Coalition being called out & Noobs on Ice vs Ex

DeletedUser103537

So had a idea I guess it a dumb one. The coalition against hotrex should name me there leader. It makes sense they give out so much info already so really can't give out anymore. Just name me your leader and you will actually have a better chance of keeping the info in your tribe. Ok so I am joking just bored.

Declare on us coalition show yourself not like we don't know but declare it is boring to see you all not doing anything. We will just pick you off one by one if you don't join together. Even if you join you will lose yeah I am quite confident you will lose. This is a calling out card where are you coalition you can plan for a years by then hotrex will have won the world. (Only tribe fighting in the coalition is Ex and not sure ~@~ are in it so poor show).

Alright I give you three proposals.

1. Declare on HotRex will show you are not pathetic. Shows backbone and gives us fun in this game.

2. Don't declare just delete shows you don't want to waist your time in a war you won't win also that you are pathetic. Guess this one shows you are kind of smart.

3. Just do as you are will still show your pathetic but also not smart.

So from this what I want is you to show backbone and fight us.

Also in other news Noobs on Ice seems to be doing quite well against Ex. That seems kind of sad for the Ex family.

Side 1:
Players: Noobs on Ice
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 154
Difference: 143

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 104,932
Side 2: 1,483,164
Difference: 1,378,232

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,932
Side 2: 0
Difference: 104,932

chart

I am lazy so I put two here and they are kind of relevant cause Ex is in the coalition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Srry but isnt Ex already at war with HotRex?? Or am I mistaking?

DeletedUser103537

Yeah well they are kind of organizing the coalition. I mean all the other tribes not Ex it is meant for. I guess I should have been more clear I will post all the tribes that are in the coalition.

chrissy24

coalition?
only "coalition" i can see is the MW/HR hugfest.

may i suggest another nice graph of statistics
how about---
"recruitment the last 24 hours"

DeletedUser107592

Very funny Evil. As you well know its not just Noobs but Noobs and Fundamental attacking Headbanger88 with some of your other players faking Headbanger88. Specifically Fundamental launched attacks on Headbanger88. The next day even though Noobs is in his own tribe Underdog Noobs launched short range nobles on Headbanger88. Fact of the matter is Fundamental had been clearing for Noobs because Noobs thought despite his crooked past he might be able to get an invitation to Hot Rex by doing this.

We both know since we discussed this on skype that Headbanger88 did not expect Noobs to do this because he thought that he and Noobs (Trent) were mates. Further as we discussed he did not expect Noobs to do this since when I kicked Noobs from Ex and we started oping him Noobs asked Headbanger to help him out since they were mates. Headbanger came to me and asked for a favor, would I stop the op on Noobs, invite him back and give him another chance. I did so. Obviously this was a mistake since when Noobs left EX for Igoue he launched attacks on EX before he left the tribe. These attacks on Headbanger have just proven it was even more of a mistake.

So don't came in here with your pathetic hand wringing and try to spin things on how terrible Ex is doing versus Noobs. Anyone including yourself could loose villages under these circumstances of being attacked and short ranged nobled by someone you though was your mate and in reality back stabbed you.

All you have done by this attempt imo is show in reality that you and Trent are just alike and you know exactly what I mean by that.

DeletedUser103537

Really you can say all you want still don't see how headbanger hasn't taken a village off trent. Trent is one of my good friends. He helped me on a few worlds before this world he hasn't done anything crooked on this world to my knowledge. Though having steve on his account did tick me off.

I just showed some stats Noobs on Ice wasn't in your tribe. Headbanger should have known that people not in your tribe or with no diplomacy may attack. His fault for not thinking on this issue. I never completely trust a mate cause when you see weakness in a game what do you do you hit unless your are in same tribe or allies. It is a game and in all games you take a advantage of a weakness. Headbanger was weak so Trent hit him after being asked by a friend to hit. What is the goal of a game to have fun and win the game. So far Trent is probably having fun and looks to be winning. Just sad your player couldn't think at all that trent would attack. Headbanger did say he was angry with trent.

DeletedUser107592

Yes he was mad. Trent promised him he would come to Ex and be a good team player if given a second chance. As far as "I never completely trust a mate" in my experience those who can't be trusted themselves never trust anyone else. As far as Trent being one of your good friends, birds of a feather, etc.

DeletedUser

coalition?
only "coalition" i can see is the MW/HR hugfest.

may i suggest another nice graph of statistics
how about---
"recruitment the last 24 hours"

We moved to MW because ~@~ had awful leadership, and MW was our best option. Also, ~@~ aren't even fighting back, I've seen two players move troops around so far, and one of them is a perma sit -__-

DeletedUser

We moved to MW because ~@~ had awful leadership, and MW was our best option. Also, ~@~ aren't even fighting back, I've seen two players move troops around so far, and one of them is a perma sit -__-

Not weird considering what kind of guys that are in the front line. I mean if they are not inactive they are noobs. As you said there are only 2 good accs there. You will run into better guys later on (hopefully lol)

DeletedUser

he hasn't done anything crooked on this world to my knowledge.

