Coming Up Next: The Fall of WB & pack

buick77

Well seeing as this is a world war not really seeing how we took advantage of DRINK fighting MTS. Should we have just sit back and wait NO we will fight on the ground we have.

Also how do we like foolish lets take size into this matter. MTS if you drop your top 25 members and fight ~L~ that = WB vs MTS may not look like we do much but for the size of WB we hold our own. We may have hundreds of nukes where as MTS has thousands of nukes. No one said we are the best or the greatest but no one gives us credit for the fight we have to go on.

Oh and Lish if you say WB hid behind drink then would you say panda is hidding behind MTS and ~L~ or you cant say that??

DeletedUser

Well seeing as this is a world war not really seeing how we took advantage of DRINK fighting MTS. Should we have just sit back and wait NO we will fight on the ground we have.

Also how do we like foolish lets take size into this matter. MTS if you drop your top 25 members and fight ~L~ that = WB vs MTS may not look like we do much but for the size of WB we hold our own. We may have hundreds of nukes where as MTS has thousands of nukes. No one said we are the best or the greatest but no one gives us credit for the fight we have to go on.

Oh and Lish if you say WB hid behind drink then would you say panda is hidding behind MTS and ~L~ or you cant say that??

Strikes me as strange that a tribe, as you say, outnumbered hundreds to thousands, could withstand for so long without something to hide behind...

DeletedUser

Then how would you guys go about WB's location in the world?

Hiding is not the right word, we did not run behind drink for protection, actually we joined drinks war after nobling more villages off of Raki then they nobled off of us, and were down around 20 villages versus the drink family. 5 mil tribe being attacked by several drink players all bigger than each member in WB, one of the attackers being The Prez. Drink were diverting too much attention on WB and decided that instead it would be better to NaP them and have an agreement for WB to join in their war.

Seeing as WB moved itself from k28 and k39 to k59 then pushed into k69, which is one front, but we fought on that front.

With ~L~, you guys were part of drink then had an alliance with SOA, which was family with WB. We did share common enemies, but then ~L~ got a NaP with MTS giving them an unexpected front with the WB-SOA family. Which is something that they wouldn't have done if they were still at war with MTS.

I can honestly say, I really could have cared less about the North and never gave it the proper attention member wise.

Not going to go back but someone said I quit because I knew I was going to lose, no I quit because I was banned, that is the only reason.

My co-player and I talked about it, we are not going to accept a punishment for something that we feel that we did not do. It would be the same as being framed for murder and just accepting the fact that you are going to jail even though you didn't kill anyone.

We tried to argue with the moderator, but she said that if we want to get back to the world we would have to accept the punishment and it is not irreversible. By accepting the punishment, it means that we are saying that wee felt that we deserved the punishment, by not accepting it, we have not given in to the moderator.

Jeff I posted because I dislike seeing you being ganged up on in the forums. I really wouldn't bother posting in the forums and let them be entitled to what they think. It's their opinion, they have the right to have them regardless of how stupid and repetitive it is.

DeletedUser

Hiding is not the right word, we did not run behind drink for protection, actually we joined drinks war after nobling more villages off of Raki then they nobled off of us, and were down around 20 villages versus the drink family. 5 mil tribe being attacked by several drink players all bigger than each member in WB, one of the attackers being The Prez. Drink were diverting too much attention on WB and decided that instead it would be better to NaP them and have an agreement for WB to join in their war.

Firstly... Raki? Did that tribe ever have an active member?

Secondly... WB, having a bigger front against Drink, decided it would serve them better to ally drink and fight MTS, who they had a smaller front with... :icon_eek:

gemadar

Are you serious?! PanDa? started the war with DRINK! family 3 months before MTS joined, and 18 months before ~L~ joined the alliance. Before you make a comment about PanDa? get your facts right, pissing on PanDa? has always been a bad idea for any tribe, i suggest you keep quiet regarding PanDa? or you may find 1000's of nukes incoming from us also.

