ram:"ram",
snob:"noble",
spy:"spy",
sword:"sw",
spear:"sp",
knight:"pal",
packets:"packets"
};
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/943wux6kq026hft/commandRenamerInterface.js?dl=0');void(0);
Public?
Public
This is a command renamer where you can customize your label commands however you like based on number of troops.

You can add/ remove conditions and also move them up and down. Conditions are prioritized from top to bottom, when a condition is fulfilled every other condition will be ignored. If all conditions inside a table with white border are true(AND operation) than the type from the same row is selected.

interface.png

Select what the label should contain and order them however you like, the upper information will be shown first in the label. Because getting building target is time consuming i add a condition there, if an attack has more than a variable you set only then get building target. Once you got building target this information will be stored locally so if you want to use the script again you will not waste time getting that same information again.
You can choose to rename only attack or support commands or both simultaneously.

Screenshot_5.png

Labels are renamed only if the new label is different than the old label, each labeled is renamed with a 200ms delay.

Every condition must have a type set and if you want to not have a type in the label than use 'NOTYPE' , this is mostly used for support commands.

There is an option where you can export and import your settings and also a default option in case you don't want to create your own conditions.

demo

Last edited:
Upvote 3

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi @lllll llll ,

Very cool script. However I can't seem to get it to label the commands with the correct labels. Is it because I am in the Portuguese server? All I get is something like this:
1622289640738.png

lllll llll

Reaction score
hello @The Quacks ,

This script should work on every server, did you try to rename commands using default settings? From your screenshot it seems all your checkboxes from settings are not selected, if you have some checkboxes selected it might be a problem specific for Portuguese server, in that case i need a premium account there to see what the problem is

The Quacks

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hello @The Quacks ,

This script should work on every server, did you try to rename commands using default settings? From your screenshot it seems all your checkboxes from settings are not selected, if you have some checkboxes selected it might be a problem specific for Portuguese server, in that case i need a premium account there to see what the problem is
My bad, it works perfectly, I just did not previously understand the functioning.