Conglomerate vs. NMS

DeletedUser

Go ahead and "advance" to the 'Last week' time frame.

Or... you can get a grasp of the bigger picture.

i.e - iAlone takes two steps forward (Conquers 200 villages) and takes one step back (Loses 70 villages) ...We are very pleased with the stats, i mean.. we take 20 villages and expect to hold 5, anymore and it is a bonus. Have you never participated in a war before? What am i saying... your in NMS whom employs weasel diplomacy to save its a**.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!" ..."OH, ERRRM, ACTUALLY NO, CAN WE HAVE AN NAP?"

DeletedUser

Go ahead and "advance" to the 'Last week' time frame.

Or... you can get a grasp of the bigger picture.

i.e - iAlone takes two steps forward (Conquers 200 villages) and takes one step back (Loses 70 villages) ...We are very pleased with the stats, i mean.. we take 20 villages and expect to hold 5, anymore and it is a bonus. Have you never participated in a war before? What am i saying... your in NMS whom employs weasel diplomacy to save its a**.

take 20 and hold 5 lolllll
from where I come from you snipe , Dodge and hit to hold 20 out of 20 not that LOW percentage 25% lolll

When you were still in the garden eating baby fertilizer I fought ,so be quiet .

Those "glorious" 200 were inactives and at the time of the suprise but now the tide shifted so hold on you small cacti dont die from sand waves .. lolll

oh and about the "weasel" just shove a cacti into the ground and go home...

DeletedUser

iAlone said

" NAP, NAP, NAP!!" "OH ERRMMM, ACTUALLY; LET´S PLAY THE NICE GUYS ROLE WITH THEM AND THEN ATTACK THEM WHEN OTHERS HAVE HIT THEM!

DeletedUser

take 20 and hold 5 lolllll
from where I come from you snipe , Dodge and hit to hold 20 out of 20 not that LOW percentage 25% lolll

When you were still in the garden eating baby fertilizer I fought ,so be quiet .

Those "glorious" 200 were inactives and at the time of the suprise but now the tide shifted so hold on you small cacti dont die from sand waves .. lolll

oh and about the "weasel" just shove a cacti into the ground and go home...

Hey, maybe i overestimated you... we have kept two thirds of what we have taken from you... "lollll" !!!

The point is, if we take on a ratio of 20 and only hold 5, then it is success.

But in reality, we take 20 and hold 15+, then it is a pasting.

"The tide has turned" ? ...Or you have just been quick to re-noble what iAlone have taken from you... The tide has turned? I like the optimism but the reality is 'is that you are just pegging back a small minority of villages we have taken from you. You are taking your own villages, none of ours lol... for every village we have taken from you still has your name over it, they don't belong to us, they belong to you.. your fighting for what you have lost, not that of the original iAlone villages.

Its progress... and your getting smashed.

Two steps forward, one step back... The numbers game.

Your in a bad romance. Lady Gaga. :lol:

iAlone said

" NAP, NAP, NAP!!" "OH ERRMMM, ACTUALLY; LET´S PLAY THE NICE GUYS ROLE WITH THEM AND THEN ATTACK THEM WHEN OTHERS HAVE HIT THEM!

Big bullies throwing their weight around always get head butted at some stage.

Stop your nose bleeding, take big deep breaths and most importantly learn from your mistakes. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Kopout, how any tribe remains willing to entertain your membership is completely beyond me. Oh, wait...it's Jass who has you now, so I will take that back. You two make a great pair. :)

So, while you are spending so much time expounding on how badly you are still wiping the floor with us, how about we turn some of those lovely stats you like so much back on you in a manner that shows the actual trend? And yes, we'll play the game of including village losers in those numbers. Lord knows these are the only aspect of a war that can be viewed as hard proof :icon_rolleyes: so lets just see what they show us.

Month Stats - Yep. Ouch. Good, good timing. Bad on us.

Side 1:
Tribes: NMS
Players: Tracielg alwaysjaco flatu2k Esar S.m.u.r.f.eT

Side 2:
Tribes: iAlone
Players: projectgenesis

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 225
Difference: 144

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 748,760
Side 2: 2,001,230
Difference: 1,252,470

image.php

Two Weeks - Damage Control kicking in.

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 28/02/2010 00:00:00 to 13/03/2010 00:04:46

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 127
Difference: 53

image.php

Side 1: 692,214
Side 2: 1,133,914
Difference: 441,700

image.php

1 week - Oh? What's this? A turn? Hmm...might be...might be...

