Chit-chat

DeletedUser

Uh... what difference does it make? I have a friend who got caught smoking up 3 times and he's only got fines.

DeletedUser

Uh... what difference does it make? I have a friend who got caught smoking up 3 times and he's only got fines.

If you get charged, it goes into a record, and the more times it happens, the worse the repercussions are; Canada has sort of an unofficial 3-strike rule, so eh.

DeletedUser

If you get charged, it goes into a record, and the more times it happens, the worse the repercussions are; Canada has sort of an unofficial 3-strike rule, so eh.

You aren't as lucky as one of my friends who had some lady hit him in the rear while on a highway ramp with 3 friends.

They'd just bought a 170 dollar zong, and had smoked in the car earlier.. and had about 4 grams of weed on em.

Craig ate his 2 grams.. but my friend didn't eat his.

The cop smelled weed, asked if their was weed in the car.. and friend admitted to it.. and they got everything.

2 Paraphernalia charges, and possession charge.

DeletedUser

You aren't as lucky as one of my friends who had some lady hit him in the rear while on a highway ramp with 3 friends.
They'd just bought a 170 dollar zong, and had smoked in the car earlier.. and had about 4 grams of weed on em.
Craig ate his 2 grams.. but my friend didn't eat his.
The cop smelled weed, asked if their was weed in the car.. and friend admitted to it.. and they got everything.
2 Paraphernalia charges, and possession charge.
Ouch. Now that sounds like the american legal system for you. That happens to them, and the guy who rips a load of people out of $50 billion gets put under house arrest in his 5 million dollar penthouse.

DeletedUser

Yeah I live in Canada. And that record is only seen by the police, its not criminal unless you have an ounce.

DeletedUser

Yeah I live in Canada. And that record is only seen by the police, its not criminal unless you have an ounce.

That depends on your age, I'm 18, so not only would it go on my criminal, it would also be a jail sentence if convicted.

DeletedUser

I live in the UAE, if anyone was caught with weed, they would be deported.

DeletedUser

it is harsh i know, but you better change that 1 word post to a two word before i infract ya xD

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is it whenever everyone isn't going on about TW, the topic immediately turns to weed?:lol:

DeletedUser

Pfft, fine whisky and cuban cigars round the back of your local supermarket is so much more fun than drinking red wine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here "im your ally", why don't you join the next world which comes out?

Penguin11

Join the club!
Although I got mine from another person, at least our "new guy" was polite enough to get someone else to do it.:icon_biggrin:

penguin, you're as good as dead in K48, what plans against you? Wait until we develop further in K38. :icon_cool:

I have a few villages. I can snipe a few and get Inferno to super stack them. :p

DeletedUser

Cuz i love you guys <3

Lol, its because this was the only world open. You don't like me don't you xD

We're still used to Meta's awesome modding... then there was Madam Ranbaxy, who was more Fascist, but not as fun, and then I went inactive, so hi.

DeletedUser

Meta is awesome. So is ranbaxy.

the mods are cool, once you get to know them :)