Chess Announcement; Our Next Move

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser22430

I think the stats speak for itself at the moment, both as a player & tribal leader :)icon_rolleyes:)

As a player yes, they do. As a leader. they don't. How well a tribe is doing can easily be based on how good the individual members are and have nothing to do with the tribes leader to an extent. The only way to truly judge a good leader is by the decisions you make. And so far, your track record doesn't look too good. Like some (though surprisingly few) have said before me, though the decision you made will likely turn out to be a good one, not even letting your tribe members know that your going to make a decision ahead of time is at best being an a-hole, at worst someone who needs to be removed from power.

Your actions belittle your tribe members and prove you don't think highly of them, despite how much you rather egotistically tout their greatness and your "ability" to get them together into a tribe. If the people who are (or were) in the tribe are any indication, many of them have the skill to lead tribes that have turned out better than any you have ever made before, so saying they can't see in the long-term or can't look beyond their own needs is an obvious load of BS. Even a good player who has not led before knows how to work with other people to rise in the ranks to greatness, as they would understand that the better off the tribe is, the better off they are.

DeletedUser

As a player yes, they do. As a leader. they don't. How well a tribe is doing can easily be based on how good the individual members are and have nothing to do with the tribes leader to an extent. The only way to truly judge a good leader is by the decisions you make. And so far, your track record doesn't look too good. Like some (though surprisingly few) have said before me, though the decision you made will likely turn out to be a good one, not even letting your tribe members know that your going to make a decision ahead of time is at best being an a-hole, at worst someone who needs to be removed from power.

Your actions belittle your tribe members and prove you don't think highly of them, despite how much you rather egotistically tout their greatness and your "ability" to get them together into a tribe. If the people who are (or were) in the tribe are any indication, many of them have the skill to lead tribes that have turned out better than any you have ever made before, so saying they can't see in the long-term or can't look beyond their own needs is an obvious load of BS. Even a good player who has not led before knows how to work with other people to rise in the ranks to greatness, as they would understand that the better off the tribe is, the better off they are.

Took the words right out of my mouth, then made them sound offensive. Kebabe, you may or may not have a bad light as a leader, but you will regardlessly need to work hard to prove yourself in future diplomatic, public, and tribal actions.

DeletedUser22430

Took the words right out of my mouth, then made them sound offensive.

Because this should be obviously, but somehow he fails to understand something that seems a fairly simple concept, one that has been pointed out by others (though again, very few) before me. if he'd get off the high horse for a second and reason it out, it wouldn't be such a problem. But he seems to have a bit of a complex here, and bets are good for those thinking its because this world, more so than most I've seen, has a fairly large early influx of almost legendary to fairly good players(and no, I don't count myself in that number) and he has been found...lacking. Maybe if he stuck around long enough, opinions will change, but this is not a good start, to say the least.

DeletedUser

I personally agreed with everything he said, especially the point he made about not trusting his tribal members, especialy as theyre all top quality players.

DeletedUser

I personally agreed with everything he said, especially the point he made about not trusting his tribal members, especialy as theyre all top quality players.

with he??

meaning who =]

also

i still fink yu fail kebap's
i will noble you with my white wall <3
:scout::scout::scout::scout::scout:

DeletedUser

I don't see what the problem is.

When we joined Chess, it was with Sasuke has our leader. Has our leader, it is our duty to give him our complete and absolute trust. If any Chess member doesn't trust Sasuke to lead us, then they shouldn't be in Chess.

True, prehaps Sasuke should have asked his members before making the alliance with Gentle, however, the members should still trust Sasuke in his decision. If there had been a vote, the results would have been the same, the majority of Chess would agree to an alliance with Gentle. If Sasuke wants to lead has a dictator, that's his choice. If anyone has a problem with that, they can easily contact Sasuke and explain what the problem is and he will then re-consider.

Nearly everyone in this thread has agreed it was a good move. Nearly all Chess members think that aswell.

Sasuke has a bad history with tribes, everyone knows that. He said he would do differently on this world and we can only hold his word to it. So bringing his past experience into this is pointless, has he's having a new start.

DeletedUser

When we joined Chess, it was with Sasuke has our leader. Has our leader, it is our duty to give him our complete and absolute trust. If any Chess member doesn't trust Sasuke to lead us, then they shouldn't be in Chess.

True, prehaps Sasuke should have asked his members before making the alliance with Gentle, however, the members should still trust Sasuke in his decision. If there had been a vote, the results would have been the same, the majority of Chess would agree to an alliance with Gentle. If Sasuke wants to lead has a dictator, that's his choice. If anyone has a problem with that, they can easily contact Sasuke and explain what the problem is and he will then re-consider.

Nearly everyone in this thread has agreed it was a good move. Nearly all Chess members think that aswell.

Sasuke has a bad history with tribes, everyone knows that. He said he would do differently on this world and we can only hold his word to it. So bringing his past experience into this is pointless, has he's having a new start.

Get a butterfly tattoo underneath your eye Sasuke. That represents new life? :icon_cool::icon_wink:

Nauzhror

You realize 'as' is a two letter word, no? I counted 4 times you wrote 'has' instead of 'as'.

DeletedUser

You realize 'as' is a two letter word, no? I counted 4 times you wrote 'has' instead of 'as'.

Well I gotta say I'm English, which obviously means its my first language (I'm fluent in french), and I'd say he is capable of writing to the same degree as a British person, so with regards to trying to mimick his writing, it failed.

DeletedUser

Very nice propaganda, but i wouldn't say resistance is futile ;]
As if you dont know how to play chess! :eek:
Your a disgrace to your tribe ... :|
:D

DeletedUser

You have no idea how many times that has been pointed out. English is my first language but, in it's grammatical aspect, 'has' and 'as' are the only problems I have.