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 32
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 653,806
Side 2: 293,065
Difference: 360,741

image.php

48 Hours - Yes, that is looking more and more like a turn.

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 7
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 230,983
Side 2: 61,697
Difference: 169,286

image.php

24 Hours - I don't know...you tell me?

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 108,447
Side 2: 17,113
Difference: 91,334

image.php

I'm sure you will have some theory behind this which shows why it is that iAlone is still kicking NMS ass. Maybe I don't know how to read these things, nor do I know how to analyze OD stats or attack reports...but from everything I can see, NMS has indeed turned this around.

I don't know why, but you just remind me of Budd Dwyer. He had quite the nosebleed there one day. Maybe it's wishful thinking. Who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Muse and Knight Of The Thunder both wrote exactly what you have just done. They got this reply:

"The tide has turned" ? ...Or you have just been quick to re-noble what iAlone have taken from you... The tide has turned? I like the optimism but the reality is 'is that you are just pegging back a small minority of villages we have taken from you. You are taking your own villages, none of ours lol... for every village we have taken from you still has your name over it, they don't belong to us, they belong to you.. your fighting for what you have lost, not that of the original iAlone villages.

...So before your big hissy fit of stat producing, the purpose of it was already made irrelevant, but hey... keep talking to yourself in between stats, go right ahead with that one, lmao.

DeletedUser19153

All those stats really show is that projectgenesis has gone inactive and you have nobled his villages. The fact you have to wait untill you have found that weak point (an inactive) before posting your stats for the past 48 hours, or whatever meaningless ammount you have chosen there, is really showing your desperation for some good looking stats. while you have brought that subject up how about we look at the 48 hours against the other tribe you are at war with shall we?

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 6
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 180,299
Side 2: 57,439
Difference: 122,860

image.php

Im assuming the 6 gains where renobles although i am not claiming this is a fact. it is clear from the map unw40 are eating there way into you, at what point will they hit your "core" players that you claim to have hiding in there.

I have nothing against either side and it's nice to have some large scale wars on a world. however, waiting till you find an inactive then posting just the results of you nobling that single player seems a little bit low.

DeletedUser

killaalex666, you speak the truth.

Two weeks ago "stats don't mean a thing" according to Lazzarus, yet now they do... it seems to me as if he changes his opinion to suit his situation, not much of a leader but he has two disciples in Muse and KOTT who will spout that rubbish similarly.

DeletedUser

I'm simply throwing your own means of manipulation back in your face, kopout. They are only part of the picture, which had you gotten the sarcastic comments in my post, you would notice that I had pointed this out as well.

As far as progectgenesis goes...bullshit. One look at his ennoblements pages shows that he was very much active right up through us showing what a noob of a top player he is.

Look for yourself.

DeletedUser

Calm down lassy 'ol boy, no need to throw the toys out of the pram...

DeletedUser

Is that your way of saying that you've got no argument? Good, because you've got no argument. You're wrong, and it really is that simple.

Oh, and killa...I missed your comments about the UN fight. Considering the scale of the op they tried to pull off over there on us, those numbers are not too shabby. And yes, our eastern front continues to be a struggle, but we're talking about iAlone here, not UN.

DeletedUser

The size of the Op was not that big and you know it wasnt. The cloud owner or sitter did do a good job on sniping and renobling, so I will give him props to that, but to say the size of our Op was big is not true.

DeletedUser

Muse and Knight Of The Thunder both wrote exactly what you have just done. They got this reply:

...So before your big hissy fit of stat producing, the purpose of it was already made irrelevant, but hey... keep talking to yourself in between stats, go right ahead with that one, lmao.

I am just kind of curious, but as some of you know I am in NMS. I do not 'flavour' the stats in our favour. Since you do not think the tide has turned, can I ask when you will think that point has come?

DeletedUser

I gave up on Kopite92 ... he is living in a strange cacti world wih no sense.

Kopite92 for some reason you cant understand that the tide has turned, yes we lost villages but not everything is villages its also About the players who play them ..and iAlone took inactives
We are eating live ones...

keep talking to yourself in between stats, go right ahead with that one, lmao.

You were talking to yourself when you posted the stat.
Its old news but if you like history books thats fine but the present is something we change.

I gave up on you headless cacti.

DeletedUser

I think you need to get your heads around something...

