Christmas

-M A R I O-

Here is the thing parge your a smart ass we all see that so take your little spamming ass and go to the general section you are not wanted here.

DeletedUser

Here is the thing parge your a smart ass we all see that so take your little spamming ass and go to the general section you are not wanted here.

The only interest I have on this forum is in W43 politics; I am not going anywhere.

Did you find your errors? I am really curious.

-M A R I O-

Heh kiddo your really annoying. Has anyone ever told you that?

DeletedUser

I am glad you are an intellectual, maybe we could talk about smart people stuff some time.

For these smart people conversations, you will have to become a better typer; there are 18 errors (spelling and grammatical) in the above quote, can you find them?

Where is the splice? If you are mentioning the '?,' action then I figured it was appropriate as the question mark was not sentence ending.

There are two comma splice errors actually: After "intellectual" and after "quote". Ironic, I would say?
Nevertheless, parge wins, mario fails. :lol:

DeletedUser

Heh kiddo your really annoying. Has anyone ever told you that?

They did in high school, but that was a while ago. I have since learned to be less annoying in social situations. Now I only bug people that deserve it. Like people that take life too seriously. People that don't understand a joke. People that like to take "fun" out of "game". Just those type of people.

manofhonor

Ooooh, he notices my picture. I knew I should have done something about that. But I guess if he could read he would see my join date right below that and consider it was taken. . . a LONG time ago.

Hey, even though you are a busy (well, you say you aren't twelve, we shall go older then) 57 year old, I am glad you have the time to tell me that you don't have the time to tell me to stop posting. (Did you see I went with 57?, I figured I would shake things up a bit.)

I am glad you are an intellectual, [These are separate ideas in the English language called independent clauses, and must be linked with a conjunctive adverb such as: therefore, ergo, etc. Without such is to be considered a grammatical error called a comma splice] maybe we could talk about smart people stuff some time. Any good topical ideas?

For these smart people conversations, you will have to become a better typer [There is no such thing as a typer. You are looking for the word typist.] ; there are 18 errors (spelling and grammatical) in the above quote, [This is another comma splice. This should be 2 sentences, since they both contain separate, distinct subjects, transition words (verbs), and direct objects. One even has its own prepositional phrase, ergo it must be dissected.] can you find them?

EDIT: I almost forgot my punchline. Go eat some mushrooms.

But I wouldn't have corrected you if you didn't specifically ask. I found your post very entertaining. It's good to put some people in their place once in awhile.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The only people who don't want his smart ass comments are the people who his smart ass comments are directed.

Funny how that works, isn't it? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But I wouldn't have corrected you if you didn't specifically ask. I found your post very entertaining. It's good to put some people in their place once in awhile.

Touche my friend. By my count the score is still 3 to 18.

-M A R I O-

Here is the thing he did not put me in my place at all. :) The only thing that I have been trying to do is to make this smart ass shut up because to be honest its very annoying to just see more and more idiots like the two of you posting in these forums like fools through spam posts. If your going to post then at least make it intelligent and worth reading instead of just useless crap, which now a days covers these forums.

manofhonor

Touche my friend. By my count the score is still 3 to 18.

If it means anything, your first joke was also quite entertaining... not in the laugh out loud category, but smile worthy. His overreaction was completely unjustified.

DeletedUser

Over using the phrase "Here is the thing" is the only annoying thing about this thread.

Here is MY thing: my 'useless crap' will only be on this thread as long as your 'useless crap' is.

manofhonor

Here is the thing he did not put me in my place at all. :) The only thing that I have been trying to do is to make this smart ass shut up because to be honest its very annoying to just see more and more idiots like the two of you posting in these forums like fools through spam posts. If your going to post then at least make it intelligent and worth reading instead of just useless crap, which now a days covers these forums.

Please don't speak of intelligence as if you know the first thing about it. I don't even want to bother correcting the garbage you typed. Quite frankly, it demeans the English language just to be placed this syntactically erroneous pile of dung.

The fact that you attempted to sound grammatically correct is even more amusing, and suggests to me that you possess the cognition of an 8 year old. Unless you are in actuality 8 years of age, you should be offended.

You aim to offend others, yet can't take the slightest bit of criticism. Your (by the way: "your" suggests possession; "you're" is equivalent to "you are". Please use them correctly. It hurts the eyes) lack of aptitude as a human being, demonstrated through your lack.... well, everything, suggests to me that you have a smaller than average prefrontal cortex, and higher than average volume of gray matter in your brain. Does that put what we think of you into perspective?

-M A R I O-

I find this hilarious that all you can talk about is my grammitical erros. :D Im just stating how people like you degrade the forums. Enough said im done here. :)

manofhonor

I find this hilarious that all you can talk about is my grammitical erros. :D Im just stating how people like you degrade the forums. Enough said im done here. :)

Actually, if you didn't quite comprehend my previous assertion, in layman's term, I'm calling you a genetically deficient idiot.

-M A R I O-

Heh you may call me what you want if that makes you feel big and bad, but i will i just that we can agree to disagree.

DeletedUser

You're grammatical errors are only our proof.

You're use. Contraction of "you are".

Let he who is without grammatical blame cast the first stone....

I'm also pretty sure grammatical flaming is against the forum rules, so lets get back on topic.

I hope that everyone has a nice holiday break with their family and friends.

DeletedUser

Yet, what have you accomplished in your quest to rid the forum of useless crap? Nothing but adding to the problem. I'm thinking of a word... hmmm... can't remember what it is... oh, yeah, hypocrite. :icon_wink:

manofhonor

You're use. Contraction of "you are".

Let he who is without grammatical blame cast the first stone....

I'm also pretty sure grammatical flaming is against the forum rules, so lets get back on topic.

I hope that everyone has a nice holiday break with their family and friends.

If you read from the beginning of the thread, you'll see that Mario is the clear transgressor. But I completely agree with your statement. We are getting quite off topic and out of hand.

Wishing you all happy holidays!