Coffee gone Sour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You're forums were kicked too, and YOU'Re member dismissed - PLease don't tell me that wasn't important neither. :icon_wink:

Dismissing our members just proved how loyal they are by comming back (I dont think some came back to even spy more...).

And Con,I dont realy know what happened,was just commenting that Forums are more important than other things...and if he only deleted unimportant things then he did a poor job/you did a good job.

AusKilla

A coalition? Are you for real? *TW* have said they're warring us, so if we're going to use logic, surely that'd be a coalition against us. But no, we don't need pathetic excuses.

Oh, we've nobled 5 villages. 4 of which have been over 2k. Hoang nobled 2. That means two of our other ones were over 2k. Next lie please?

As i said, other than hoangs conquors, 2k or less...

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
11x59=649 (471|465) K44 2,180 reylam2837 [CoFfEe] 3x7=21 [NUBS] 20th Dec 2009 - 02:52:55
K43. 007 rockius (377|427) K43 2,851 rockius [CoFfEe] hoang nghiem [NUBS] 18th Dec 2009 - 14:46:58
K43. 006 crankster (393|428) K43 4,723 crankster [CoFfEe] hoang nghiem [NUBS] 17th Dec 2009 - 07:45:28
7x11=77 (472|466) K44 1,759 Yaznaki [CoFfEe] 3x7=21 [NUBS] 17th Dec 2009 - 04:31:42
Breakfast Coffee (455|470) K44 2,853 Stormkiller [CoFfEe] jamesf1985 [NUBS] 15th Dec 2009 - 09:48:08

Did i lie? No.. Did you read what i siad? No..

Come after the good players :icon_wink: Or you to scared? Your continuosly saying 4 - 0 now 5 - 0... Did you not say you were nobling CoFfEe because we have "big" Villages? :icon_eek: All but one Are under your tribes village average.... :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Also FYI, CoFfEe had nothing to do with the sabotage of your tribes forums, got given the pic link after it happened and was asked to post it on his behalf :)

DeletedUser

2,180 =/= 2,000
2,851 =/= 2,000
2,853 =/= 2,000
4,723 =/= 2,000

I'm assuming you failed maths?

No, I didn't say we're coming after CoFfEe because you have big villages.

Next lie?

teh nub cookie

Dismissing our members just proved how loyal they are by comming back (I dont think some came back to even spy more...).

And Con,I dont realy know what happened,was just commenting that Forums are more important than other things...and if he only deleted unimportant things then he did a poor job/you did a good job.

Trust me the spies came back. :icon_wink:

AusKilla

2,180 =/= 2,000
2,851 =/= 2,000
2,853 =/= 2,000
4,723 =/= 2,000

I'm assuming you failed maths?

No, I didn't say we're coming after CoFfEe because you have big villages.

Next lie?

2k covers 2000 - 2999, 3k covers 3000 - 3999. Im assuming you lack no common sense as well as reason ability? :icon_eek:

Next moronic post?

DeletedUser

2k covers 2000 - 2999, 3k covers 3000 - 3999. Im assuming you lack no common sense as well as reason ability? :icon_eek:

Next moronic post?

"k" = 1,000

2k = (2)(k) = 2 x 1,000 = 2,000

2,180 wold be 2.1k

DeletedUser

actually "K" is a letter, comes before "L" and after "J"

You failed english to?

"k" in this context = 1,000

It's like Algebra, "x" is a letter, "y" is a letter, but they also stand for numbers.

Edit: Oh, and although it's none of your business, I got an A in English.

DeletedUser

Just proving Aus isn't smart. :icon_wink:

and sorry mate this is nothing personal against you but I do not think you can exactly be called smart maybe as a person you are but as a leader not so sure. (I not smart tho =[)

teh nub cookie

I'm not a smart leader? That's you're opinion but i'm currently beating you guys - What does that say about yous ?

DeletedUser

I'm not a smart leader? That's you're opinion but i'm currently beating you guys - What does that say about yous ?

Bolded part this is one reason, your taking the credit there and dont say your not cause its right there and I know how good you guys are with forgetting what you have said.

Secondly I dont know HOW many times it has been said but Coffee is not focusing on you and it is actually a smart choice by Aus as it doesnt slow down our growth so now that I have answered your questions.

I quit yesterday to focus on W38 and 42 as I am busy leading tribes on those worlds.

To sholmzi who I would expect to say that its just an excuse its not, I am no where near Coffee and they were the only reason I was there and I may co play an account later on you never know.

teh nub cookie

Yes, I am. On behalf of my tribe; My tribes winning, i'm leading.

And don't lie, we know Gears of War & Aus are planning an op..

DeletedUser

Yes, I am. On behalf of my tribe; My tribes winning, i'm leading.

And don't lie, we know Gears of War & Aus are planning an op..

How would I know as I am no longer playing this world, thats another thing I have noticed about most players in Nubs you tend to not pay attention to what is posted but what you think it says.

Internal Server Error

So..

From what I've read, this is the general jist..

CoFfEe: We're going to stop posting and beat you in-game!
NUBs: Ok, bring it.
NUBs: Oh look, 4-0.
CoFfEe: Yeah, well, we dont want to stop members growing.
NUBs: 5-0
CoFfEe: Thats mostly hoang!

---

Really? You made a claim. You failed to back it up, as of this point. You're losing, end of. You might change it around, you might not, but the continuous excuses, from both sides regarding particular issues, are getting annoying.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry didnt feel like editting my other message but you are taking the credit for your tribe winning are you the one sending the nobles? No your not.

Also maybe you should say my tribe is winning, see it gives credit to your tribe unlike when you say I am winning, but then again you guys will never learn.

DeletedUser

Also FYI, CoFfEe had nothing to do with the sabotage of your tribes forums, got given the pic link after it happened and was asked to post it on his behalf :)

World38 n00b today at 10:28
Hey you are attacking i haz your smex tape, i was wondering if you could hold back on your attacks, the original account owner has quit and given one of my friends his account, if you lay off him, i would greatly appreciate it...

World38 n00b
Leader of CoFfEe

World38 n00b today at 14:27
no i will continue playing his account, noble his village from you and then continue catting your main village instead :)

Its either that or back off from him, i told you im getting a new player for his account who starts in 2 days time... As soon as the attack break starts u wont be able to do anything to his account anyway ;)

Sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.