Confused :S

DeletedUser

@drykill and x-press, whats the account u r playing?

i'm playing stibarst account..

and what will happen next with ctrl splitting up??

will nomads be the real nr no-life tribe on w10??

DeletedUser

@drykill and x-press, whats the account u r playing?

i'm playing stibarst account..

and what will happen next with ctrl splitting up??

will nomads be the real nr1 no-life tribe on w10??

DeletedUser

won the world hahahahha
remember the turtle and the rabbit race? who won?:lol:

face it ctrl is loosing. you can always surrender:lol:

This is one of those people you can't talk to or reason with. They have their own warped sense of reality.

You could tell them the sky was blue, but no matter what, they're convinced it's purple. It's one of those psychological things that overcomes all sense of logic or reasoning.

I've said this plenty of times. CTRL had beaten every tribe we fought into inactivity. Is it a wonder that when only 1/3rd of CTRL actually remain at least somewhat active (to the point of at least logging in once every few days), that enemies who only scored 50-100 conquers against us in a month, are now doing exceedingly better?

Why these people suddenly spring to life when the inactives pop up? Because thats all they've ever been able to fight. If anything that just proves it, none of them had the guts to take on CTRL prior to 80% of the tribe quitting.

Whats the point of sitting around for the map to turn blue? Not many people have any kind of idea how many villages world 10 has compared to the rest of the worlds on this server. It would take years to noble everything. Props to those who have the patience for barb and inactive nobling their way to a world of only blue.. But most people certainly do not have that kind of time to put into a game, nor should they want to at a game that no longer contains the fire it should.

There will always be opposition. And there will always be loudmouths like Drykill who think that just by being the opposition at the point in time the big fish finally decides to cal it a day, that means they've instantly won. People like Drykill are delusional, and see only what they want to see.

@x-press

Stop acting like you've accomplished something. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser

only delusional people i know are the ones who declare they won, when they are beginning to loose. its like quiting the 2nd half of a basketball game because you have a lead. CTRL dont want to accept their defeat.

DeletedUser27978

CTRL was special if you consider filling inactive accounts with players EJ kissed ass off. If this game was about originals it would have been dead in the water same as other tribes. Kudos for keeping a chirade going.

DeletedUser

only delusional people i know are the ones who declare they won, when they are beginning to loose. its like quiting the 2nd half of a basketball game because you have a lead. CTRL dont want to accept their defeat.
except a basketball game has a definite endpoint so that makes no sense.

in a game that has no end, EVERYONE but 1 person will "lose." it just depends on how long you decide to sit around hoping to be the one sad mfer that is left after everyone else has quit. that doesn't make you better than everyone that quit before you, it just means you played the game longer and can withstand years(decades?) of monotony before you get bored.

CTRL had a ton of originals, just so happened that most of the passed on accounts were on the borg front so you probably noticed them more. and can you really blame the people in the west for quitting? nothing happened on that side of the world for years at a time other than massive hugfests

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@x-press

Stop acting like you've accomplished something. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

EJ, again, have you ever not seen me telling ctrl won the war????

how many times have we had this discussion? you tried to get me and payn3 to join ctrl.. we would, if we wanted to quit the world..
but we didn't, this is a game ffs..

now ctrl is no more, let's let the actives left in w10 keep playing.. if you want to stop, it's easy: PRESS DELETE..

i don't care how long this world will go on.. as long as there are players to fight against, why not do it??

and you're not going to tell me ctrl never attacked inactive players.. one thing we did different then you, we didn't kick them from our tribe to save our stats..

EJ i respect you.. but leave w10 to players still playing it..

since the war most of 8AA8 still have the same account they had before the war started.. nomads are mostly new players for old ctrl accounts..

again, ctrl won the war, let's see how nomads and SON vs tuba, borg and 8AA8 will work out..

as especially nomads is a tribe with all active accounts.. we'll see how things go when the actives start attacking each other.. then we'll only know who'll be the winner of this 'new' war

.-x-.

xpress, your playing stibarst so thats not true. CTRL still has pelnty of original account holders. Infact, there are only really four Nomads over here. Thats a fact.

Nomads were asked before the war started. And believe me it was a long and drawn discussion about leaving our accounts to move over to the other side of the world, some joined before the war started, others just afters (myslef included).

Now look at the flip side. We took accounts, under fire, not used to the account set up, unfamiliar groups, some, including mine were already being ravaged by DDB or Borg and we took em, renamed the groups whilst fighting and turned the war around. Now slate that. TBH I doubt there are many of you capable of that, of course thats just an opinion.

