Coalition declares on ->>>>Shadow

DeletedUser62411

LK, his post was about sholo... no, it is not all about you... :icon_rolleyes:

and yeah, we have seen your strategic moves before, keep changing tribes and grabbing as much support as you can from each one before you leave for another...

oh well... no worries :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

dont care what lord khal is doing as long as he keeps warring shadow.

DeletedUser

LK, his post was about sholo... no, it is not all about you... :icon_rolleyes:

and yeah, we have seen your strategic moves before, keep changing tribes and grabbing as much support as you can from each one before you leave for another...

oh well... no worries :icon_cool:

lol shows you know absolutely nothing.

I swear on whatever you want me to that I have had support from only 3 people in tribal wars.

Grimlock, one ref member who has 5-10 shields supporting, and currently ZERO Iron members. Didn't you realize that I joined way too late to have support sent in time? Get over yourselves.

And if puzzle wasn't talk about me he should learn how to type and not say his.

he said way to post "his stats" . sholo posted the stats of an entire tribe, I was the only one to post of a single player.

So yeah if you think you are going through a tribe you are wrong, you have been hitting all LordKhal, except for 5-10 previously mentioned shields from REF. and one wave of hc that came in from IRON :) Wonder what will happen when I do get support.

edit: and if you don't believe me about the support feel free to ask any person on w27.

there is one member that I shamefully forgot, a now inactive feb13 member has 1 shield in a village of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62411

First of all, he did not say 'his stats'... it says 'in his favor'... the tribe stats can be shown to be in his favor. This bickering is pointless but if you want to be picky, you yourself have to take a close look.

I have personally nobled at least one inactive Nstlk* player on the western side of the world that had defense sitting in your villages so you can say what you like here, but I have seen it.

I believe there may have been some from jquint as well, the PA you just gobbled up because we took a couple villages. I am not saying there was a lot, but there was some...

DeletedUser

First of all, he did not say 'his stats'... it says 'in his favor'... the tribe stats can be shown to be in his favor. This bickering is pointless but if you want to be picky, you yourself have to take a close look.

I have personally nobled at least one inactive Nstlk* player on the western side of the world that had defense sitting in your villages so you can say what you like here, but I have seen it.

I believe there may have been some from jquint as well, the PA you just gobbled up because we took a couple villages. I am not saying there was a lot, but there was some...

ahh sorry I didn't count jquint, that was my brother, a well known fact by most players on this world :)

And who was the nstlk player? I can pm you the only name it could probably be, he is the guy I called ex feb 13, he later went into Nstlk. I presume he is still there.

and mande he is still saying "his favor", you know he is talking about me. It's not even a big deal I just got annoyed because ephette has a tendency to say things about my posts without actually bothering to read.

DeletedUser62411

I didn't know that was your brother :icon_eek:

No, the support was from someone who was never in Feb. 13 and he is no longer playing, went barb within the last 2 weeks. It was only about 10k SP, 10k SW and some other bits that I found myself... but still...

DeletedUser

I didn't know that was your brother :icon_eek:

No, the support was from someone who was never in Feb. 13 and he is no longer playing, went barb within the last 2 weeks. It was only about 10k SP, 10k SW and some other bits that I found myself... but still...

hmm,well I honestly don't know who that is then. Don't recall ever asking for support from Nstlk other then some I got from Blue Conan a long time ago.

and yeah he was my brother but was never very active on this world, actually ended up giving me grief by losing villages to you guys in my cluster. Worked out in the end though and I play with him on other worlds where he is active :p

DeletedUser

ok so the morale of the story is... Lord Khal is doing a great job holding off against shadow.. with or without support.. and reality he is probably not getting as much support as would be nice for him.. however he may be getting some.. either way you look at it how Lord Khal has held up in the middle of shadow is very impressive can we all agree to that? haha

DeletedUser

Stats update.

Side 1:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [IRON] TK FURY Nstlk* Dstlk*
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,369
Side 2: 622
Difference: 1,747

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,385,988
Side 2: 5,615,199
Difference: 15,770,789

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [IRON]
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 115
Difference: 40

image.php

Side 1: 1,362,913
Side 2: 1,044,361
Difference: 318,552

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 31/07/2009 00:00:00 to 25/08/2009 18:32:12

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 50
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 491,355
Side 2: 454,529
Difference: 36,826

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 25/08/2009 00:00:00 to 20/09/2009 18:32:12

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 60
Difference: 37

image.php

Side 1: 864,217
Side 2: 533,198
Difference: 331,019

image.php

As you can see, [Iron], the main force to stand up to Shadow as of yet, is failing without Willetz (the last two stats were while before Willetz left and after respectively)

