CHICKEN Family Declares on Guess Who!!!!

DeletedUser

what mails snappy sends has nothing to do with me

Maybe it doesn't to you but it does to everybody else when your name is mentioned in what he sends.

Or was snappy 'bullying' you into it?:)

so how come i have the most odd since the wars started, fact
you are another that needs to check the stats before opening your mouth ;)
Apparently you seem to bee another one of the Snap's OD greatness school.

I don't know what you mean, but you seem to be in the ChickenS thread bragging about your stats.

Reminder: the score is 694-30 and you're telling I'm the one who's talking crap?
Maybe you need to go somewhere else and beg for an XXXX invitation too but the ChickenS consider you a tasty wormy refugee.:)
[spoil]
chicken-and-worm-thumb14145539.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93010

Maybe it doesn't to you but it does to everybody else when your name is mentioned in what he sends.

Or was snappy 'bullying' you into it?:)

bulllying me into what,i didnt write anything snappy did
if he would of added your name would he have been 'bullying' you into it?:)

Apparently you seem to bee another one of the Snap's OD greatness school.

I don't know what you mean, but you seem to be in the ChickenS thread bragging about your stats.

Reminder: the score is 694-30 and you're telling I'm the one who's talking crap?
Maybe you need to go somewhere else and beg for an XXXX invitation too but the ChickenS consider you a tasty wormy refugee.:)
[spoil]
chicken-and-worm-thumb14145539.jpg
[/spoil]

i aint begging noone
i joked earlier in this thread i dont honestly think xxxx would invite me,but if they want me they can always mail me :icon_biggrin:

as for stats what is your piont,noone expects them to be any different

DeletedUser

im afraid to say i was blameless in my opinion,clit went back on his word,bringinng back the past after he had got me to rejion cod saying it was forgotten

i had digs at clit on forum but only defending myself after he attacked me,sorry but scods forum mod deleted the proof,why he didnt archive it is obvious to me

That proof your on about that was deleted is like 6 months after the original exodus of you lot to SLW when we had a shared forum and was just before we started fighting. If you want proof from my side of things, read on :)

your last post you say i should see,it says mails snappy sent,how is that me reaping what i sow? i have no control over what snappy does/did

i personally can see no difference between me leaving and you leaving,i had even warned when rejioning i not stay if it continued,was assured it was forgotten,brushed under the carpet were the exact words i think

Geez Dust, please stop with the crap, I wanted you in $CoD$, I always did but you kept finding things people said offensive and blew them all out of proportion, this all started with you complaining about a "tribal Op" mail.

Cinders/one of the council sent out a tribe wide email about an upcoming op, whoever sent it had put each persons name on the top and you took offense that the attempt at personalization was wrong in your opinion and shouldn't have been done, you and cinders had an argument over it, I joined in as mediator trying to sort it out offering my ear to both sides of the story and all that to try and calm you both down.
To be honest it was much Ado about nothing, such a small minor thing to be so upset about. :p

Anyway that happened, you got annoyed etc and while I was mailing you trying to help and give you some advice, you flew of the rails at me, picking my mails to pieces and myself and cinders refused to talk to you for a while because it was so infuriating that we were trying to help and do things right but you just couldn't see it, we even had to get our dukes at the time to speak to you from then on.

Anyway, Time Passes...

Then little things crept up in the forum, little comments here and there and I picked up on one when you were sitting the croc rock account and the below email exchange followed, this is when you left $CoD$, read through the mail below and maybe you will see and the world community will see that I was trying to help you and I wanted you back. :)

You were not even willing to try when you had this dig at cinders when he asked a fair and reasonable question, which was to try to speak to you to see what we could work out!

[SPOIL]
cinders0407 on 18.06. at 13:02
Are you on skype?

dust4dust on 18.06. at 13:06
you obviously pay little attention to the forum
i installed shype the other day,and posted in the forum my skype to be added to the cod chat room,was 4 or 5 days ago i guess ,nothing yet
theres no piont in bothering now

hope you are happier now

dust

cinders0407 on 18.06. at 13:08
FFS, I have tried to be diplomatic and polite to you, even now when I try and talk you have digs, grow up, seriously.

Now if you want to chat I will add you on skype, if you want to sort it out I will discuss on skype. I will not bother if you continue to throw petty insults.

At no point did I tell you to leave, you are the one throwing your toys out of the pram.

cinders0407 on 18.06. at 13:17
Taking a new approach.

This message has been forwarded by cinders0407.

