Coming Soon: An Undead Billy Mays production

DeletedUser

I wonder if this means you'll be using manipulative propaganda to portray others (some decent) as complete numpties, as usual it wouldn't be your first time.

Sometimes you can only tell it like it is... some folks are complete and utter numpties. Even UBM, talented though he is, can't sugar coat everything.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Usually I include

- A cover article
- Maps highlighting various tribes of relevance, players, etc
- Sometimes an interview although those can get boring, i dropped it to a fast 5 questions
- Facepalm of the week award
- War reports

Is there anything that you want to see out of this blog? Please drop your suggestions in this thread.

Thanks

DeletedUser

This is gonna be sweet! Do it on the 78,79, and HP if possible:) I feel like this can and will liven up the forums

DeletedUser

Should be interesting. Haven't seen UBM postings in a loooonnngggg time. :icon_biggrin:

And good to see some familiar names. Blast from the past.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Should be interesting. Haven't seen UBM postings in a loooonnngggg time. :icon_biggrin:

And good to see some familiar names. Blast from the past.

I thought we spotted you on the world :) - How you been? You are still repping one of my first signatures :D I think we are going to need to update that if you are going to be out here in the forums :D :D :D

DeletedUser114869

Glad to see that something is going to bring these forums back to life. I miss the good days when the externals forums were highly active.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Really looking forward to this, can't wait to see how many of my useless suggestions can be developed into something readable.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Even UBM has limits to his magic.

True story!

I'm glad to see so many familiar faces and some new ones. Seeing so many people looking forward to the blog is always great motivation to spend the time and effort to make sure they entertain.

Pre-Blog question - Estimating my first blog will be in about 2 weeks - Which current top 5 tribes do you expect to still be there?

w80map2_zpsw17acszc.png

Last edited:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Although at the 80 member limit, MVDC certainly have some very talented players within their ranks so shouldn't be underestimated. Will be interesting to watch them as the world takes shape. K55 should be entertaining.

mike62

Really looking forward to reading this and seeing some unbiased points.

DeletedUser93513

K45 will be more interesting than K55 tbh.

There are good players from both sides of MvDC and FARM. but FARM. has way more noobs. I was looking at their member list and it's surprising how many of them are actually not farming. SEVERAL of their players over 2K points do not have the 100 plunder award. They will get easily nobled out if worst comes to worst. Farm. will likely fall out of the top 5 within the next 2 weeks. Not sure exactly how diplomacy is between them and MvDC but we will see! Nobles will come out for both tribes within the next 2 weeks so it'll definitely be interesting. All it takes is a couple of villages to be nobled before people start jumping ship. Leadership will play a big role in how this plays out.

INVICT and Gents will still be there 2 weeks from now too. I'm not putting my money on Farm. and ROMAN though. We shall see..