CLOSED and the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guess I'll throw in a post to show i'm a bit in the W12 ..even tho it's the start. ;) I'm surprised people just chatting it up, even tho Friday was starting point.

People wonder, go Ohhhh and wonder in amazment about CLOSED and what makes them tick/run and why?

I got a simply answer stfu ;P LMAO.

DeletedUser

Guess I'll throw in a post to show i'm a bit in the W12 ..even tho it's the start. ;) I'm surprised people just chatting it up, even tho Friday was starting point.

People wonder, go Ohhhh and wonder in amazment about CLOSED and what makes them tick/run and why?

I got a simply answer stfu ;P LMAO.

how about you stop being a n33b0r and get a closed sig fewl! its the latest fad! better then hoola hoops!

DeletedUser

how about you stop being a n33b0r and get a closed sig fewl! its the latest fad! better then hoola hoops!

I was told if I get a closed sig while not being in Closed, I get CLOSED..is this correct?

DeletedUser

I was told if I get a closed sig while not being in Closed, I get CLOSED..is this correct?

idk its up to teh virus really lol i dont think its a trademark, lol if you had a closed sig without being in closed i would see it as nothing more then free advertising lol. idk how others feel; i think virus has it copyrighted so i believe using it may result in being closed, beats me

DeletedUser

idk its up to teh virus really lol i dont think its a trademark, lol if you had a closed sig without being in closed i would see it as nothing more then free advertising lol. idk how others feel; i think virus has it copyrighted so i believe using it may result in being closed, beats me

Aftre seeing what happened to Chuck, i prefer not to take chances...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser14038

I didn't quite get your last post only the part where You've seen me in other worlds.. did you try calling me a n00b?

Oh, and I founded St B so I will be St C's co-leader I guess :icon_twisted:

Saints have made me rise up in world 2 and I owe them everything. I cant imagine myself in other tribes although I like tribes like MPX in world 2 or HRS in world 11.

Rise up in world 2? You mean teached you how to play tribalwars?

Perhaps cause you havn't been in anyother tribe?

I don't think you'll be co-learder as you did such a bad job of ST B in world 11 :icon_cry: you might get the mod job tho, I have faith in you.

DeletedUser20019

im getting pissed where the hell is my invite to closed!!! ::mad::mad::mad::mad:@: lol

DeletedUser

gosh

Just because 3 members who were Top 20 wanted to join CLOSED and asked me and i said CLOSED is a CLOSED tribe and their kind of messed up...and then they started hating CLOSED doesnt mean you need to brag about it...
GOSH!!!!....:icon_confused:

As for the forum for w12....i couldnt care less if people amde fun of me...w2 is more important....
I wonder when i get more info from the spy xxxxxx in CLOSED and the spy xxxx in CREED....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just because 3 members who were Top 20 wanted to join CLOSED and asked me and i said CLOSED is a CLOSED tribe and their kind of messed up...and then they started hating CLOSED doesnt mean you need to brag about it...
GOSH!!!!....:icon_confused:

As for the forum for w12....i couldnt care less if people amde fun of me...w2 is more important....
I wonder when i get more info from the spy xxxxxx in CLOSED and the spy xxxx in CREED....:icon_rolleyes:
O noes you have a spy in CLOSED :O

tamino

where the hell did u get almost all my friends in there...tribemates, neighbours (friends or enemies)...u really want number 1? Start kicking the lil inactive ones :lol: [This was for clossed]

DeletedUser

where the hell did u get almost all my friends in there...tribemates, neighbours (friends or enemies)...u really want number 1? Start kicking the lil inactive ones :lol: [This was for clossed]

Haven't they already said they will do that when the time is ready on these forums ............ thrice now?

:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.