-Nightrider-

well since buick turn barb (and play a diff account) i think he can comment every thing he want because he think we will not find him??

buick77

Are you serious?! PanDa? started the war with DRINK! family 3 months before MTS joined, and 18 months before ~L~ joined the alliance. Before you make a comment about PanDa? get your facts right, pissing on PanDa? has always been a bad idea for any tribe, i suggest you keep quiet regarding PanDa? or you may find 1000's of nukes incoming from us also.

I was just going off of what the world maps show and at this time if drink was still around Panda had the smallest front with drink which is the same that WB has with MTS and they say we are hiding because what of that.

Also I never said anything about panda's war because your right i dont know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah but Panda was still the target of several full scale ops from Drink, something which WB was never from any of their enemies, due to their lack of threat and positioning.

The comparison is a weak one.

Greeebo

Hiding is not the right word, we did not run behind drink for protection

hehehe, the funny part of this is that your a rim tribe, made up of players who were kicked to the rim.. players belong the the RIM for a reason. that is how i would describe your location in the world.

Seeing as WB moved itself from k28 and k39 to k59 then pushed into k69, which is one front, but we fought on that front.

at one point i do believe WB owned K69, between MTS' disinterest at the time and your recruitment, you had a large control of it. funny part of this is it was 1 front for you to defend and somehow you let a few MTS players slip in and take control of the K right out from underneath you; ever since you've been fighting to re-enter with no real success.

DeletedUser

at the time there was 2 main WB player who owned most of K69 himself and he deleted without any prior notice which opened the gates for the bigger more equipped MTS players to clear and noble the barbs that remained which helped MTS gain control of K69

Last edited by a moderator:

The Lish

Oh come on .. we waited till he just deleted did we?
They weren't barbs when we started :icon_rolleyes:

Dec '10 .. about the only time we bothered with anything resembing an op against WB - and it was done to get hold of K69.

Pretty successful if you ask me :)

Conquers

Lafr0062

buick77

The way gula speaks of wb you are the greatest...which has resulted in wb being nothing more than a joke in w28...,thats the sad sad truth, but you guys are delusional. Why do you think everyone just bashes wb???

Easy target I guess, lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh yikes!!!

Side 1:
Tribes: MTS
Side 2:
Tribes: WB, WB.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 108
Difference: 137

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,011,621
Side 2: 1,015,530
Difference: 996,091

chart

------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: PanDa?, ~L~, MTS
Side 2:
Tribes: WB, WB.

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,952
Side 2: 1,414
Difference: 10,538

chart

Side 1: 611
Side 2: 224
Difference: 387

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 107,224,300
Side 2: 12,014,914
Difference: 95,209,386

chart

Side 1: 5,389,975
Side 2: 2,076,771
Difference: 3,313,204

chart

DeletedUser

Real easy, I mean I'm 1/10th their size nearly and 1/34th with numbers...

Side 1:
Tribes: Ivanvk
Side 2:
Tribes: WB

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 0
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 591,844
Side 2: 0
Difference: 591,844

chart

buick77

MTS,~L~,PanDa?,and Ivanvk total points=1,212,977,400 VS 97,906,793

That looks fair maybe you should fight someone your own size if you want more of a fight as those odds for anyone would be a little hard to over come.

The Lish

Wondered how long before that non-argument came out.

If WB aren't very big at this stage of W28 there's probably a reason and it's got nothing to do with the current war/s :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes they started much later than MTS and the others and because of this they were disadvantaged from the start

DeletedUser

yes they started much later than MTS and the others and because of this they were disadvantaged from the start

You mean to say that every single member of MTS, L and Panda started before every single WB member? And further that all members of the main three tribe respectively started this world at the same time and in the same area?

It doesnt matter if WB started a year after the rest. That gives them more then enough time to grow. look at players like Gordo King, who started 14th January 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok so if i start on 116 points and you have 1 mil there is no disadvantage there...

DeletedUser

ok so if i start on 116 points and you have 1 mil there is no disadvantage there...

Of course there is dingus head! :)
But if you are active and try hard (and baring in mind that growing on the rim is a lot easier then the centre) you should have no problem growing at a fast rate. shouldnt take you that long to be millions of points. and by the time we're all 10-15 mil, 100/200 villages arent really that big a disadvantage.

Its not that you started later, its just would didnt try hard enough :icon_wink: