CLOROX players of W21

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

gonna have to ask now...
wth is block :icon_eek:

The word "Bloc" refers to a political alliance, in this case held by the top 4 tribes of W8 ostensibly created for the purpose of destroying W8's largest family tribe "The Spartans" who controlled 3 or 4 top 20 tribes.
But the true purpose was for full global control.
4 tribes. 4 corners. Together they touched the whole server.
Eventually the majority of the rest of the top 10 banded together to create the "A-Bloc" or Anti-Bloc alliance, as the Bloc was too strong to be left unchecked.
And then W8 saw its best war ever :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The best moment was when REL and THE merged after the FEAR/REL war. :p And then our caps against the newly formed TRE.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the problem with W21 was it being one of last worlds prior to the "world a week time" we had.

Given that it was a non grow world (maybe the last one but unsure) not many players had a rush & felt it too long a haul. As most had already joined from non grow worlds they wanted a change.

DeletedUser

I was never really in CLOROX. If you check the stats, I was in it briefly, but that wasn't me :p

scarlet ash

The word "Bloc" refers to a political alliance, in this case held by the top 4 tribes of W8 ostensibly created for the purpose of destroying W8's largest family tribe "The Spartans" who controlled 3 or 4 top 20 tribes.
But the true purpose was for full global control.
4 tribes. 4 corners. Together they touched the whole server.
Eventually the majority of the rest of the top 10 banded together to create the "A-Bloc" or Anti-Bloc alliance, as the Bloc was too strong to be left unchecked.
And then W8 saw its best war ever :icon_wink:

By spartans are you meaning SE-53 etc...

The A-BLOC but they called themselves The Union. I think consisted in the end of DT, KNT, KNTC, Fenix, F.D, AHH and N.O while the remaining BLOC what was before TRE, CEG and CLOROX (come to the final stage of BLOC). CEG and TRE members went into CLOROX or other Union tribes or neutral tribes such as LSB D, Myraid etc... So was just CLOROX left for a good while, CLOROX previously had positive stats against all of the Union apart from Fenix as they were originally NAP/Alliance with CLOROX but attacked in the end because of some 'Super Alliance' they had with F.D so they started attacking. Nuke was a tribe that decided to keep fighting [DT] and the war went on when a lot of CLOROX, involving one of the dukes at the time as the first one had went inactive prior to the war and CLOROX's largest player Agariba or a name somewhat along those lines decided to mass delete. A lot of CLOROX's core was inactive and the stats started to go down hill as one would no doubt expect :p. The diplomacy on world 8 was extremely deep and complicated. the world for a very long time revolved around BLOC. BLOC was often involved in someway with the majority of wars. Also a lot of A-BLOC/Anti-BLOC such as TCSPC who had a previous other Anti-BLOC tibre called (K|S) in it who had joined up to fight against CLOROX eventually joined CLOROX (Leaving me behind! >:\) However quite a few TCSPC members stayed ABLOC and went to KNT. Also TCSPC's allies UNR went to KNT and KNT + KNTC hence KNT/C on the map Ive shown. They were one of the main Key's to BLOC's defeat and they got a lot of land to border BLOC through this UNR merge.

Anyway to really understand any of what Im going on about you would have to have to have been a spectator of the world a lot or been playing it. it was very much like though if you were ABLOC you hated BLOC and if you were BLOC you hated ABLOC and almost everything else kinda so loyalty ran deep in that kind of relationship where if you were BLOC you mainly always remained BLOC and if you were ABLOC you always stayed ABLOC. However this wasn't always the case as sometimes people of other sides felt betrayed and went to the other but that happened on a small scale compared to it all really and also it was balanced out quite well as in players moved over from one side to another it almost counted as nothing gained or lost as what you lost you gained through someone else. Anyway I think thats the basic's of the world of what I remember and I think thats atleast mainly all correct however it has been over a year atleast since I last played world 8. For anyone interested in world 8 hopefully this helped :p. Sorry for the wall of writing.

DeletedUser

The Bloc was the most powerful alliance in W8 ... as the ABloc tribes were either fighting one by one with the Bloc or maybe even feeding on each other :D As TCSPC did with the SE (later UNR) family :) Everyone needed to feed anyways.

Something that's totally different than W21 was the capacity to be loyal on W8. Said loyalty oftenly being amongst many players instead of full tribal loyalty.

The politics were unique in my opinion. The Bloc being one main side ... the Pro-Bloc tribes being the smaller important side (like Fenix, FD, Deus, Myriad) ... the ABloc being another major side with more or less Pro-ABloc tribes. It was like a football match with reserves that went on for years :D

Personally I was never a player of Bloc although I was a Baroness of CLOROX and sitting leadership players in the 2 other Bloc tribes. I did fight the ABloc at a time but that wasn't for the good of Bloc ... that was payback for them being idiots :D LOL My loyalty laid with my team and my team's friends :)
What CLOROX did earn from me was a LOAD of respect and a crapload of sleepless nights (a few of them thanks to Coorisnar) :(

It was good ... it was beautiful and sad sometimes :) It's a world I am happy and proud to have been part of :)

DeletedUser

This really has nothing to do with w21. Other worlds are for other worlds. This is w21, so all topics in here most be w21 only. Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.