Coffee gone Sour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurora nyte

Secondly I dont know HOW many times it has been said but Coffee is not focusing on you and it is actually a smart choice by Aus as it doesnt slow down our growth so now that I have answered your questions.
Okay, so you're saying that Coffee is losing the war, but its alright to be down by 5 because you're focusing on points?

I quit yesterday to focus on W38 and 42 as I am busy leading tribes on those worlds.

Great to know. Shall I fetch you a medal?

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay, so you're saying that Coffee is losing the war, but its alright to be down by 5 because you're focusing on points?

Let's look at the last week. (All figures taken from TWstats at time of writing this post, so there may be lag, but equal lag for both sides.)

Nubs have concentrated on their conquers against Coffee, which is a valid thing to do in a war :)

Coffee have said that they are going for growth, and not particularly concentrating on Nubs, so I thought I'd have a look at the last week's results on that basis.

Nubs:

13th December: 42 villages, 94,147 points
20th December: 75 villages, 240,183 points
Change over week (absolute): 33 villages, 146036 points
Change over week (percent): 70% villages, 155% points [EDIT: fixed typo]

Coffee:

13th December: 60 villages, 120,450 points
20th December: 87 villages, 280,507 points
Change over week (absolute): 27 villages, 160057
Change over week (percent): 45% villages, 133% points

Summary:

- Both tribes impressive
- Coffee started bigger than Nubs
- In terms of number of villages, Nubs is growing much faster
- In terms of points, Nubs is growing faster [EDIT: updated in the light of the correct figures above]

It's looking at the moment that I'll lose my bet, since Coffee will "lose" the war, but overall Coffee may well come out ahead.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Uhm, how has CoFfEe grown by 133% when NUBS have only grown by 55%, surely that's wrong?

Edit: Doing it the way you have, CoFfEe have grown by 132.8%, and NUBS have grown by 155.1%

Summary:

- Both tribes impressive
- In terms of number of villages, NUBS is growing much faster
- In terms of points, NUBS is growing much faster.

So, it would appear CoFfEe's policy of not targetting us because it'll slow down their growth, and us targetting them is going to slow down ours is...well...wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great to know. Shall I fetch you a medal?

Did I say anything about focusing on points? No I didnt say anything about that they are growing getting new villages making more troops so when the time does come do expect them to be ready smartass.

He said my leader when he is not my leader since I quit and I let him know its as simple as that.

Guys are more arrogant then usual today.

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Uhm, how has CoFfEe grown by 133% when NUBS have only grown by 55%, surely that's wrong?

Edit: Doing it the way you have, CoFfEe have grown by 132.8%, and NUBS have grown by 155.1%

Summary:

- Both tribes impressive
- In terms of number of villages, NUBS is growing much faster
- In terms of points, NUBS is growing much faster.

You are right. I'd made a typo when doing the figures, and then based my comments on the (by then wrong) figures.

Sorry.

So, it would appear CoFfEe's policy of not targetting us because it'll slow down their growth, and us targetting them is going to slow down ours is...well...wrong?

Hard to say whether it's "wrong", because that would imply that another policy would have worked better.

Certainly true to say "Coffee's policy is, thus far, not working" :)

DeletedUser

Let's look at the last week. (All figures taken from TWstats at time of writing this post, so there may be lag, but equal lag for both sides.)

Nubs have concentrated on their conquers against Coffee, which is a valid thing to do in a war :)

Coffee have said that they are going for growth, and not particularly concentrating on Nubs, so I thought I'd have a look at the last week's results on that basis.

Nubs:

Coffee:

Summary:

- Both tribes impressive
- In terms of points, Nubs is growing faster [EDIT: updated in the light of the correct figures above]

It's looking at the moment that I'll lose my bet, since Coffee will "lose" the war, but overall Coffee may well come out ahead.
mmm nice this is the only post worth to read thanx for the stats :icon_biggrin:

AusKilla

[12/20/2009 6:28:36 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: aye
[12/20/2009 6:28:41 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: i haz yourz smex tape here
[12/20/2009 6:28:53 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape sent file "lol pwned nubs.jpg"

[12/20/2009 6:28:59 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: have fun mate
[12/20/2009 6:29:07 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: Wars arnt won by dirty tricks,
[12/20/2009 6:29:12 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: their won on the battlefield.
[12/20/2009 6:29:20 PM] Alex - World38 n00b says: :p
[12/20/2009 6:29:22 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: i hate conor
[12/20/2009 6:29:25 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: much more than u
[12/20/2009 6:29:34 PM] A69 Jorge Escalante/i haz yourz smex tape says: nubs have good players but leadership sucks

Yeah i'm pretty damn positive :)

Want an in game mail confirmation to? o_O

I haz yourz Smex tape today at 08:21
need to show u a pic u can post it on external forums for me, present from me 2 coffee

World38 n00b today at 08:22
kk

I haz yourz Smex tape today at 08:26
add me on skype
i had added u but accedently deleted
jorgecalante

DeletedUser

Nubs:

Coffee:

Summary:

- Both tribes impressive

Excellent post. Thanks for the stats. You're quickly becoming my favorite forum personality, perhaps because you're equally biased towards both sides.

Matt.camb

Just to make a notion...

Looking at the survey results in this other thread, it will seem that Nubs have gained very strong public support and portrayed CoFfEe as the 'bad' guys. Well done to that TNC and Notoriety*! However, as GH posted in that thread, the results may be biased in the first few surveys, it will be interesting to see the next results.

DeletedUser

This thread may now be closed as CoFfEe and NUBS have signed a renewed NAP.

The following were the final war statistics:

Side 1:
Tribes: CoFfEe
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUBS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 14,366
Difference: 14,366

image.php

(Not including the 2 that have been / are being taken from Garuda45 who was dismissed as part of the NAP agreements.)

The terms were agreed as follows:

- The nap starts at 03:05:51 on the 21/12/09. (Server Time.)

- The NAP will last until January 17th, at which point discussions for an alliance with take place, the NAP will be lengthened or the NAP will be terminated.

- Either way the 7 day grace period MUST be respected.

- No attacks can be launched until after the 24th if relations end up failing.

Terms agreed by the leadership of both tribes - World38 n00b and Teh Nub Cookie.

In regards to Mark's bet, he did not mention in the terms of the bet what would happen in the case of a diplomatic agreement between the two - unlike how he said if either tribe disbands the agreement is null and void. Therefore, we view that the bet is still on and due to the fact that it is currently 5-0 (7-0 if you include Garuda..or soon to be) and that no attacks may be launched until the 24th...and his bet runs out on the 10th...it is clear that he lost the bet and we would like to congratulate the person who took him up on it.

- Conor

Rifky

ugh.. i think they should just continue here when the NAP is broke.. again...

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

No attacks till after the 24th of January? Wow. That's pretty restraining guys :icon_neutral:

I hope you guys each know what you're doing considering that you'll be tightly cramped into little K44 for at least a month now. All I can say is I'm glad teh flame wars will be brought to a close.

I have to wonder though, who approached who about this NAP, and for what purpose? I can see how it benefits CoFfEe but can't fathom why a tribe that's up 7-0 on the other would accept an NAP that would last long enough for one of the best ODA tribes to rearm themselves and prepare for another go...

I guess there may be a reason, but I sure can't think of one.

DeletedUser44836

well, Nap is created, i think thats enough of this discussion for now.

Closed.

Feel free to contact me if you think it should be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.