Other stats to follow

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TK
Players:

Timeframe: 31/07/2009 00:00:00 to 20/09/2009 18:32:12

Side 1: 370
Side 2: 43
Difference: 327

image.php

Side 1: 3,332,159
Side 2: 386,388
Difference: 2,945,771

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FURY
Players:

Side 1: 247
Side 2: 24
Difference: 223

image.php

Side 1: 2,172,201
Side 2: 217,444
Difference: 1,954,757

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nstlk* Dstlk*
Players:

Side 1: 414
Side 2: 45
Difference: 369

image.php

Side 1: 3,783,244
Side 2: 441,834
Difference: 3,341,410

image.php

And, as you can see, the Coalition is in the midst of collapse. No hope against Shadow resides as Shadow continues to batter its enemies, who are weak in recovery.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nstlk* Dstlk* TK FURY
Players:

Timeframe: 31/07/2009 00:00:00 to 25/08/2009 00:00:00

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 100
Difference: 443

image.php

Side 1: 4,926,836
Side 2: 930,942
Difference: 3,995,894

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Nstlk* Dstlk* TK FURY
Players:

Timeframe: 25/08/2009 00:00:00 to 20/09/2009 00:00:00

Side 1: 484
Side 2: 12
Difference: 472

image.php

Side 1: 4,321,599
Side 2: 114,724
Difference: 4,206,875

image.php

But Shadow has slowed down on the rest of the Coalition after Willetz left and pursued the opening in [Iron] that it found. Perhaps this is the time for the rest of the Coalition to make a comeback? Or is it respite to train troops while [Iron] receives the sharp end of Shadow's blade. Whatever it is, Shadow is seeming to focus it's attack more on [Iron] these past 26 days than on the rest of the coalition, even if by only a few tens of conquers, that can mean the war.

nasme

Back on the lord kaul topic for a few secs, IRON did send you more support, I know this because I got to use the inactive magenta studios account, and I see some of its troops in your villages, somewere near 100k max, 30k min

DeletedUser

LOL Pally and Stamp at your above pictures, kudos to you both.

ok so the morale of the story is... Lord Khal is doing a great job holding off against shadow.. with or without support.. and reality he is probably not getting as much support as would be nice for him.. however he may be getting some.. either way you look at it how Lord Khal has held up in the middle of shadow is very impressive can we all agree to that? haha

Sorry can't agree, some stats to show why:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: LordKhal

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 8
Difference: 35

image.php

Side 1: 408,598
Side 2: 75,991
Difference: 332,607

image.php

This is the result of Shadow trying, finding out the enemy was joking when he said he was competant and then cooly and calmly cleaning him up like a drop of water on a very large kitchen floor :).

A hearty goodbye to LordKhal and best of luck elsewhere and in RL!

DeletedUser

well he's not leaving but thats a side note.

the main thing is you can't deny the fact that he has been surrounded by you guys for months and has yet to quit or even lose many villages til this week. so he lost a bunch of villages but thats part of the game.. especially when you are surrounded by your enemy

nasme

I find being sorounded more fun, gets you more incomings, which requires more activity and conintration, + fun

DeletedUser

well he's not leaving but thats a side note.

the main thing is you can't deny the fact that he has been surrounded by you guys for months and has yet to quit or even lose many villages til this week. so he lost a bunch of villages but thats part of the game.. especially when you are surrounded by your enemy

I know he's not leaving, I spoke with him yesterday. Does it really matter? All he is staying around to do is watch his account disintegrate.

It's called pre-occupation. LordKhal isn't the only person we're dismantling and contrary to Khal's belief that he is "Semi-God like" we don't think he's that special. He survived so long through our good graces and because we have other peoples to kill.

As you can clearly see I can deny basically anything you say, especially when it's incorrect.

I would be far more sympathetic to Khal's cause if he hadn't always claimed (this included a conversation I had with him the day before he began getting trounced by Shadow) that he was better than Shadow and could handle anything we sent at him. I have no sympathy for Khal, the bigger the ego the harder the fall. He failed and fell well short of his claims.

I'm surrounded in a couple of continents but I don't have other members of Shadow harping on about how good I am. Frankly I'm not very good, most of my opponents are very poor.

DeletedUser

form that what i saw on twstatss, one of the coalition tribes FURY is rather more intrested in taking own their inactivess,than capping Shadow!!!!,dont get the tacticc,but i'm not in FURY so their tribe their tactic;],hehe