Coalition being called out & Noobs on Ice vs Ex

DeletedUser

wfman who are you??? do you even play 64??? I see you constantly posting and flaming players but I doubt you even have an acc. There should be a rule you can't post on the exts unless you play the world.

+1000

DeletedUser108123

I joined Hotrex because Ex never let me 1 vs 1 people and i can't merge 100%. Also a limit of 10 barbs :(

I destroyed lots of people and they quit and i can't get their villlages if they go barb :(

Btw i play as Kojer

DeletedUser

I don't understand tribes that feel taking barbs of players you've made quit is bad. It's the same outcome if they hadn't quit, but sometimes stats blind people. It's a damn good way to hold your tribe back from growth.

DeletedUser107592

I don't understand tribes that feel taking barbs of players you've made quit is bad. It's the same outcome if they hadn't quit, but sometimes stats blind people. It's a damn good way to hold your tribe back from growth.

well actually I had not planned to reply to this, but i will.

its a bad thing when all a player is doing is taking barbs and not participating in tribe targets like Chum was. Notice I said Chum, not his co player.

large players obviously have more nukes to send and they are expected to use those nukes to achieve tribe objectives, not "be in a tribe and solo play". Ex has a barb nobling limit for a reason. It limits players like Chum from being a perpetual barb nobler, plus it gives smaller players an opportunity to take some barbs and have some easier growth also. No limit large players end up claiming every barb around and leave nothing for the smaller players.

I joined Hotrex because Ex never let me 1 vs 1 people and i can't merge 100%. Also a limit of 10 barbs :(

I destroyed lots of people and they quit and i can't get their villlages if they go barb :(

Btw i play as Kojer

No I would not let you 1 vs 1 people who were half your size, attack them until they quit and then eat all the barbs yourself while you ignored tribe targets.

I explained the barb limit above. None of this you wanting to claim 30-40 villages all for yourself.

And you joined Igoue because I kicked you. That was after you told us a player was quiting, you had contacted him and he said only you could have his villages. I read the mails from him since your co copied them to me and that was absolutely not true. Remember that Chum?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Fallen I understand that, I just don't agree with it in most circumstances, as I feel exceptions are merited in the case that a player is cleared --> they quit --> it should be allowed to take the villages that were cleared while they were still a player.

Deleted User - 4669627

its a bad thing when all a player is doing is taking barbs and not participating in tribe targets like Chum was. Notice I said Chum, not his co player.
i have no idea about the specifics or details here, but generally speaking tribal participation is the key

personally, idc if some of my mates do nothing but internal (provided we have villages to internal), as long as they contribute accordingly
if they are not fighting, they should have loads of def to support with and loads of nukes to donate

others, all they want to do is fight, you can tell them specifically "claim some of these internals" and set the claim limit at 6 and be lucky if they claim 2 (you know who you are)
then they do not grow as fast or get backline growth and need donated troops from the guy who has claimed 6 and says "there are still open claims, can i have more?"

if The Internaller is going to use those villages to meet the troop demands of The Warrior, perfect

DeletedUser

ts a bad thing when all a player is doing is taking barbs

and they are expected to use those nukes to achieve tribe objectives, not "be in a tribe and solo play". Ex has a barb nobling limit for a reason. It limits players like Chum from being a perpetual barb nobler, plus it gives smaller players an opportunity to take some barbs and have some easier growth also. No limit large players end up claiming every barb around and leave nothing for the smaller players.

large players obviously have more nukes to send

lol i find it ironic that you say this about barbs but not internals, tho im not surprised considerin majority of ur conquers while in ex were internals

tho if i went thru ur lower members list wud i find them all internalling aswell?

Also a limit of 10 barbs :(
if this number is true then seems fallen is a hypocrite as he has surpassed that number

Man in Black (404|595) K54 198 Barbarian FallenHobos [Ex] 2012-10-09 01:03:29
I Walk the Line (400|599) K54 210 Barbarian FallenHobos [Ex] 2012-10-07 22:47:14
Folsom Prison Blues (402|572) K54 884 Barbarian FallenHobos [Ex] 2012-10-07 22:42:32

lol at these barb conquers :p

edit: 1 last thing to point out

large players obviously have more nukes to send and they are expected to use those nukes to achieve tribe objectives,

Compare: ODA change

2. FallenHobos 1,959,621 194 0 +75 +123 +92,442 +36,278 0 +11,138 +140,056

140k total for the week? lol

35. Gazyu 134,561 14 0 0 0 0 0 0 +120,595 +120,595

this guy nearly got that amount in 1 day lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Side 1:
Players: Noobs on Ice
Side 2:
Tribes: TRE, Ex

Timeframe: 20/02/2013 00:00:00 to 08/03/2013 20:27:21

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1,080
Difference: 1,065

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 142,093
Side 2: 8,448,093
Difference: 8,306,000

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,350
Side 2: 38,801
Difference: 45,549

chart

Guess we need some stats for this war. TRE has now joined the war against Noobs on Ice from what I heard.