Chit-chat

DeletedUser

Bit bored today, don't have much to do in-game, just nobling an inactive mate and planning some devious activities against FxF.

How's everyone else doing today? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Im doing fine, infracting/warning people, locking threads, etc.

DeletedUser

I just smoked a fat bowl, and now I'm about to smoke another!

DeletedUser

Smoking is really harmful you know ;)

even tho I do it once in a while also. :(

DeletedUser

Smoking is really harmful you know ;)

even tho I do it once in a while also. :(

I never knew smoking was bad for you^^.

I am not allowed to smoke my football club would drop me and then I will be really pissed.

Penguin11

It's been a while since I have posted on here. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I never knew smoking was bad for you^^.

I am not allowed to smoke my football club would drop me and then I will be really pissed.

i got basketball, but i do the smoking monthly. My dad is a lung doctor, if he finds out, I'm in big trouble xD

DeletedUser

Anyways, outside it sucks. It has been raining for like 2-3 days straight.. and I'm about to get 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow.. so just hanging around the house today..

Not going to smoke any green till tonight

TW? Making devious plans for all of W7 :)

And sending out trains.. ..

Penguin11

What's the deal with all the threads being locked, do we have a new world 7 mod?

EDIT Oh wait we do ehm 'hello' :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Oh yea, the mod who likes to be in the center of attention. It is damn funny to post a message for which you know you'll receive an infraction... :icon_biggrin:

Penguin11

Mods are furry creatures abit like cats. Give them cookies and they are your friends. :icon_biggrin:

Please plan an attack against me Gabby. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was the best TW forum mod ever, although it only lasted like 2 months.

DeletedUser

Join the club!
Although I got mine from another person, at least our "new guy" was polite enough to get someone else to do it.:icon_biggrin:

penguin, you're as good as dead in K48, what plans against you? Wait until we develop further in K38. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey, he knows what k38 is! That's some good development right there ;o

DeletedUser

So, I just almost got charged when the cops showed up at our blazing parking lot; one smashed pipe and thrown away chop later, they found nothing, and we walk away laughing our asses off.