Clittleton on 18.06. at 13:18
It needs it mate :)
[/SPOIL]

He was only asking if you were online! and you give him all that lip as backchat!

I was willing to put all the crap behind us as you have pointed out, but I am afraid it is you who threw it back in my face.
This was our last email conversation, remember that even though after all the crap that had happened that you have referred to or mentioned, happened before this mail and 12 days later you were with SLW. I never spoke to you again except for a small exchange on Skype after I blocked you, where you hounded me some more! lol After that we had no contact until on the forums when we started fighting you.

Anyway I hope this ends this little debate, we have gone off topic, I just hope that showing the evidence will end this constant headache I have had to deal with.

[SPOIL]
Clittleton on 18.06. at 12:51
Hey Fella,

Just wanted to know what you meant by this please buddy? :)

Croc Rock said:
clitt i dont even think you are out to get me,but i do know were your loyalty lays ;)

Cheers
Chris

dust4dust on 18.06. at 13:07
exactly what it says

just to make it clearer, with cinders
dust

Clittleton on 18.06. at 13:26
My loyalty is with the tribe and the members in it, so my loyalty is to you and to cinders, hence why I always take a diplomatic approach.

Please take a look at the bigger picture.

Someone posts a joke in the forum, Cinders gets involved with said joke, You pick out cinders comments and pick them to pieces (like you have been doing across the forum since the whole, your name on the tribal op issue), Cinders also does the same as he feels you have a bee in your bonnet for him and needs to defend himself, we all have a discussion, you leave the tribe.

So, Over a joke, you have left.

I'll leave you to have a think about that one :)

If you have issues with someone, Please, I am a companion, here to talk, so is the whole council.

Cinders feels like you are targeting him and I have to agree, on the face of things, that is exactly what it looks like mate :)

If this really is some conspiracy against you, we could have kicked you and had an op in place by now, we have not, because everyone in CoD has Equal rights and oppertunities.
I think we have been as accomodating as we could be, you just seem to find a problem in anything!

Please, have a think and decide what you want to do, you want back in CoD you are welcome as always. Just need to loose the demeanour! :p

Hugz
Chris

dust4dust on 18.06. at 14:13
Someone posts a joke in the forum, Cinders gets involved with said joke, You pick out cinders comments and pick them to pieces (like you have been doing across the forum since the whole, your name on the tribal op issue), Cinders also does the same as he feels you have a bee in your bonnet for him and needs to defend himself, we all have a discussion, you leave
the tribe.

were did i pick out his comments and attack? only after he attacked me

ive been doing since the tribal op mail? please show me were

look in the archive and read i have np ,i didnt start on cinders ,i wasnt even aware he was the last person to edit the post,when i posted,i wasnt even aware the small print had been readded

i left because u reckon posted all were unhappy with the way i posted,if that is the case then its better i leave,i am what i am,and im to old to change now,nor do i want to change,as i can see no reason i need to

dont worry i be fine

i didnt leave over andys joke,i left because cinders started having ago at me said i was lying,now you are trying to put the blame on me,giving me abuse,attacking my persanality,well im sorry but its not needed

and i wont sit there and take it,as soon as i post the actual facts ,it gets arhived,or closed before i can answer your post which puts the blame on me,wouldnt mind if i was at fault,but i aint

as i say ,its obvious were your loyalty lays

i take great offense by the comments u made attacking my personalty in public forums,wont take it even from a baron or duke,so i left before i hit back,which would do no good to the tribe

believe it or not,i left as not to destroy the moral of the tribe,as i was about to ,as i have held back long enough

as for an op
bring it on,wont be the first time cod have tried,although u do surround me
but will they attack me
many i know will support me garaunteed
maybe i should just go to xxxx and make it really interesting,as u want to set up tribe op on me,would be handy to have a tribe to support me

"Please, have a think and decide what you want to do, you want back in CoD you are welcome as always. Just need to loose the demeanour! :p"

i dont need to think of nothing,i certainly wont change who i am,as i keep saying i aint in the wrong
its there in the forum, i said post had been edited,for this cinders attacked,because she edited the post last,which i wasnt even aware of

ps tribal op would need to be sorted very quietly,or i will find out about it
why dont just you and cinders try it,surely the two of you are big enough to take poor little me,dont forget bdeath and xxxx are hammering me aswell,look at my odd

forget all the crap,its simple you have stated clearly all things u find wrong with me,so the simple solution has already been taken
im gone,so you not have to put up with me anymore

Clittleton on 18.06. at 14:26
I got as far as here mate,

Author said:
i didnt leave over andys joke,i left because cinders started having ago at me said i was lying,now you are trying to put the blame on me,giving me abuse,attacking my persanality,well im sorry but its not needed

Did you even read my mail, Jesus man get over yourself.