We know for a fact that both Borg and DDB/8AA8 have bought in new players on old accounts, to deny it is just plain BS. I don't care that you have, infact I welcome it. Bring some life back to the war. Those of you who have quit, thats upto you, I will not slate you for it, thats your choice and I dont know the reasons why, although in WC's case I think it's mainly due to the cookie deliveries.

And indeed x-press, as I have said before, time will tell. Not the bitter ramblings of a few.

DeletedUser

yeah but i took over the account not cause mine got destroyed or anything, just cause the original stibarst was going to quit so we swapped accounts for a while..

and ok, i can be wrong at that part! but it's just total BS everyone here talking on how good ctrl was..

without having nomads and other players that took new accounts the war would have been a lot different, and you know that!!

and mate, it's not only nomads that got accounts in ctrl :p

but anyways, leave all the crap about ctrl behind.. they're done with..

nomads and SON are new tribes, so is 8AA8..

and there now will be a new war, SON and nomads vs 8AA8,borg and tuba.

as you say, time will tell what will happen next in this world..

DeletedUser

Drykill, i was in BORG family before i got banned, so im against CTRL.. well..come to think of it i didnt like BORG either BUT.. fighting against CTRL.. i would have to say they won, they've kicked everyones @$$ for what 2.. 3 years now?

Hands down CTRL won.. even if they are dead CTRL won the ultimate war.. which i think its the Empire vs Concl... something war lmfao..

But yeah congrats ctrl

DeletedUser

CTRL was special if you consider filling inactive accounts with players EJ kissed ass off. If this game was about originals it would have been dead in the water same as other tribes. Kudos for keeping a chirade going.

I dare you to name one tribe out there who never took another player and filled an inactive account with that player. And I'm not talking about early world tribes, I'm talking about later world.

You can give me that BS all you want. And you can say I was a "kiss ass". But the fact of the matter is, I befriended those people. I know it's hard to believe, seeing as you have no idea what the word "friend" implies, so I really wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.

This game isn't about originals. And don't try to act all high and mighty and pretend like Borg never gave accounts away. Borg took more advantage of that rule than CTRL did. When we found an owner for an account, they generally stayed there until they quit.

When Borg found an owner for an account, it was so they could chuck nukes at us, then change the password and hop legally to another. Did we complain about the way you guys took massive advantage of that rule? Hell no. Did we use that advantage and mimic the way you did things? Hell no.

So cut the hypocritical BS Welsh. Borg was the worst tribe I've ever seen for account hopping. That's how most of your accounts remained active for the times they did. Odd how an account can be inactive for two months, then all of a sudden dump a bunch of nukes, and cycle through almost predictably weeks later. Odd how this had a tendency to happen with countless accounts within Borg.

Go climb back into your hole before I give you another verbal beat down.

EJ, again, have you ever not seen me telling ctrl won the war????

how many times have we had this discussion? you tried to get me and payn3 to join ctrl.. we would, if we wanted to quit the world..
but we didn't, this is a game ffs..

now ctrl is no more, let's let the actives left in w10 keep playing.. if you want to stop, it's easy: PRESS DELETE..

i don't care how long this world will go on.. as long as there are players to fight against, why not do it??

and you're not going to tell me ctrl never attacked inactive players.. one thing we did different then you, we didn't kick them from our tribe to save our stats..

EJ i respect you.. but leave w10 to players still playing it..

since the war most of 8AA8 still have the same account they had before the war started.. nomads are mostly new players for old ctrl accounts..

again, ctrl won the war, let's see how nomads and SON vs tuba, borg and 8AA8 will work out..

as especially nomads is a tribe with all active accounts.. we'll see how things go when the actives start attacking each other.. then we'll only know who'll be the winner of this 'new' war

Then stop acting like you've taken us down. You keep saying, "CTRL won the world blah blah blah." But then you almost immediately contradict yourself and act like you've taken down the beast.

When you know damn well, had I stuck around, and most of CTRL not quit, A88A would not be here.

To correct you. You were winning the war against inactive members of CTRL. Not CTRL. CTRL died when I left. You've said it yourself before, so correct your tongue and stop saying you were winning against CTRL.

You lost against CTRL. You lost in SET, you lost in DDB. I honestly don't know how many tribes someone has to join and then lose in against the same force, before they can finally admit that they got beat.