leaving a tribe, attacking them before even leaving, thats not dirty? ur ok with that? lol

the guy clearly has 0 loyalty

fallen has pointed out that noobs n headbanger were spose to be m8s and even when in diff tribes tried helpin him he backstabs his so called friend...again not dirty also again shows no loyalty

yea this is the kind of player u want in ur tribe right, i really do hope u guys fall so he jumps ship again n turns on u guys like he did his old tribes

i guess it is considerin the other crap u recruited into hotrex

@fallen: not sure how u can defend headbanger anyway, hes 1 of ur main frontline players and yet hes got less then 10 war conquers lol, thats pathetic and a joke from a frontline player, all he cares abt is his acc's growth (nice internal stats hes got there) yea better not set up retakes or nuthin huh

the acc wuda been better off in my hands rather then his, useless player/tribe/leader

DeletedUser

Not weird considering what kind of guys that are in the front line. I mean if they are not inactive they are noobs. As you said there are only 2 good accs there. You will run into better guys later on (hopefully lol)

I doubt it. We're too close to the rim, the world will end before we run into any decent players near us in points.

chrissy24

:lol: to save your backsides and continue to play your own version of simcity.
whats it feel like to go through a world without actually fighting or doing anything?
you moan about leadership - but did nothing
its an easy game isnt it - take a few inactives/ tribe hop/ eat a few more - big up on some smaller players/tribehop/send loads of fakes on a few more inactive accounts/ get a co-player or two/maybe even merge into another account so you can feel REALLY good about yourself in your 1 mill plus account/tribehop/hug/

then after 2 years or so - quit/win the world
having achieved the sum total of ..... what exactly?

DeletedUser

leaving a tribe, attacking them before even leaving, thats not dirty? ur ok with that? lo

the guy clearly has 0 loyalty

fallen has pointed out that noobs n headbanger were spose to be m8s and even when in diff tribes tried helpin him he backstabs his so called friend...again not dirty also again shows no loyalty

yea this is the kind of player u want in ur tribe right, i really do hope u guys fall so he jumps ship again n turns on u guys like he did his old tribes

i guess it is considerin the other crap u recruited into hotrex

@fallen: not sure how u can defend headbanger anyway, hes 1 of ur main frontline players and yet hes got less then 10 war conquers lol, thats pathetic and a joke from a frontline player, all he cares abt is his acc's growth (nice internal stats hes got there) yea better not set up retakes or nuthin huh

the acc wuda been better off in my hands rather then his, useless player/tribe/leader
check ur infor before blabbing headbannger was never the largest frontline till a few days ago when igouge merged into Hotrex before then he was 2Ks away from frontline

DeletedUser108821

whats it feel like to go through a world without actually fighting or doing anything?
its an easy game isnt it - take a few inactives/ tribe hop/ eat a few more - big up on some smaller players/tribehop/send loads of fakes on a few more inactive accounts/ get a co-player or two/maybe even merge into another account so you can feel REALLY good about yourself in your 1 mill plus account/tribehop/hug/

I do find that rather amusing considering ~@~ recruited pretty much everyone in the far southwest and most of the accounts have been growing through internalling of inactives.

Whilst some players here genuinely do play just for the thrill of battle, there are probably more that play to win, and the frequency with which players drop out mean that by far the easiest way to win, especially at this late stage, is to hug and internal. Whether it's right or wrong is a moot point - it just is.

DeletedUser

check ur infor before blabbing headbannger was never the largest frontline till a few days ago when igouge merged into Hotrex before then he was 2Ks away from frontline

when the acc came to my attention, of a possible takeover of it, i looked it up on the tw maps and it had a frontline, this was like 2weeks ago, maybe 3

since hes the biggest acc in ex u want him pushin frontlines not turtling, u wud assume he has the most nukes in ex so can deal most damage

wats his war oda?

overall hes ranked 17th right? for a top 5 account thats awful, makes me think either hes doin nuthin but turtlin and is more def then off or barely uses his nukes...

u will prob argue he has lil or limited time and if thats the case he shuda co played sumone else while me and my co i have rdy wud be able to not only do the acc justice but the tribe by pushin frontlines instead of turtling and giving the enemy a headache

turtling does not win wars

and isnt this a packet world? so the vills u lose u dnt get ur nobles back so...yea turtlin doesnt win wars

DeletedUser

shut up you hipocrite chrisse, YOU achieved nothing in this world considering your size and join date, you earned no chance to succeed in this world
it is okay to have some internalling, but even with internalling you only made it to 450k points? wtf? 85% internalling and barbs, and you think you are good?
do me a favour and leave that "poor me i fight every single one of my villagues to loose against some pointwhores" @ttitud. god.
respect to @, they managed to last long enough being the older tribe in the world, but your time has come, those who are leaving are those who left other tribes to join @, now they leave @ to join mw.
besides, mw is kicking your sorry ass in the war :lol:

DeletedUser

It would be nice if we could use punctuation and spell check.

This is so much nice to read than this:

h3y guys 1m s0 pr0 at th1s d0nt y0u th1nk, u so bd im gud hahahah trolllllooooo

DeletedUser

Fighting talk from someone getting nobled by 'Simcity'. I'd take your comments slightly more seriously if @ had actually organised some sort of defense. We are fighting, hence our 20 odd conquers from @ in the last few days. We did do something about our grievances - we moved to a tribe which had a good leadership. We have not merged with anyone, I send fakes at everyone that we come up against. And how is getting a co bad?

Well, we kicked your butt for starters :lol:

DeletedUser

h3y guys 1m s0 pr0 at th1s d0nt y0u th1nk, u so bd im gud hahahah
trolllllooooo
this is awesome <3 l0v3 y0u :)

@ benezra: why would you invite tribe hoppers if thats all they do? surely u gotta have standards when inviting ppl....