I like you I do not want rid of you I AM TRYING TO SORT THIS ISSUE OUT.

After your mail though, I cannot help any further, i am one of the most diplomatic of people in this tribe, I am so laid back I am horizontal.

Please do not contact me again.

dust4dust on 18.06. at 15:31
np here i only answers the mails u send me ;)

ps have you read any of todays posts/mails

tell cinndrs if SHE redeems the premuim pionts on crocs account maybe i will sign it over
[/SPOIL]

I also want to point out that we were trying to speak to you even though we knew we were having difficulties with your temper etc
After I sent you the "Diplomatic" part of the above mail, I forwarded it to cinders and had this conversation:

[SPOIL]
Clittleton on 18.06. at 13:26
[SPOIL]My loyalty is with the tribe and the members in it, so my loyalty is to you and to cinders, hence why I always take a diplomatic approach.

Please take a look at the bigger picture.

Someone posts a joke in the forum, Cinders gets involved with said joke, You pick out cinders comments and pick them to pieces (like you have been doing across the forum since the whole, your name on the tribal op issue), Cinders also does the same as he feels you have a bee in your bonnet for him and needs to defend himself, we all have a discussion, you leave the tribe.

So, Over a joke, you have left.

I'll leave you to have a think about that one :)

If you have issues with someone, Please, I am a companion, here to talk, so is the whole council.

Cinders feels like you are targeting him and I have to agree, on the face of things, that is exactly what it looks like mate :)

If this really is some conspiracy against you, we could have kicked you and had an op in place by now, we have not, because everyone in CoD has Equal rights and oppertunities.
I think we have been as accomodating as we could be, you just seem to find a problem in anything!

Please, have a think and decide what you want to do, you want back in CoD you are welcome as always. Just need to loose the demeanour! :p

Hugz
Chris[/SPOIL]

Clittleton on 18.06. at 13:28
I don't think I could have been much more fair or diplomatic!
If he rejects this one I am no longer wasting my time with him!

This message has been forwarded by Clittleton.

cinders0407 on 18.06. at 13:30
LOL, he will pick out the op on him and not be happy with that bit.

just chatting to him on skype.

Clittleton on 18.06. at 14:03
How is it going?

He has not replied to me so I guess you are both in discussion! :)

cinders0407 on 18.06. at 14:06
Nope, he has not replied. I will leave him to it.

Clittleton on 18.06. at 14:09
Fair enough, Leave the invite active for 24 hours.

If he does not come back within that time remove the invite and he will have to come to terms with his attitude before he could come back.

But yeah, leaving him to it I feel is the best Idea right now, let him chill the fook out! :D

[/SPOIL]

Do I need to delve further into archives and such things? Or can we finally, finally put this to rest now, please?

DeletedUser

Dusty, I have just found out who got you banned for multi-accounting.

Seems that a lot of people really do not like your attitude. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser93010

Dusty, I have just found out who got you banned for multi-accounting.

Seems that a lot of people really do not like your attitude. :icon_surprised:

there was no multi accounting was my daughters account,thats why it was 99.9% inactive a well known fact

lucky you ive known for ages who it was,u are a bit slow

DeletedUser93010

That proof your on about that was deleted is like 6 months after the original exodus of you lot to SLW when we had a shared forum and was just before we started fighting. If you want proof from my side of things, read on :)

Geez Dust, please stop with the crap, I wanted you in $CoD$, I always did but you kept finding things people said offensive and blew them all out of proportion, this all started with you complaining about a "tribal Op" mail.

Cinders/one of the council sent out a tribe wide email about an upcoming op, whoever sent it had put each persons name on the top and you took offense that the attempt at personalization was wrong in your opinion and shouldn't have been done, you and cinders had an argument over it, I joined in as mediator trying to sort it out offering my ear to both sides of the story and all that to try and calm you both down.
To be honest it was much Ado about nothing, such a small minor thing to be so upset about. :p

Anyway that happened, you got annoyed etc and while I was mailing you trying to help and give you some advice, you flew of the rails at me, picking my mails to pieces and myself and cinders refused to talk to you for a while because it was so infuriating that we were trying to help and do things right but you just couldn't see it, we even had to get our dukes at the time to speak to you from then on.