Check the attitude at the door, and I won't have to come and correct you.

DeletedUser

lol, all i've been doing over here is having some fun, and defending myself from other stuff people have been saying..

and then again, i never warred ctrl while being in SET, cause i still was playing x-press account and was in t-crew back then..

"You were winning the war against inactive members of CTRL"

like spawnie said about gollas, inactive accounts are not defending or fighting back...

and ffs, i never acted like i took you down.. i always said you took us down.. can't i have some fun like you did when you kicked everyone out of DDB?
or don't you understand sarcasm??

seriously mate, how many times more are we going to have this same discussion :s it doesn't make sense..

emperor Jon is no more on W10.. ctrl is almost no more..

it's now Nomads and Son vs 8AA8 tuba and borg -->> this is not your war anymore.. you won yours.. be happy and let players of w10 still interested in playing and fighting each other play!!!

DeletedUser27978

I dare you to name one tribe out there who never took another player and filled an inactive account with that player. And I'm not talking about early world tribes, I'm talking about later world.

You can give me that BS all you want. And you can say I was a "kiss ass". But the fact of the matter is, I befriended those people. I know it's hard to believe, seeing as you have no idea what the word "friend" implies, so I really wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that.

This game isn't about originals. And don't try to act all high and mighty and pretend like Borg never gave accounts away. Borg took more advantage of that rule than CTRL did. When we found an owner for an account, they generally stayed there until they quit.

When Borg found an owner for an account, it was so they could chuck nukes at us, then change the password and hop legally to another. Did we complain about the way you guys took massive advantage of that rule? Hell no. Did we use that advantage and mimic the way you did things? Hell no.

You mass mailed opposition. tried befriending members etc. You were manipulative well done. But you kissed ass of everyone you could trying to find a weakness. You did that at the expense of respect from people who play this game for the name. Yes we were foolish with giving out account. With no one learning their lesson as person in charge was always rapidly switching hands.

So cut the hypocritical BS Welsh. Borg was the worst tribe I've ever seen for account hopping. That's how most of your accounts remained active for the times they did. Odd how an account can be inactive for two months, then all of a sudden dump a bunch of nukes, and cycle through almost predictably weeks later. Odd how this had a tendency to happen with countless accounts within Borg.

Go climb back into your hole before I give you another verbal beat down.

aye its hard to find account owners when a tribes in such a bad state, thats why their was problem with finding players to more perm play...we did what we could. LOL "verbal beat down" your almost as cringeworthy as -X- is on these forums. Give it up.

Then stop acting like you've taken us down. You keep saying, "CTRL won the world blah blah blah." But then you almost immediately contradict yourself and act like you've taken down the beast.

When you know damn well, had I stuck around, and most of CTRL not quit, A88A would not be here.

To correct you. You were winning the war against inactive members of CTRL. Not CTRL. CTRL died when I left. You've said it yourself before, so correct your tongue and stop saying you were winning against CTRL.

You lost against CTRL. You lost in SET, you lost in DDB. I honestly don't know how many tribes someone has to join and then lose in against the same force, before they can finally admit that they got beat.

Check the attitude at the door, and I won't have to come and correct you.

Everyone has to quit at somepoint, you wasnt the first leader to quit a tribe. Shame you left absolutely no infastructure to keep it going, stop whining like a little bitch, your moment is over now. Go try and forget about TW as you have failed so far, still trying cling on to your "glory".

CTRL had a ton of originals, just so happened that most of the passed on accounts were on the borg front so you probably noticed them more. and can you really blame the people in the west for quitting? nothing happened on that side of the world for years at a time other than massive hugfests

I couldent agree with this quote more, most of borg was done for if not quit they had pychologically given in. Borgs family policy was boring and shite.

.-x-.

Welsh you damn well that he can't say why he was banned.

He is right about the account cycling, on the western front Griph and I have seen it countless times, and I reakon we have countless more times yet to see it.

But yet again, what exactly does this have to do with the here and now?

Nothing what so ever. Grab a W10 account and fight or go back to what ever world your fighting on currently and don't darken our doorstep with your guff again. Either suits me fine. It's a pitty there are some BORGs out there still fighting, they aren' in here mouthing off, they're fighting. Pitty you didn't do the same.

And for the record, EJ is one of the very few people in this game I have met and would call a friend. Arse kissing had nothing to do with it, he was a damn fine duke and a decent guy. Deal with it.

