Code Declare on Para family

• Thread starter DeletedUser122029
  • Start date

DeletedUser122029

Once upon a time in a not so distant land there was a tribe called Para who were breading like rabbits and once they were big enough they started to lose control over their egos.
They even turned on their very own allies Bugz just for some easy food and more recruits.
pest-clipart-PestControlCartoon.jpg

With shady diplo, and non stop clicking of the recruit button Para family decided they would like to go bully a tribe a lot smaller than them and brag about it on externals about a terrible first op(unlucky para).
bullied-part1.jpg

We here at Code do not condone any of this despicable behaviour Para family have done and cannot stand idly by while they continue to do so.

So with all that said its time to send the paranoid family to the mental home.
mentalement-malade-dans-chemise-blanche-images-sous-licence_csp43727350.jpg

Code declare on Para Family

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Every tw player is Paranoid a little....but some people take it to far these days.....

#RIP Para who only fight their friends and pray their enemies just watch....ParaLogic

DeletedUser50733

Its awkward as hell they didnt see this coming :D all their open talk on here about their plans to hit BEAST - did they think we would ignore it and do nothing?

Oops.

DeletedUser121413

Its awkward as hell they didnt see this coming :D all their open talk on here about their plans to hit BEAST - did they think we would ignore it and do nothing?

Oops.

Everyone who surprised code has not backstab beast yet just does not meet nemisis. Having code in their side make beast path a lot easier even when they are hated by quite few tribes this world.

Murder Incorporated

lol@the No Bugs! hat. I chuckled :) Good luck guys.

DeletedUser114089

did para just recruit to keep there rank 1 status ? you know para its not all about the length but more about the girth

DeletedUser57259

Lost 6 villages, well done OMG XD

Looking through my reports I see I also "did a Riot" with a half nuke.

Gutted Balian got his cap. Had told the co/sitter to do a barb bounce as it crossed the second, they didn't. When got on it was too late and I missed the cancel snipe by an embarrassing margin.

Fun day :)

blckdrgn1

Lost 6 villages, well done OMG XD

Looking through my reports I see I also "did a Riot" with a half nuke.

Gutted Balian got his cap. Had told the co/sitter to do a barb bounce as it crossed the second, they didn't. When got on it was too late and I missed the cancel snipe by an embarrassing margin.

Fun day :)
I admire your honesty :)