Anyway, Time Passes...

Then little things crept up in the forum, little comments here and there and I picked up on one when you were sitting the croc rock account and the below email exchange followed, this is when you left $CoD$, read through the mail below and maybe you will see and the world community will see that I was trying to help you and I wanted you back. :)

You were not even willing to try when you had this dig at cinders when he asked a fair and reasonable question, which was to try to speak to you to see what we could work out!

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

He was only asking if you were online! and you give him all that lip as backchat!

I was willing to put all the crap behind us as you have pointed out, but I am afraid it is you who threw it back in my face.
This was our last email conversation, remember that even though after all the crap that had happened that you have referred to or mentioned, happened before this mail and 12 days later you were with SLW. I never spoke to you again except for a small exchange on Skype after I blocked you, where you hounded me some more! lol After that we had no contact until on the forums when we started fighting you.

Anyway I hope this ends this little debate, we have gone off topic, I just hope that showing the evidence will end this constant headache I have had to deal with.

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

I also want to point out that we were trying to speak to you even though we knew we were having difficulties with your temper etc
After I sent you the "Diplomatic" part of the above mail, I forwarded it to cinders and had this conversation:

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Do I need to delve further into archives and such things? Or can we finally, finally put this to rest now, please?

i personaly am sick of the crap and abuse i shant bother answering you or your m8 cinnders any more,have much better things to do then prove u wrong

delve away if u wish,paste only stuff that makes u look good

i tried proving the way u twist things on here, all related to this not so long ago,but your forum mod deleted it not archived it when it came down to posting a shared forum thread which would have proven how you twist things and miss out and deny other things

carry on post away enjoy yourself people can believe it if they want,but many now the truth even cod players and they have seen the full proof at the time it all happened

g/l im off to do something a little less boring instead

DeletedUser

there was no multi accounting was my daughters account,thats why it was 99.9% inactive a well known fact

You do not know, go on, enlighten us then?

I think there was multi-accounting, hence why they took villages from you.

DeletedUser

i personaly am sick of the crap and abuse i shant bother answering you or your m8 cinnders any more,have much better things to do then prove u wrong

i tried proving the way u twist things on here, all related to this not so long ago,but your forum mod deleted it not archived it when it came down to posting a shared forum thread which would have proven how you twist things and miss out and deny other things

carry on post away enjoy yourself people can believe it if they want,but many now the truth even cod players and they have seen the full proof at the time it all happened

Abuse??? You are full of it. You have three stages.

1 - Dusty takes his time to assess the situation and people around him.
2 - You mouth off and act like a child.
3 - You get it given back to you and you play the victim.

I am sick of the abuse - poor dusty.

You act like a child then when it is returned you get all high and mighty and say how childish people are behaving.

You are absolutely right, people do know the truth.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
OMG...all this brings back memories, of the side of being a duchess that I prefer not to recall. The amount of times I had to sort out this kind of rubbish, phooey. Some people just never will back down from their postition or see the other person's siude of things. Meh, what can you do?

hellthug

to say the truth i think you just speculating , i mean how would you know did the guy that bannd you told you? iam sure TW team didn't .there is no way you can be sure about it .

DeletedUser

Dust, you have been itching and whining at me to post evidence and some kind of proof, now that I have and it shows how this argument all started and shows you to be the lier that you are, you get all high and mighty and act like a spoilt child, just like you do again and again and again.

Here is our skype logs, includes when we were getting along ok, I was supporting you from my account, helping you, I even let you keep hold of my support until we declared on SLW when I pulled it. Even though, as the second part of these logs is the last we ever spoke before here on the forum. As I say at the bottom, your were basically being a bully, I thought mentioning that would make you realise and think before you spoke, but nope, it didn't.
I didn't want to block you on skype and I never did just in case you did want to talk to me reasonably.
You keep going on that communication was crap because I had blocked you, well, there was always skype!

