Coalition declares on ->>>>Shadow

DeletedUser

by fear i mean in which playyer you seehe hardest way to gett his vill.????,
i know shadow is fearsome,with such coordination that you have in the tribee, i personally dont see any player in the coalition tha could stand at least month against your op??!!

Ye, I agree with you, just look at what they did to Grimlock- and ash

DeletedUser

hehehe,i would sayy that, defending is useless,when shadow is coming??,
damm i'm happy that i'm not your enemyy!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

hehehe,i would sayy that, defending is useless,when shadow is coming??,
damm i'm happy that i'm not your enemyy!!!!!!!!

Defending is never useless. It allows you to keep your villages ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: LordKhal

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Side 1: 8,400
Side 2: 128
Difference: 8,272

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 39
Difference: 17

mwahahahhaa, ahh just kidding, plz donts attacks mez.

DeletedUser

sorry lord khal but silverwolf still has way outdone you!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Silverwolf008

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 1
Difference: 31

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 305,064
Side 2: 1,611
Difference: 303,453

image.php

:p

DeletedUser

That's what sholo means Nasme my friend :)

Yes I am good at one type of nobling (and one only!): Internal Nobling :lol:

But I don't shy away from what I am, like a few people I know :icon_wink:. I'm a poor to average player. But I'm still learning and loving it :).

It's fun learning from the best :icon_wink: even if you've got to test what you've learnt on some of the worst :)

You know if I've taken 32 Shadow villages in the last 3 months...and I've taken 66 villages in the last 3 months...that means I've got 34 war conquers! :lol: Ahh that's funny :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we aren't totally dead yet we still have the most the almighty axe of destruction!

some updated stats for kicks and giggles! :)
Side 1:
Tribes: [IRON]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 181,981
Side 2: 18,934
Difference: 163,047

image.php

puzzleman

o yea look the short time stats are in his favor lest post them fast before it dissappears

DeletedUser

no i was just saying we aren't dead.

DeletedUser

o yea look the short time stats are in his favor lest post them fast before it dissappears

Those are the forever stats moron.

I guess that means shadows stats are just short time too?

and lol don't get cocky. haha big op against me and LordKhal trembles right? hahahaha m8. I still got plenty of troops left, going to be one big pain in the you know what to rim me.

DeletedUser

Those are the forever stats moron.

I guess that means shadows stats are just short time too?

and lol don't get cocky. haha big op against me and LordKhal trembles right? hahahaha m8. I still got plenty of troops left, going to be one big pain in the you know what to rim me.

Oh yes we're so scared...
Oh please help me!

DeletedUser

i insult u stampcoin.. with insults below myself. (paraphrased)

Edit: to avoid getting in trouble for saying stupid things as i have.

DeletedUser

Couple of things,

Sholo first of all those insults are beneath you, if you want to fight ingame use your troops, if you're going to do it here use your stats to back up your propoganda.

Lord Khal, the stats that Sholo posted clearly state last 48 hours. So again please refrain from the name calling when Puzzleman was correct in them being the "short term stats".

And sholo would you like to post the most recent stats ? Or do you only post them when your tribe has not been taking losses ?

DeletedUser

And sholo would you like to post the most recent stats ? Or do you only post them when your tribe has not been taking losses ?

as requested

Side 1:
Tribes: [IRON]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 64,020
Side 2: 18,934
Difference: 45,086

image.php

aside from that.. my point in posting was not to show were winning.. but ppl were saying the coalition should just roll over.. im not saying were winning.. im saying were not going to roll over. so if you take away all offence and the need to be winning all the time and just take it as we actually want to fight.. then we will know what i really mean

DeletedUser

You want to fight ? With your words as you hide behind an alias on the forums ?

Or will you fight ingame where we know who you are, so that we know who is actually fighting...............and who just likes to talk..........

DeletedUser

i dont hide my alias.. you should know who i am as i have said before.. i am umbada.. as for my ingame stats..
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Umbada

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 94,247
Side 2: 35,491
Difference: 58,756

image.php

again not trying to boost but you requested it
Couple of things,

Sholo first of all those insults are beneath you, if you want to fight ingame use your troops, if you're going to do it here use your stats to back up your propoganda.

and the only reason this is my alias is because i am sholo mon goyas on most worlds.

now ephette01 i hope that you are happy? :)

DeletedUser

Always happy :)

/waves to Umbada

Let the games begin.........

And Lord Khal I trust that your new tribe will be more supportive than the last one.

How soon till the rest of REF disapears ? Or will they finally throw their weight behind the coalition............if the Coalition still want them......

DeletedUser

coalition wants them... ref doesn't want us cause were not good enough.. they are elites.. we are only average

DeletedUser

Couple of things,

Lord Khal, the stats that Sholo posted clearly state last 48 hours. So again please refrain from the name calling when Puzzleman was correct in them being the "short term stats".

How about you actually read once before running your mouth Ephette. Puzzle was talking about my stats. Notice how he said hissssssssssssssssssssss.

Also I haven't left REF and I like the guys there, this was a strategical move so stop blowing your own horn although I know it's difficult for such a blowhard.