DeletedUser

And for the record, EJ is one of the very few people in this game I have met and would call a friend. Arse kissing had nothing to do with it, he was a damn fine duke and a decent guy. Deal with it.

Agreed.

DeletedUser

You mass mailed opposition. tried befriending members etc. You were manipulative well done. But you kissed ass of everyone you could trying to find a weakness. You did that at the expense of respect from people who play this game for the name. Yes we were foolish with giving out account. With no one learning their lesson as person in charge was always rapidly switching hands.

Really? I think after everything I've done since I was handed duke of CTRL, I earned a hell of a lot more respect than I lost.

I mass mailed opposition because it was fun. Because it pushed peoples buttons, and because something usually came out of it. Everything I do, I do for a reason. If people were unhappy with their current state of tribe, we addressed those common concerns. I manipulated few people in this game, but I never lied. I bent truths, and I deceived by giving shrouded replies and unclear answers. But I never lied.

And there is a difference between, "kiss ass", and generally talking to people. See Welsh, in order to find new players for the tribe, or new players to take accounts. It's generally a good idea to talk to them, get some kind of a feel of who they are as an individual, and how thats going to fit in with the tribe they may become a part of. As opposed to just blindly handing out accounts to people I don't know, or no one is really familiar with. Which is why Borg ended up losing so many accounts to people they'd given to, who happened to be anti-Borg. Because you guys never cared to familiarize yourselves with the individuals. Is that really my fault? No, I'd say it's your shortcomings as a leader.

aye its hard to find account owners when a tribes in such a bad state, thats why their was problem with finding players to more perm play...we did what we could. LOL "verbal beat down" your almost as cringeworthy as -X- is on these forums. Give it up.

When I trump every comment you say with undeniable logic. Hell yeah, I'd call that a verbal beat down. You could always end your statements with, "Thank you sir! May I have another?"

The reason the tribe was in such a sorry state was because of you Welshy. You drove that tribe into the ground, and made the biggest mistake you could possibly make as duke. You were given duke powers of the tribe, and you dropped the ball. Failed miserably and couldn't handle the pressure. You just weren't cut out for the job. Borg did what they could, absolutely. But you also abused the account gifting rule like no other tribe I've ever seen.

As duke, it's your responsibility to see your tribe through the rough patches to win the war you declared. Not abandon them every time the going gets rough, and pop up like an unwanted fart whenever things decided to calm down a bit.

Everyone has to quit at somepoint, you wasnt the first leader to quit a tribe. Shame you left absolutely no infastructure to keep it going, stop whining, your moment is over now. Go try and forget about TW as you have failed so far, still trying cling on to your "glory".

In CTRL? I was one of the few leaders who quit. Woodly had always been part of the leadership of CTRL. The tribe was left in his more than capable hands. And he did an amazing job leading us to the point where he had to cut back and think about life. Then he passed the tribe to me.

Having been the only two real leadership CTRL had for the better part of our tenure on w10. It's not as simple as "just a leader quitting". It had nothing to do with leaving the infrastructure of the tribe in tact. It had to do with the fact that most people wanted to quit because there was no point in playing anymore. Playing to win what we've already won, prolonging our already prolonged victory. Just doesn't make sense.

Although, I really can't expect you to understand one thing about leading a tribe. You drove Borg into the ground.

You show me one quote of me saying I never want to think about TW. And I'll show you one hell of a madeup quote. I don't recall ever saying I wanted to forget about TW. Play it again and sink my life into it? Probably not. But that doesn't mean I can't catch up with old friends, (or do I mean people I used to kiss ass?), and talk about how things are going in their lives, and with TW.

Believe it or not, I still talk to many people who play this game. And not playing the game, but keeping in touch.. It's kinda like the nicotine patch for people who want to quit smoking. Like a dull sense of TW satisfaction comes from it, and I get all the fix I need.

I wouldn't say I'm whining either. I'm merely pointing out facts.

One of those facts being that CTRL trounced our opponents. And whatever is left has absolutely no bragging rights, simply because they wish to stay until they're the last person standing. Is that really something to brag about?

I couldent agree with this quote more, most of borg was done for if not quit they had pychologically given in. Borgs family policy was boring and shite.

You were the duke of the tribe. You declared war on CTRL. If you can make a change that drastic, surely you could change the family policy. I'm just throwing that out there as a logical argument.

It would stand to reason that the only person who can change a tribe in that way is the duke. In that aspect then Welshy, you failed miserably.