Closed, why you gotta be so cruel?

DeletedUser

Turtle recruited yet another player from closed. They have now recruited every top 100 player they had looks like they are going for points maybe not skill?

Cant see Cruel liking this as they are cutting them off making it harder and harder to fight closed and expand north.

DeletedUser

It is rather a cheap shot, continually recruiting from this tribe, but as i said before clearly loyalty means nothing up there. Goodluck cruel, they are losing backline D so should get even easier now.

DeletedUser

Looks like Closed are doing well sniping/putting up a fight for the rate of nobling to be like this imo.

Good luck to Closed as odds are against them specially with the recruiting continuing..

DeletedUser

Well its pretty much an impossible feat now. I'm not mad at anyone for leaving. We all have our reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102425

Yeah, I never meant to leave, but with so many people leaving for one reason or another it gets hard to hold on to the will to keep fighting. Towards the final days of the war, I was sitting 2 accounts, and 5 people were essentially being internalled.

I'm hoping all the good players of Closed will find appropriate homes instead of choosing to die out due to the bad turnout of w72. In another world I think things would have turned out a lot different. Sadly in w72, rim tribes have it tough.