CoalitionWar Against Chess

Shlomzi

Just before R.L. come here saying we kick for stats.

We have dismissed all our quit and inactive accounts now. We have one left that we are unsure if he's coming back or not. You may add them to the stats as I also believe kicking for stats is wrong. I don't care if you do so.

Well done, now fight the actives.

Edit: We also dismissed rinaldo12 as I bought him premium to tag his attacks, then he didn't tag attacks at all. He then dumped his sit on us and ran away earlier today about 50 seconds before attacks hit him nor did he tell us he was under attack. You may also include him in the stats as he was a valid war target, we just didn't believe he was worthy to be in Ginger any longer with that behaviour.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please, use common sense. Gingers furthest member is the same distance from R.L.'s furthest member that R.L.'s furthest member is from ours. Whether or not the backlines are deeper makes no difference - there is absolutely no proof from you to show that they are from their backlines. In fact, if you look at the conquers, you'd see they arent.

So dont claim I'm lying when you cant even understand basic common sense, uhmkay?

I think what he is trying to say is that nearly every R.L. member is participating and sending trains, while it is unlikely you will be launching attacks on people that far away. Since Ginger is more compact, they will likely be nobling the closer people, because it would just be illogical to noble the far-off ones.

dusty109

Edit: We also dismissed rinaldo12 as I bought him premium to tag his attacks, then he didn't tag attacks at all. He then dumped his sit on us and ran away earlier today about 50 seconds before attacks hit him nor did he tell us he was under attack. You may also include him in the stats as he was a valid war target, we just didn't believe he was worthy to be in Ginger any longer with that behaviour.

Contradiction much?

DeletedUser72655

rinaldo12 might have been on the frontlines and out of kindness he gave him the P points too tag any attacks that would be coming at him.

and you knew what he was getting at

Shlomzi

Contradiction much?

Uh, no?

My co-player, myself and co-duke (Maxxed) have given out over 100 premium points to those on the frontlines. We don't care if theyre already under attack or not. It's called a precaution.