[SPOIL][15/10/2010 12:27:31] dust4dust: you got a few minutes spare m8?
[15/10/2010 12:27:53] dust4dust: i have rob449 account
[15/10/2010 12:28:04] Chris Littleton: Hola
[15/10/2010 12:28:12] Chris Littleton: Yeah Whats up
[15/10/2010 12:28:20] dust4dust: aceamblience posts for support k90
[15/10/2010 12:28:46] dust4dust: i cant risk logging in and sending as im at work
[15/10/2010 12:29:13] dust4dust: any chance u can take the sit and send?
[15/10/2010 12:29:45] Chris Littleton: Sure thats fine, Do you only want me to send from a particular cluster or anything
[15/10/2010 12:30:35] dust4dust: send from were u like m8,
[15/10/2010 12:30:43] Chris Littleton: cool
[15/10/2010 12:31:28] dust4dust: am dubious if rob will return,its been a while and he was getting laptop repaired
[15/10/2010 12:32:38] Chris Littleton: Hmm.. How long was his initial estimate of being offline?
[15/10/2010 12:32:48] dust4dust: request sent
[15/10/2010 12:33:20] Chris Littleton: Got it
[15/10/2010 12:33:30] dust4dust: he didnt say just he be back when laptop repaired,he spilt coffee on it
[15/10/2010 12:34:36] dust4dust: thx m8,i am online myself but have to be verycareful when i actually have tw on my screen
[15/10/2010 12:34:45] Chris Littleton: Ahh boo, Ok, well its on 43 days sat, when it gets closer to 60 in a week and a bit we will try to see if we can contact him for a new player or otherwise it's inactive claims time :(
[15/10/2010 12:34:48] dust4dust: skype i can get away with
[15/10/2010 12:35:00] dust4dust: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.
[15/10/2010 12:35:18] Chris Littleton: Yeah thats understandable, I'll send the sit back once support is sent :)
[15/10/2010 12:35:31] Chris Littleton: Chris Littleton has shared contact details with dust4dust.
[15/10/2010 12:56:55] Chris Littleton: Heya, Sent out a load of support, you have the sit back, if you need me to send any more, I should be online most of the afternoon, I may be on Eve online at times though so May take me amoment or 5 to respond ;)

[26/10/2010 14:57:29] dust4dust: dont forget to block me here aswell
[26/10/2010 14:58:13] dust4dust: the forums are mine as much as they are yours while they are shared with the tribe im in
[26/10/2010 14:58:37] dust4dust: your chioces are
[26/10/2010 14:59:15] dust4dust: 1 remove shared forum
2 get slw to boot me
or live with it
[26/10/2010 14:59:45] dust4dust: a forth for you
leave cod then u wont see it
[26/10/2010 15:23:42] dust4dust: still not any activity here from tribal not 1 little bit
[26/10/2010 15:24:39] dust4dust: it just came to me a inute ago,you mostlikely mistimed your support and killed your own nukes
[26/10/2010 15:24:52] dust4dust: but blame dust anyway
[26/10/2010 15:42:36] Chris Littleton: lol Your like an annoying dog that doesn't stop humping my leg, I told you NOT to contact me, yet you get people to forward stuff and start bugging me on here
[26/10/2010 15:42:49] Chris Littleton: Cyber bullying thats what your doing, now stop talking to me please
[26/10/2010 15:51:59] dust4dust: why should i let u have the last say,just learn to time your support after your nukes,not before,then none of this would of happened
[26/10/2010 15:52:25] dust4dust: strawberry seems appropriate
[26/10/2010 15:52:31] Chris Littleton: I said stop talking to me
[26/10/2010 15:52:44] Chris Littleton: And my support did land after
[26/10/2010 15:53:10] Chris Littleton: Clittleton (BDeath Tombstone 15.09) attacks 81C death 65 (163|856) K81
Oct 26, 2010 11:06:58
[26/10/2010 15:53:12] dust4dust: block me as i said i not let u tell me what to do
[26/10/2010 15:53:36] Chris Littleton: XXXX Tombstone 15.34 supports Tribalsquire
Oct 26, 2010 11:07:00
[26/10/2010 15:54:06] Chris Littleton: Its easy. just stop talking, don't type, i have asked you not too, if you continue it is harrasment and bullying
[26/10/2010 15:54:20] dust4dust: so some landed after,doesnt prove it didnt ladnd before
[26/10/2010 15:55:07] dust4dust: when u sstop then i will have no need to reply,its not hard to work out
[26/10/2010 15:55:12] Chris Littleton: Ok look, I am going to stop talking to you, I am never going to talk to you again, reply, or even aknowledge you, so please leave me alone
[26/10/2010 15:55:36] dust4dust: i believe it when i see it
[26/10/2010 15:56:25] dust4dust: it will be a first if you are actually telling thhe truth
[26/10/2010 15:57:12] dust4dust: ps feel free to report me as u threatened to tw
[26/10/2010 15:57:37] dust4dust: but be prepared for your punishment[/SPOIL]

I like your threat at the bottom, you realised I was actually not going to reply, so thought you would throw a threat in as well, this is the kind of person you are, a middle aged waste of space who screwed his own life over for being a prize egotistical fool who thinks he is right in every given situation in life. You are not a nice person to talk to mate.

Also, do you not read the forums, a few weeks ago I wanted to shake your hand, put all our differences behind us, I even unblocked you on mail.
The fact that you did not take me up on my offer just shows the kind of stuck up, ignorant, selfish person you are. Sorry to say it but I have tried and tried to be amicable and ignore your insults.

Fact is your loosing on all fronts, publically and in game, so why not just do us all a favor and delete your account/give it to a tribemate for internal nobling and delete your forum account.

You continually say people know the real truth, people in $CoD$ and around W22, you say they know you are right, who are these people? and why are they not on here supporting your argument? Seems to me your feeding us another line of even more BS! :p

Now go pick up your toys and get back in your pram please.

the only reason i stopped reading your posts is because u reckoned i didnt read them properly anyway

ps move over to the other thread,try posting the proof of me deleting posts first,which i didnt
maybe this is why you havent posted the thread yet?

also get dugdell to personally come on the forum,i want to see if its him lying to you or you twisting the truth to have a dig at me as normal

i would of mailed you but i banned,so i posted it here as we have no shared forum anymore either :)

I think (I can't be @rsed to check!!) I have now mentioned in the other thread that unfortunately, I do not have exact proof due to the whole thread being deleted, but unless proved otherwise I will always take my tribemates word for it, even if his actions were a bit questionable. I have dealt with that internally anyway :)

You know what Dust, I think we have both had time enough to chill and I am willing to shake hands on our personal dispute and put it all behind us.
As after all, this is just a game and I know we shouldn't let things get personal at all.
Our personalities totally clash lol, but I am more than willing to be amicable and I will remove the block on you in game.

Fact is, you knew of this post as you referred to it when talking about the thread being deleted, yet you still chose to ignore the olive branch :(

Final thought, yes I have digged into you here today on the forum and this will no doubt in your mind be proof to the world that I am the nasty pasty chris, the demon of all things dust. truth is I bent over backwards to help you, but you just didn't see it, your eyes are just full of envy and vengeance and it clouds your judgement, I am sure, deep down, your a really nice guy, but unfortunately something in your life has turned you and I feel sorry for you and your situation and I hope that you can come to terms with yourself in the future and find inner peace.

DeletedUser

Quite right. Don't bother answering him and his annoying mates.

The rest of us who understand, feel for you and we would like to be invited along and join in lamenting that deleted post which seems to be the root of all evil. Damn forum mods!!:)

What's that less boring thing you mentioned?
If you want something exciting rather than 'less boring' pm me. I' can suggest quite a few and I don't mean OD collection.

DeletedUser

You did? when? When have you posted up any evidence of anything?
Also, if everything I did wrong was with the shared forum threads that got deleted then why have you had a bee in your bonnet with me and Cinders for the last 6 months before that incident.
Where's the evidence for that you have been posting?

Anyway, I am *yawning* at the thought of arguing more with you I just cannot be bothered, so I am happy that you are leaving it alone now... Thank you.

DeletedUser54315

You are not a nice person to talk to mate.

I would have to agree as Dust is the only person I have ever really fallen out with in TW.

I note that village you mention in the Skype chat now belongs to me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The rest of us who understand, feel for you and we would like to be invited along and join in lamenting that deleted post which seems to be the root of all evil. Damn forum mods!!:)

If you want something exciting rather than 'less boring' pm me. I' can suggest quite a few and I don't mean OD collection.

You gotta love sarcasm!! ;)

DeletedUser

I note that village you mention in the Skype chat now belongs to me :icon_biggrin:

hehe, cheeky ;)

I would have to agree as Dust is the only person I have ever really fallen out with in TW.

Me too, I've had disagreements, hell I even had a go at cinders once, but always, like football, it stays on the playing field, never gets personal :)

DeletedUser93010

to say the truth i think you just speculating , i mean how would you know did the guy that bannd you told you? iam sure TW team didn't .there is no way you can be sure about it .

he actually admitted to it basically,unless he was telling porky pies which i doubt

ps i think bans are not allowed to be talked about so lets be careful all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93010

ig pm sent

DeletedUser93010

wasnt that bad of a fallout was it,all is forgotten isnt it,it was here had to think hard (honestly) to remember it