In this scenario... iAlone has taken over 220 villages from NMS. NMS has taken 70 back out of the 220 villages which were previously owned by NMS. That leaves 150 villages which iAlone are up on... when iAlone takes 220 villages from you, we expect to keep say half of them, if that added 110 villages is taken back? Fine, we are still advancing on you.

Because NMS has taken 70 villages (30 in the last few days) does not nessicarily mean "the tide is turned" as you confidently put it... it could just be that iAlone was stretched in supporting some of those villages with Kata now opening up a second front.

But the fact remains... 220 villages took from NMS. All NMS is doing is fighting its own former villages. Your fighting a losing battle to recapture.. not conquer iAlone.

Most of the villages we took have been supported and held... the fact is, NMS just doesn't hack it to take those back. You can take a few which we are stretched on, thats it.

I hope somewhere in NMS, somebody actually has a brain, if you want to reply with "cacti" and "Kopout" comments then go right ahead. Nobody has respect for NMS, the majority of people have the logic to understand what i wrote. However, put your own twist on it, lassy.

DeletedUser

Aye in fairness to laz, me would think by "tide has turned" to be a way to say dat ialone's progress through NMS territories will decrease in spread seein dat NMS had time to shift troops, ialone havin kaa war'em, and better NMS players became frontliners.

Its true ye've taken more than they recapped, but ye better nay keep yerself in a "we're safe" mentality else a surprisin wave hits ye.

DeletedUser

Yah of course, its going to slow down in general fight and op's will take chunks out of each other at one time.

I don't think anybody in alone will be an a 'we're safe' attitude as you put it, though we are quite comfortable knowing that all of the fighting is being done between NMS' villages and former NMS villages... I personally see it as these villages don't even belong to us as this was not our starting point, anywhere past our starting point towards NMS is a success, ours is 150 villages or so.

"The tide has turned" is just a washed up desperate way of entering the forums after their humiliation... if they can't understand advancement in this game on your enemy to know that some villages are not protected as others we take due to mass then i am not the one to teach them, i sometimes cannot explain myself properly... but if i put it 5 times Kachine, phrased different ways, you'll get me eventually ;)

DeletedUser

I think you need to get your heads around something...

In this scenario... iAlone has taken over 220 villages from NMS. NMS has taken 70 back out of the 220 villages which were previously owned by NMS. That leaves 150 villages which iAlone are up on... when iAlone takes 220 villages from you, we expect to keep say half of them, if that added 110 villages is taken back? Fine, we are still advancing on you.

Because NMS has taken 70 villages (30 in the last few days) does not nessicarily mean "the tide is turned" as you confidently put it... it could just be that iAlone was stretched in supporting some of those villages with Kata now opening up a second front.

But the fact remains... 220 villages took from NMS. All NMS is doing is fighting its own former villages. Your fighting a losing battle to recapture.. not conquer iAlone.

Most of the villages we took have been supported and held... the fact is, NMS just doesn't hack it to take those back. You can take a few which we are stretched on, thats it.

I hope somewhere in NMS, somebody actually has a brain, if you want to reply with "cacti" and "Kopout" comments then go right ahead. Nobody has respect for NMS, the majority of people have the logic to understand what i wrote. However, put your own twist on it, lassy.

"The tide has turned" is just a washed up desperate way of entering the forums after their humiliation... if they can't understand advancement in this game on your enemy to know that some villages are not protected as others we take due to mass then i am not the one to teach them, i sometimes cannot explain myself properly... but if i put it 5 times Kachine, phrased different ways, you'll get me eventually ;)

Tell me kopite how much junk can you write ?
You can write the 220 villages every post and you know what I dont care .. YES the tide have turned ..you got us by suprise and by attacking INACTIVES so if you think that will be the same case now you are wrong.

oh and

Most of the villages we took have been supported and held
lol you took inactives and lets say you are right only a few supported villages were taken and you guys know it.
So be proud on taking inactives ..but the sand storm isnt over so you can be happy in your little bubble .

We have a brain but I dont want to show you my real lvl since you dont deserve it.
you write, respond and read stuff like someone from outer space.
maby you would like to make me angry but I am calm and pity on stuff you wrote..
I dont think iAlone have some respect after the things you wrote in these topics ...

so reply mate .. make my day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nay cacti's in yer reply muse? me thinkin kopite startin to climb up yer nerves
psmiley35.gif

DeletedUser

I know I just wanted to show him that my "cacti writing style" is only for him and players like him ....
You like my cacti writing style ? kachine ? lolll