clear! dishonour NAP, but then decide to End it...

• Thread starter DeletedUser74275
  • Start date

DeletedUser95071

This whole thing is dumb. The NAP was obviously violated when he supported someone we were after and then denied it. The proof is a week old from the reports which was prior to Cindy attacking. It can't be denied. Removing the support and allowing the sit would resolved everything.

The point is NWO wanted the excuse to end the NAP and make it look like Clear violated first. It's a moot point now. It's obvious they violated the NAP and we ended it. And it's obvious AHeller is a sat account. Question is who has it?

DeletedUser

why is it obvious he is sat ?

if the support was already sent before any attacks were made how would IWTBA have known you were targetting him ? surely he would have just been sending support for another reason, if someone else was attacking him from TDL maybe

DeletedUser74275

who is littletyrant?

what account do you play?

you have no idea what youre talking about

why do people think ive sat Aheller?

seems to me, contradiction is the word suited here, clear! accusing us of breaking the NAP on purpose, yet clear! attack us, and started taunting with these accusations....no evidence again?

thought not

DeletedUser

why is it obvious he is sat ?

if the support was already sent before any attacks were made how would IWTBA have known you were targetting him ? surely he would have just been sending support for another reason, if someone else was attacking him from TDL maybe

mike.. i might not agree with lot of stuff that had happened here..
but some of the villas supported by IWTBA were in 63..no one else is attacking in that K except for clear..

DeletedUser

AHeller is not a "sat account". He's still around. I've talked to him recently and he's on skype at this very moment.

DeletedUser

im not defending him im just saying if villages are being supported before any attacks have been sent then he cannot be supporting against clear! unless they have a spy in clear! that IWTTBA is friends with.

see so paolo isnt sitting aheller tut tut tut accusations :lol:

DeletedUser74275

oooh ohh wait, ive got a new one

maybe it was me who supported Ivan?

DeletedUser

lol perhaps clear! isnt as good as they once were?

hopefully we shall see this world spice up a bit.

DeletedUser

aaron is totally right. Clear is not as good as we once were.

...we're better :D

DeletedUser74275

mikes wish came true

activity on here is at an all time high

10 people viewing - everyone was just sat there waiting for mikes photo thread, i know!

or have people got upset by my post pointing out clears trigger happy fingers to end a NAP without discussion or negotiation, people will post their biased thoughts, but i find stats, actual transcripts (things that can't be stretched or skewed) always reign supreme

so all the littletyrant's out there can go make their accounts on here, post their first ever forum post (well done by the way) but it doesnt mean anything......because all you have written is garbage because you dont know what youre talking about, youve just woken out of your shell

now go back to the hole you crawled out of for another 4 months, nooooooob :D

stash75

All i can say is If paolo and mike want to attack clear! (if thats true) then surely they wouldnt have cared if they broke the NAP because it would have brought there wish true?

I think if the attacker sent attacks before the support was sent then it is a fault of the supporter. However if the support was already in the village then it was the attackers fault and it is either the attacker or the supporter who broke the NAP.

I dont know allot about the situation but from the sounds of it a decision will be inevitably involve clear! and NWO attacking each other.

But all i have to say is
Billy - your chocolate milk is a bit sour
Warham - Toastys milk is very sweet :)
Littletyrant - Your strawberry milk has fruit in it so its yuck

Anyway have fun having the arguement guys :D

DeletedUser

according to a post earlier support was already en route before any attacks were sent, so how could IWTBA have known you were planning to attack IVAN ?

Also why would i nuke Ivan for cindy if i was going to be hitting IWTBA's troops ? surely i would not nuke at all.

Can you come up with a straight story please, if troops were sent before attacks as someone said then you are blowing this out of proportion and he could have had no idea about incoming attacks about to happen.

DeletedUser

littletyrant's been around for a couple years, just never before was annoyed enough to post on the PnP! :D

Wellingtown

c'mon, its quite evident that none of us are going to agree, the NAP is broken, doesnt matter who did what at this point.

DeletedUser

Paolo I had every right to attack IWTBA. As you know, after nobling one of Ivan's vills I found incoming support from IWTBA. Secondly, IWTBA admitted to supporting Ivan. So his support troops were killing my nukes. All this while we had a NAP in place. Those were the facts. No need to claim that I broke the NAP by attacking IWTBA. IWTBA beat me to it.

Thanks for listening.

DeletedUser

according to a post earlier support was already en route before any attacks were sent, so how could IWTBA have known you were planning to attack IVAN ?

Also why would i nuke Ivan for cindy if i was going to be hitting IWTBA's troops ? surely i would not nuke at all.

Can you come up with a straight story please, if troops were sent before attacks as someone said then you are blowing this out of proportion and he could have had no idea about incoming attacks about to happen.

Yes mike you did nuke an Ivan vill for me and I thanked you for it. This incident occurred several weeks after that in k62.

DeletedUser95071

Yes I'm new to the game. Luckly I beat the Nov 5th deadline for new accounts. I'm a whole 10k points now too!! And I never said NWO was sitting aheller. Just that I believe it's a sat account. But FFE says it isn't so it isn't.

And my in game name is also littletyrant. Why would I make a fake forum name to post once? I'm not 10...