Coming Soon: An Undead Billy Mays production

DeletedUser

I thought we spotted you on the world :) - How you been? You are still repping one of my first signatures :D I think we are going to need to update that if you are going to be out here in the forums :D :D :D

haha yeah i forgot you were the one to do it. Buddy i stay old school i still enjoy it but hey ill have a look at a update when you get the chance :D

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you to those of you who have already expressed interest in helping out. Putting the right team together will only help to improve the quality of content that this world's forum is presented. The format will go as follows.

I plan to have a main episode covering multiple topics as you have seen in the past.

As news breaks stories will be written as separate posts. I don't want to rush or hold off on entire episodes just to fit what was going on in the world. I think this new format will be more enjoyed by the reader, and easier on the blog team.

DeletedUser116596

True story!

Pre-Blog question - Estimating my first blog will be in about 2 weeks - Which current top 5 tribes do you expect to still be there?

from a positional point of view I think invict gents and MVDC will be here ,I Highly doubt farm and roman will be around and there might be 1 or 2 new tribes in the top 5 in the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser92753

I hope you include a section on the importance of PnP in one of these editions. Perhaps an interesting twist would be to go into detail about the more subtle forms of PnP.

Erig

You should do leadership interviews of those from influential/top tribes :) Those would always be fun :3

DeletedUser117694

K45 will be very fun. I personally like the MvDC group but time will tell what happens

DeletedUser83995

Perfect time for me to return to the forums, get to read you overly long stories that are extremely well written :)

Looking forward to it UBM.

Hyborean

Reaction score
I haven't had the pleasure of reading one of your blogs before, UBM. I'm always happy to read up on world-events when I can, though. Helps pass the time between button clicks. =D
I am eager to see if you're as good an author as all these esteemed posters seem to claim.

nowitsover

churchsign%201.jpg

:p

On a serious note; nice to see you being back UBM
yes-skype-smiley.gif

DeletedUser67772

Looking forward to this. And I think k34 should be interesting Soon :)