Cokie's Countdown

DeletedUser

Theres something you Ya Bro guys just dont understand. We at #Gas have the lads.
We always have the lads. No matter what happens. We'll always have the lads.

And to all #Gas, You'll always have the lads.

DeletedUser116552

Lads for life :S i bet cally stays 100 days + i say plus because no one will bet higher...

DeletedUser

I would say feel free to make one of these on me but these things tend to paint a target on your everywhere

Clueless.

Did Cally ever really go away?

Being a Ya Bro member for a while opened my eyes... :icon_eek:

I'll give you my guess when Cally posts then. I suggest everyone else does the same. We can rim this bastard for free here.

Erm... I actually had to check the stats to see who you were, and I was correct - someone of no importance.

You thought the way to create a thread that doesn't get abusive was to make predictions on when a player would quit? A+

They just mad. :lol:

it's just cally he's well known for being able to take a joke, and it's just a friendly competition no abuse has taken place

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, I believe that's the saying.

DeletedUser86709

Theres something you Ya Bro guys just dont understand. We at #Gas have the lads.

#lads4life

DeletedUser66411

Cokie loves to put his name on everything. I think someone may be giving devil a run for his money in the ego department.

DeletedUser57259

1hcdgz.jpg

DeletedUser57259

Erm... I actually had to check the stats to see who you were, and I was correct - someone of no importance.
That's cheap, you know exactly who I am. I didn't need to check the stats to know you used to Duke the tribe that was going to win the world.

A lad will go through those bunnies and do horrible things to them...

But he'll always have the lads.
A lad would drool at those lasses from across the bar and call them slags because they sleep with men that aren't lads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well... I'd rather be a lad any-day over a barbie sales-man. Just Saying. :icon_rolleyes:

Pretty sure a barbie man would be much much further down the chain of erm appeal? :D

DeletedUser102425

Cokie loves to put his name on everything. I think someone may be giving devil a run for his money in the ego department.
It's true.

Imagine what's possible if he put more time in-game, rather than on the externals. :lol: