Closed, why you gotta be so cruel?

DeletedUser113381

Alass after a long cold winter, some good meals and memories with family and friends, some drunken nights that will never be remembered, and of course the endless snow shoveling, us guys in Cruel were fully recharged;

fully-charged-100-ready-to-party_design.png

We've been doing alot of warring contrary to popular belief, such as Elite and Escape;

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=tribe&id=4682

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=tribe&id=2809

During our expansion north, Closed decided to try to close the window of opportunity, messing things up for the good people in this world!

8412761.jpg

I know, lame pnp but I dont think they're really worthy of a good one. The official declaration in game was Closed declaring on Cruel, but without further adue, Cruel plays the spell card "Insta-Rim" and declares on Closed as of January 9th, 07:45 server time.

Ill be doing stat updates every two days, so no need to hate

DeletedUser

Finally, we were wondering who was gonna declare, Turtle or Cruel, or both

DeletedUser113516

Closed declared on Cruel :icon_rolleyes: Turtle is not involved.

DeletedUser113516

Mason should of added a map with his post but anyway here is a current map of the two tribes.

Closed in blue.

Cruel in red.

[spoil]
6ogg.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I wonder who's going to win. I mean, there's only 200 or so more villages Cruel can throw at their frontlines with defence.

DeletedUser

Closed declared on Cruel :icon_rolleyes: Turtle is not involved.

Yeah but Turtle has taken some members and villages off Closed, Declaration was a mere formality as Cruel been sending fakes/nukes for the past 2 days i think and maybe a week prior. So you know, it was kinda unclear which tribe was going to declare

DeletedUser113516

Turtle did recruit 2 players from Closed they may of taken some villages to have not really looked into that. As for fakes and nukes the last few days thats possible. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser102425

The official declaration in game was Closed declaring on Cruel, but without further adue, Cruel plays the spell card "Insta-Rim" and declares on Closed as of January 9th, 07:45 server time.

Yeah, sorry for stealing your thunder with my drunk declaration. I told xman182 that we would offer peace just so that you could declare a better one, but whatever.

Edit: You said January 9th, at 07:45 server time... Have I been under a rock, or is that a typo?

DeletedUser

If their previous wars are anything to go by turtle will be the new leaders of this world, if they bide their time and choose the right side they will be the next dominant tribe, I think they are w72's king with ought a throne, very little forum presence for them but i think the way things are developing they will be on top.

Judging by the difference in their presence, Turtle is the most powerful tribe in w72 not Core, not by a longshot.
I have no doubt their leadership is thinking long and hard about a plan to utilize on current world events, what they should do however in my opinion would forsake one of their alliances but greatly increase their power.

A little birdy has told me that cruel is solid on the inside, however cracks are beginning to show in Core, whispers are being heard. Doubts creeping in.
The solid members within, who posses the experience do not agree with the way the tribe is handling external and internal affairs, a little push and they will choose a new path.

This is all rumors at this point so I wish not to shed any further light on that matter, but turtle are ones to watch, they will shape this world, and if Core survives I will be surprised.

As for Closed and Cruel, it will be close

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A little birdy has told me that cruel is solid on the inside, however cracks are beginning to show in Core, whispers are being heard. Doubts creeping in.
The solid members within, who posses the experience do not agree with the way the tribe is handling external and internal affairs, a little push and they will choose a new path.

This is all rumors at this point so I wish not to shed any further light on that matter, but turtle are ones to watch, they will shape this world, and if Core survives I will be surprised.

Mac there are always doubts creeping in and you always have some members who disagree with the way things are being handled, no matter whether the tribe is at war or not. However you are correct about Turtle they are the ones to watch.

DeletedUser112704

if that is true... we penguins are always ready and happy to welcome any experienced new member in our ranks (no angel smiley :|)

meanwhile... back to farming and trading :p

DeletedUser

haha that would be the kicker, if I am actually in CORE :eek: and I was about to quit until i decided to cause to havoc
no.. that wouldn't be right :)

p.s congrats to turtle for claiming the #1 spot

DeletedUser

its turtle + cruel vs closed, so honour to closed, go guys !