joined Chess 12 hours after the world started. You may want to get your facts straight.

DeletedUser22430

Now your just being foolish, just some quick questions. How long have you played TW? and what worlds?
Some solid anaylsis of what I said, nice.

I've played TW for over two years, exactly how long I'm not sure, since my original account has since been deleted forever, so I don't know when I exactly started. My first world was W9, I have been on a very small numbers of worlds, mostly because I try to look for settings close to W9's, since I like those settings the best, and so I messed around on a few, practicing leadership skills and different ways of starting while waiting for a good world to start. I was originally going to be in the PCP pre-made when Mr. Wigglemunch combined the one he was making with Jax's, but I lost interest for some time and ended up joining this world a bit late. One mail from OTDDeathAwaits, who I know through friends from W9 and now I'm in =D-N=. Such is the way it goes.

As for what people outside nauz thought of his actions, hard to say, obviously some agree, but I haven't seen many others come on and say anything, but my experiences show that dictatorships, when the dictator isn't lying his ass off about what he's doing, don't tend to go over too well. Obviously, you have different experiences, and while I wouldn't mind hearing about this, the forums isn't the place for it. As for people leaving, TW Stats just confused me more, alot of people leaving then coming back later, due to what, I can't say, as it was a few days before the announcement...

DeletedUser

alot of people leaving then coming back later, due to what, I can't say, as it was a few days before the announcement...

maybe when Pervis, KK(PP), devil, and some other went and made random? don't knoiw but hit me up on skype sometime.

DeletedUser

Why would I flame for merges :icon_eek: Mergewhore is ftw. Besides, you can't flame what hasn't happened, nor can you flame based off of predictions. :icon_cool:

I flame for stuff that hasn't happen all the time.
watch, watch:

hey pervis is going to noble a 300 pts barb right next to him, what a massive noob fail.

see thats how its done.

DeletedUser

I flame for stuff that hasn't happen all the time.
watch, watch:

hey pervis is going to noble a 300 pts barb right next to him, what a massive noob fail.

see thats how its done.

ZOMG!!! Circulars to the entire world!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i admire Sasuke's intelligence in the world of Naruto. i salute you. LOL.