CLOROX players of W21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

what about me Karma :'(

You really need confirmation that I loves you? :p

Nima: Yea I remember UNK. :p It was quite... real. But hey, I was duke of god, before I joined FEAR. And though we got into the top 20, we were no better. Dulcy would remember.

DeletedUser

Yeah :p I was one of the small noob players in GoD. Used to be a forum mod ... looking and learning from Rigodan and Goddrick :) Those were my BAD TW days cause I couldn't play though :)

I was such a noob :(

DeletedUser

Yeah :p I was one of the small noob players in GoD. Used to be a forum mod ... looking and learning from Rigodan and Goddrick :) Those were my BAD TW days cause I couldn't play though :)

I was such a noob :(

Lol, whatever happened to those two fools. :p
That Rigodan could play though.

DeletedUser

I am happy to say that interestingly enough, CLOROX is headquartered in my hometown ;)

scarlet ash

Long Long time ago when I was in CLOROX, as for everyone else who were :p.

DeletedUser

Good to see so many people reminiscing. Whether you're BLOC or anti-BLOC, CLOROX or well not CLOROX, I'm sure we all had a lot of fun.

Midnight, you WERE in it though, so sorry pal, you're up on the list :)

Scarlet, I'll put you up there.

DeletedUser

We have a few more very old W8ers hidden behind names of other players. Pretty awesome how many of us are still around :)

Let's hope they 'come out out of the CLOROX closet' so to speak and let us know who they were. :)

scarlet ash

Good to see so many people reminiscing. Whether you're BLOC or anti-BLOC, CLOROX or well not CLOROX, I'm sure we all had a lot of fun.

You already had me on the list :).

DeletedUser

lol woops, you get on twice b/c you're extra special. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Does Backie know you are making a swimsuit calendar with Dulcy in it?

More to the point where can I get a copy :)

scarlet ash

Lol... I'm assuming that this is what your on about busa...

[SPOIL]
Hello everyone,

I am proud to present something that has been anticipated for quite some time now. In the spirit of the [HOT] Men of CLOROX thread, we decided to create the women's version of the calender. Shardsofafrozenflame created the layout and edited the pictures so that they would fit appropriately into each month. So once again, she has proven to be one of my more favorite CLOROXians.

In this calender, we are picking up on the months where the "Men of CLOROX" calender left off. We have also published seventeen beautiful participants.. unfortunately, much like the men's version, not all of these women are still with us in this world. That doesn't mean that they aren't still close to our hearts.. or for me, some of them are closer to other parts of my body as well.

Due to the popularity of participation, we also have included a few "Honorary CLOROX" females into the calender. They are not CLOROX by title, but they are CLOROX where it counts.

So, without further ado..

The seventeen gorgeous babes of CLOROX!

may2009.jpg

June2009.jpg

July2009.jpg

August2009.jpg

September2009.jpg

October2009.jpg

November2009.jpg

December2009.jpg

January2010.jpg

february2010.jpg

March2010.jpg

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq135/uritel/Women%20of%20CLOROX%20Calender/April2010.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq135/uritel/Women%20of%20CLOROX%20Calender/May2010.jpg

June2010.jpg

July2010.jpg

August2010.jpg

September2010.jpg

[/SPOIL]

Here's the thread link :p - http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=91282

Actually I doubt this is what you were talking about but still :D.

This is almost two years ago :eek:. Time flies.

And for anyone who's curious what CLOROX used to looks like I was able to find two maps pretty fast.

[SPOIL]
CLOROX2.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
dommap-20090131202309.png
[/SPOIL]
Both these maps I think were believe before CLOROX's peak in villages and points...But the complete downfall of CLOROX especially activity wise soon after this point aswell.

Last edited:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Very nice thanks.

I notice they were just a baby tribe in relation to PnP :)

scarlet ash

No problem :) and at their peak though I believe CLOROX had over 22000 villages what was good for the time it was accomplished. But of course with a 500 member tribe limit (not that CLOROX actually had 500 members, far off in fact) but with that tribe limit they did have a much higher number of members than what PnP has.

DeletedUser

Damn Ashy ... I was like 17 when that picture was taken. I think ... most likely yes ... I was still in highschool back then.

CLOROX calendars were a very nice idea. The previous year there was one with the males :p of CLOROX :D

DeletedUser

This thread turned out to be a good read. I especially liked the maps, Ashy. I find it interesting how many from Clorox are now in PnP. Who could doubt that you guys really LOVE the game? I hope to have an equally great history behind my name some day...

DeletedUser

Wow, great maps and great calendar ash. I remember looking at those actually in the out of game forum.

I liked the map too. I was down in the 87,88 area mostly.

Great work on drudging that stuff up! :)

This thread turned out to be a good read

Glad you liked it :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know I was.
Someone had to secure K83 from the rim noobs :icon_biggrin: (aka fenix)

scarlet ash

yeah, how many tribes in the top ten did clorox get gangbanged by in the end? :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.