CLOSED and the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So can one of you mods with the power to CLOSE threads close this one? Since CLOSED doesn't feel like being mentioned on the forums we rather just play peacefully?

DeletedUser

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz: :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
CLOSED is really tricky watch out for them...

A friend has goto me some comments about CLOSED's profile. As you may have realized they get our duke in the leadership, and we are not the only tribe. They have a reason:

No it's how they play , people will automatically click on one of there listed players , No see what tribe they are in and start mailing that person , the same for when they start attacking people , people will try contacting the diplomats but will just be mailing random people they want to annoy. this wasting the time of the person they are attacking and filling the mail box of the person they list.... How many people do you think will be asking for a place in that tribe hundreds and hundreds ... Imaging you start getting a couple of hundred mails for a tribe your not even in.

Thats the point for those that don't know will
give them space to grow , and if you can imagine
a core of very experienced players that have time
to grow and are all very agressive players.

And all the listed allies are fakes , just to throw people off there guard. If they have the duke listed in there membership profiles this is just a fake as well they pass it around every couple of days to give people the run around IE you mail me today ... I say i'll look into or just blank you , two days later you mail me again i say i'm not duke , you need to speak too member xx and so on

So, what do we do about this?

WOW, Now he gets it. Took them long enough :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

AoxomoxoA said:
If closed is so uber, why did i leave?

Well if you have been paying attention here, we arent uber....we are just so incredibly friendly that people like to talk about us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks for you're advice but I am already playing there check out my stats:)

http://www.tribalhugs.net/profile/Sir Victor/

Sir%20Victor

can i get in your tribalhugs tribe? here's my stats, let me know if i make the cut?

http://www.tribalhugs.net/profile/Fedaykin/

DeletedUser

Ladies, Ladies, there is enough of Geschlossen to go around.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol tribes that get too much attention early on get taken down.

watch it ;]

DeletedUser

lol tribes that get too much attention early on get taken down.

watch it ;]

I beg to differ. Go check out W8. BLOC got all the attention at the beginning (other than Ori of course), and BLOC still has a stranglehold on W8.

DeletedUser

and apparently i own you both

http://www.tribalhugs.net/profile/tasteofchaos/

damn....this cant be good...i dont even know what this is :icon_eek:

Oh yeah, eat this!!!

Ha!

Also, too lazy to go back and quote the actual comment, but this is directed to the person who said we were a group of elite players bent on conquering the world.

I have a problem with this statement. I do not consider myself elite, nor do I have plans to rule the world. I am mediocre at best, and ruling my 13*13, or possibly my continent will do me just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

The profile is correct now. There was just some kind of server error that put all those names there. Sorry for the inconvience (if there was any).

Very funny though i just looked at it and every name up there is from a different tribe what an odd server error:icon_rolleyes:

+ with the members you have some of which are from tribes like MCD do you really think we would beleve that you post your allies/ have any at this time:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Very funny though i just looked at it and every name up there is from a different tribe what an odd server error:icon_rolleyes:

+ with the members you have some of which are from tribes like MCD do you really think we would beleve that you post your allies/ have any at this time:icon_rolleyes:

I believe this has already been discussed a few pages ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.