Coffee gone Sour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well the average Caucasian doesn't have ancestors that were enslaved by Africans.

ON TOPIC :

THE SCORE IS NOW 5-0 IN NUBS FAVOR
where is this offense we keep hearing about from coffee?

I think it was said by Alex in the prior thread, or maybe even in this one that we will continue to do what we do, and that is grow efficiently, and not slow down the growth of our members.

I'm sure this leaves the door open for you all to flame, however, if they are focused on us, they are going to lose a lot more than going for easy targets and building up enough to actually make a differance.

If he never said this, then my apologies.

AusKilla

Well the average Caucasian doesn't have ancestors that were enslaved by Africans.

ON TOPIC :

THE SCORE IS NOW 5-0 IN NUBS FAVOR
where is this offense we keep hearing about from coffee?

Side 1:
Tribes: CoFfEe
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUBS *TW* TW-NOW
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,885
Side 2: 14,366
Difference: 12,481

image.php

Guess we should post the K44 coalition VS CoFfEe shall we, NUBS after-all are the ones who have approached every tribe in our continent :icon_wink: 5 - 0 up when your "focusing" on us.... :eek: oh dear god thats bad...

If you want fight back then wait, as i have said before, i am not going to put my tribes own growth at risk just to prove some trolls wrong.

NUBS if you want my tribes respect or want us to acknowledge you are a good tribe, then instead of nobling coffee's new recruits who we are trying to teach, maybe come after the better players :icon_wink:

In another post shlomzi or someone said that they are not at war with coffee, they are nobling coffee because we have big villages :D HAHA other than hoangs conquors the villages you nobled off us have been small 2k villages or less :icon_eek:

If your not at war with us, then stop with the gloating about the enoblement stats, if you are then man up and bring it to the players you know you cannot beat :icon_wink:

noobs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think it was said by Alex in the prior thread, or maybe even in this one that we will continue to do what we do, and that is grow efficiently, and not slow down the growth of our members.

I'm sure this leaves the door open for you all to flame, however, if they are focused on us, they are going to lose a lot more than going for easy targets and building up enough to actually make a differance.

If he never said this, then my apologies.

That has got to be the noobiest strategy that I have ever heard of: We are under attack so we are going to ignore it and keep doing our own thing while our members get picked off one by one.

For the sake of hoping that is not your strategy, I accept your apology.

AusKilla

That has got to be the noobiest strategy that I have ever heard of: We are under attack so we are going to ignore it and keep doing our own thing while our members get picked off one by one.

Upset cos im scouting you? :eek:

DeletedUser

I can't change your opinion, so I guess we just have to wait and see how things pan out.

AusKilla

EDIT: Made the img into a url, cba to resize it

http://i46.tinypic.com/eagyrs.jpg

Oh deary me NUBS, looks like karmas come right back at ya...

Nice xmas present from jorge aka i haz yourz smex tape

Much <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The thing about Aus is... Eventually... Somehow... He WILL get you back. I find this just as funny as when it happened to us. Karma Karma Karma... Blah Blah... Funny. :D

teh nub cookie

Jorge took a strop because I removed his privs? Nothing happened, he deleted forums... Good work... Nothing like dismissing all members, changing profile, internal announcements and forums though? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol:

Can I please ask Lucifyr, etc, to come on here now and say that CoFfEe clearly aren't good enough to beat us if they have to resort to such measures?

Well played, although hardly karma, or even anything remotely close to payback. What's this now - members, profile, internal announcements, welcome and forums - compared to....forums. Wow, you're epic.

teh nub cookie

I want to point out that the difference between a 100 ms illegal train and a 200 ms legal train is luck. Between comp performance and quick fingers, the difference isn't really up to the skill of the player. I've sent illegal trains before, not because I wanted to... Kinda make me angry to have to cancel and resend, (at .201ms FTW. :D) but that's what happens. IF Alex had done that, and IF he had been banned, we couldn't discuss it. But the rules clearly state that so long as you DO cancel it, you have NOT broken the rules, and therefore not cheated.

So Alex didn't cheat, otherwise you couldn't post about it here. So stop saying that.

I disagree completely.

He sais himself he would send me that train, not a legal one. :icon_wink:

teh nub cookie

Side 1:
Tribes: NUBS
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 14,366
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14,366

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NUBS *TW* TW-NOW
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

image.php

Side 1: 1,885
Side 2: 14,366
Difference: 12,481

image.php

Guess we should post the K44 coalition VS CoFfEe shall we, NUBS after-all are the ones who have approached every tribe in our continent :icon_wink: 5 - 0 up when your "focusing" on us.... :eek: oh dear god thats bad...

If you want fight back then wait, as i have said before, i am not going to put my tribes own growth at risk just to prove some trolls wrong.

NUBS if you want my tribes respect or want us to acknowledge you are a good tribe, then instead of nobling coffee's new recruits who we are trying to teach, maybe come after the better players :icon_wink:

In another post shlomzi or someone said that they are not at war with coffee, they are nobling coffee because we have big villages :D HAHA other than hoangs conquors the villages you nobled off us have been small 2k villages or less :icon_eek:

If your not at war with us, then stop with the gloating about the enoblement stats, if you are then man up and bring it to the players you know you cannot beat :icon_wink:

noobs :icon_rolleyes:

A coalition? Are you for real? *TW* have said they're warring us, so if we're going to use logic, surely that'd be a coalition against us. But no, we don't need pathetic excuses.

Oh, we've nobled 5 villages. 4 of which have been over 2k. Hoang nobled 2. That means two of our other ones were over 2k. Next lie please?

DeletedUser

Jorge took a strop because I removed his privs? Nothing happened, he deleted forums... Good work... Nothing like dismissing all members, changing profile, internal announcements and forums though? :icon_wink:

Forum is more important than all the others,they are just for propaganda...

teh nub cookie

You're forums were kicked too, and YOU'Re member dismissed - PLease don't tell me that wasn't important neither. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Forum is more important than all the others,they are just for propaganda...

Considering he didn't delete the General, Announcements, Council, Members Section, Conversation Room or Off Topic - he really didn't do much damage now did he?

All he deleted were squads (which were just set up yesterday, so weren't used), support (which had no topics in it), guides and claims.

Yeah, how will we ever recover from this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.