ConDom declares on TCU

DeletedUser

I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's overcrowded. Everybody's out of nice villages to noble or scared of being nobled. The noble packet buys only 1/5 of a noble. Tribes are collapsing and backstabbing each other all around us. Shopkeepers keep an axe under the counter. Central Union workers are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air in our villages is unfit to breathe and our food supply is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that this week we lost two villages to TCU and today only hauled 34,000 resources, as if that's the way it's supposed to be.

We know things are bad — worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the continent we are living in is getting more and more crowded, and all we say is: 'Please, at least leave us alone in our basements. Let me have my computer and my mouse and my 3000 point village and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot — I don't want you to write to your duke, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the turtles and the mass recruiting and The Central Union's lies. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say: 'I'M A MEMBER OF CONDOM, GOSH DARN IT! MY VILLAGES HAVE VALUE!'

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I'M AS MAD AS HECK, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as heck and I'm not gonna take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!...You've got to say, I'M AS MAD AS HECK, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE! Then we'll figure out what to do about The Central Union and their mass recruiting and their blatant lies. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell: "I'M AS MAD AS HECK, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

Ripfin

Isaac your losing your touch, declarations use to be more eloquent :p we need Bolaar in this world. or Tokstolle or any number of others :p

DeletedUser

so wait....i see ConDom members all around me...but TCU...ummm i don't even see you guys in the tribal ranking.

DeletedUser

So thats how many tribes fighting against TCU now?
I lost count already :icon_sad:

roman01

So let me get this straight, a tribe who has only just found the ability to conquer (ConDoM) declares on an established tribe with an established Heirarchy? I look forward to seeing the results, given the majority of ConDoM aren't doing as good of a job as they could be doing.

DeletedUser110525

Some of us have had bad starts, but over TCU have mass recruited and must be taken care of :)

DeletedUser

in total they have took 4 off us. We have took 9 off them. including pre declaration. So they cant be that well established

nickr102

Since a few people are saying stuff, as leader of TCU, I would like to have my say.

First of all - you call us a mass recruiting tribe. We have a higher average points per player than you guys do. As far as I'm aware, that counts a hell of a lot as to whether we 'mass recruited' or not. Every member in this tribe has been invited by me - a veteran of the game, playing under different names, such as DaBethum. Since I am the leader and recruiter, I check EVERY player.

Let's also look at the map. The link can be found here - http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.p...00&centrex=550&centrey=450&fill=000000&grid=1
You've got a tiny cluster around maybe 5 of our players. If you do any damage, what will you do, in all seriousness? Maybe take out 3 or 4 villages?

You are all horrifically horrible at sending fakes. Naming all of your villages to 'Incoming Support from Nickr102' isn't going to fool anyone. And getting 30 different villages to send about 40 different fakes all landing about 5 minutes apart isn't going to fool me either.

With lot's of love,

Nickr102 <3

DeletedUser

Really now? When we declared, we had a higher average then you did, so I don't see where you are getting that. We were several points higher on average before you recruited refugees from a tribe that you back-stabbed, and even then you were just 10 points ahead of us on average. We then retook the higher average before we declared, and have widened that lead to 200 higher. Not that it really matters much anyways.

Mass recruiting you do:

[spoil]
nickr102 Jun 02,2013 02:47
Dear [player]XXXXXX[/player],

I write you this mail today as an invitation to join my newly formed tribe, [ally]TCU[/ally].

[ally]TCU[/ally] was founded from the crumbling remains of [ally]WTF[/ally], our previous tribe. I only took with me the members that were worthy - ones that showed experience, both through playing the game and on TWStats, and ones that were active, both within the forums and in their villages, steadily growing points and successfully farming.

However, I am not just going to stop after recruiting the few good members from [ally]WTF[/ally]. All of the top tribes in K45, a core continent, are crumbling and falling apart. There is a lot of tension between the so called 'leaders' and the council, along with the council and the tribe members. This is primarily caused by a common phrase known as 'Mass Recruiting'. Leaders get greedy, and want to get to the top of the rankings at an early stage, and do not carefully research their members, like [ally]TCU[/ally] does.

[ally]TCU[/ally] is led by an extremely experienced veteran in the game, [player]Nickr102[/player]. He has been playing since world 3, for over 6 years. He has co-played some famous names in the game, such as DaBethum, Kristobald and Technodog.

I have looked into you as a player. You have shown a good understanding of the game. You have a high point level at this early stage, along with 10,000 resources hauled in. You are also in a prime location for the tribe - not too far from support, but not too close to step over each other. A quick search on your TWStats profile does not show much - I am assuming either you are playing under a different name or you have caught on quickly in the game.

I would like for you to join our tribe, [ally]TCU[/ally].
[/spoil]

Almost everyone in our tribe got that gem on that day. 2 weeks later, you sent it out again to half the tribe. It was a copy and paste, as it was the same for everyone.

Changing the names of the villages was a joke, not meant to fool anyone. It's a play on how you even turn on your allies. Horribly horrific at sending fakes? Your guys sent fake supports instead of fake attacks. I now have a scout from one guy, a ram from another, and an axe from a 3rd guy, just chillin in my village. I'm treating them ok though, don't worry.

With lots(no apostrophe) of love,

Me

DeletedUser

I also want to add, sending a fake train is stupid as a train is meant to noble quickly. When a guy can only have 1 noble due to how many Academies vs villages, and he sends a train, sorry, but fail.