CoalitionWar Against Chess

-hobgoblin-

All i have seen so far from Gingers side is, rulebreaking.

NOTE: Edited to show the part of your statement I am refering to.

I strongly urge that if you make those kind of statements you back them up with cold hard facts.

If you dont, you then look like the liar.

Shlomzi

weltide today at 15:55
Greetings all.

Targeting for Operation "Gobbling up the Ginger" is near complete.

Targets and scheduled impact times will be going out to you tomorrow.

This will be a compartmentalized black op, so that the Ginger spy or spies reading this very mail have no idea where and what is hitting them. :D

Be prepared, this is going to be loads of fun.

Best,

Weltide

I look forward to it :lol:

weltide on 01.07. at 17:02
Effective immediately I am issueing a global communications lockdown for the TW public forum. Nothing is to be posted there at all until the op is over and clearance is given.

We have a major op almost underway - let your armies do the talking.

Thank you,

Weltide

If this is anything like the operations against rinaldo and yoeyoeminer...God help you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser137

I look forward to it :lol:

If this is anything like the operations against rinaldo and yoeyoeminer...God help you.

We have Ops against rinaldo?
I thought those were casual attacks since I just cleared 3 of his villages with the same nuke.

DeletedUser

Just one thing i'm noting, does R.L consider themselves at war with Pro and Scum or not?

As Ginger stepped into war on behalf of allies, i would be surprrised if they weren't repaid in kind by their allies, not that they need it by the looks of things.

DeletedUser

Just one thing i'm noting, does R.L consider themselves at war with Pro and Scum or not?

As Ginger stepped into war on behalf of allies, i would be surprrised if they weren't repaid in kind by their allies, not that they need it by the looks of things.

It doesn't matter if they consider themselves at war with us or not.

A - They are too far away from us for it to really matter

B - If they were near us then we'd rim their nearby players. They say they have nothing against pRo and SCUM, yet attacking ginger is helping chess, and therefore hurting us. So I would consider R.L. enemies of pRo/SCUM.

DeletedUser137

R.L. has no problems with pRo or SCUM and we have no intention to support Chess against either of you also.

DeletedUser

R.L. has no problems with pRo or SCUM and we have no intention to support Chess against either of you also.

You are supporting chess by taking support from pRo &SCUM/ wasting nukes and nobles on yourselves.

DeletedUser

Lol. Did you read rio's post. He said you were helping Chess by attacking Ginger. That does not necessarily mean you are sending support to Chess, but you are indirectly helping them.

Shlomzi

This is funny. Chess abandoned R.L. once their statistics looked bad, so R.L. decided to go ahead and ally (o_O) and *NWR* and now share a forum with them. Y'see, (o_O), *NWR*, MuD and several other tribes who have now disbanded (INDIA, Persia, RSG etc) decided to start a coalition against us.

Here's the R.L., (o_O) and *NWR* stats since that war began:

Side 1:
Tribes: Ginger
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.L. (o_O) *NWR*
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 18
Difference: 65

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 371,491
Side 2: 84,799
Difference: 286,692

image.php

Yes, they're really going to save you R.L. :lol: Also, loving the circular full of lies sent by weltide to his tribe:

weltide today at 10:46
Greetings all,

we are receiving intel that Ginger is not having fun right now, not at all, that some of their players are in a near state of panic, and we are even getting offers of spying from some players, in exchange for us sparing them.

The current op status is that all participating should have received their nobling targets by now.

If you have 1 to 2 attack armies ready, plus a noble train, and have not received a target yet, then contact me immediately and we can work you in with flowing targeting. This is especially true if you are close to the front lines.

Ginger has serious incoming across 3 continets, so there is no better time than to get a target now, as they just don't have the defenses to stack in an effective manner.

Otherwise, happy hunting - concentrate on making your attacks deadly and precise. :D

Best,

Weltide

Yes, they're so precise that we're crapping ourselves. I mean, we have nobles hitting us from 30 to 80 hours away. How will we ever survive?!?!?! :icon_rolleyes:

Stats vs R.L. only:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 5
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 141,112
Side 2: 29,666
Difference: 111,446

image.php
[/spoil]

Good job R.L.! You certainly are proving your worth! :lol:

Pretty much, R.L. have triple our members and double our villages - yet, the village capture ratio is pretty much 6:1 in our favour.

Another interesting statistic - R.L. have fallen from rank 5 to rank 7 since the start of this war. We now eagerly await their departure from the top 10 - only 300k points to go!

--

Chess war:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Ginger SCUM PONIES
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Chess
Players:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 6
Difference: 19

image.php

Side 1: 183,041
Side 2: 47,317
Difference: 135,724

image.php
[/spoil]

Chess+R.L. vs Ginger+SCUM+pRo (PONIES - TWStats hasn't updated yet since you changed your name back)

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Chess R.L.
Players:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 11
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 324,153
Side 2: 76,983
Difference: 247,170

image.php
[/spoil]

Last edited:

thehorror

very nice.

i love it how sasuke said he was bringing in R.L. too even the odds then dropped them as soon as the stats started getting bad

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, can you use less Spoilers in future, I really cant be bothered loading firefox every time i need to read something... thanks :)

DeletedUser71940

Shlomzi, can you use less Spoilers in future, I really cant be bothered loading firefox every time i need to read something... thanks :)

They work on every browser for me, well I only use Opera and FF sometimes.

DeletedUser137

[spoil]
This is funny. Chess abandoned R.L. once their statistics looked bad, so R.L. decided to go ahead and ally (o_O) and *NWR* and now share a forum with them. Y'see, (o_O), *NWR*, MuD and several other tribes who have now disbanded (INDIA, Persia, RSG etc) decided to start a coalition against us.

Here's the R.L., (o_O) and *NWR* stats since that war began:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.L. (o_O) *NWR*
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 18
Difference: 65

image.php

Side 1: 371,491
Side 2: 84,799
Difference: 286,692

image.php

Yes, they're really going to save you R.L. :lol: Also, loving the circular full of lies sent by weltide to his tribe:

Yes, they're so precise that we're crapping ourselves. I mean, we have nobles hitting us from 30 to 80 hours away. How will we ever survive?!?!?! :icon_rolleyes:

Stats vs R.L. only:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 5
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 141,112
Side 2: 29,666
Difference: 111,446

image.php
[/spoil]

Good job R.L.! You certainly are proving your worth! :lol:

Pretty much, R.L. have triple our members and double our villages - yet, the village capture ratio is pretty much 6:1 in our favour.

Another interesting statistic - R.L. have fallen from rank 5 to rank 7 since the start of this war. We now eagerly await their departure from the top 10 - only 300k points to go!

--

Chess war:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Chess
Players:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 6
Difference: 19

image.php

Side 1: 183,041
Side 2: 47,317
Difference: 135,724

image.php
[/spoil]

Chess+R.L. vs Ginger+SCUM+pRo (PONIES - TWStats hasn't updated yet since you changed your name back)

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Chess R.L.
Players:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 11
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 324,153
Side 2: 76,983
Difference: 247,170

image.php
[/spoil]
[/spoil]
Just saving this for later. Don't mind me, i'm trying not to take up space.

Faetzy

Not with THIS thread. Chess is pretty much done for.

Lmao i love you riogrande your my fav duke now, your the only duke with few words :) everyone else writes...

you get the picture :icon_wink: