Congrats DNY

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, starting from day #1, DNY was merging tribes... LMAO!
Seriously, are you for real? Like Lacus said, that is the way a tribe is formed, by recruiting players. Wow, this is just too said to argue with.

Red, Suko, you invited me to argue with this person? Very dissapointing...

Sean, in words, you congratulate DNY. True. But if you say it with your reasoning, it is not congratulating, but accusing us off kinda cheating our way to victory. You say you are not disproven, but you are. Problem is, you don't want to see it.

You quit a world that is a few months old and still you condemn a tribe of recruiting new players. That makes no sense. They way you argue, you seem to think that a tribe has to recruit a number of player on day 1 of the server and should not recruit after that, eventhough people quit or are defeated. DNY warred all big tribes in this world and won every single war.
Elite enemies that had proven themselves in battle were indeed recruited, once the war was over. You seem to have a problem with that, no idea why. Just say that and leave it at that. Don't congratulate us, just be lealous and leave. Ok?

Just a wild guess, but I assume you never were a leader of a tribe or in charge of recruitment, right? Because I really wonder what kind of player you would recruit, to keep up with those leaving...

DeletedUser

You get what I believe wrong. It gets to a stage in the game where most members are in a tribe when there's less than 1000 players left. I believe that all players should stick to their tribe until they are rimmed. This didn't happen here there was too much recruitment.

I presumed DNY didn't mind me saying anything on the forums but when I was telling others how DNY won the world in more detail than just "nobling every other player" (that is never true on any world there always has to be some recruitment) I thought it would make an interesting thread for others to find out. But DNY would rather everyone believe that they started a tribe mass-nuked everyone and made them quit the game because of DNY's attacks.

If I knew my thread would have offended them as much as it did I wouldn't have bothered as DNY keep coming back with comments rather than relating to my arguments. It's just stuff like Troll, noob, go win your own world, you were begging me to get into DNY and I said no,

Un-related to my arguments as they don't have much to say. I have played many early worlds and I haven't seen anyone quit because they got mass-nuked. So the chances are the players that did where inactive or already on delete.

slinkiestwizard

You get what I believe wrong. It gets to a stage in the game where most members are in a tribe when there's less than 1000 players left. I believe that all players should stick to their tribe until they are rimmed. This didn't happen here there was too much recruitment.

Guess sean didnt realize at 1 point Bsw had 4 families and over 330 members alone i forget how many extensions fema had and that goes back less than a year. This still isnt counting Pirate and several other tribes.

As for all players staying in the tribe there in till the end when does that ever happen? On world 12 alone you had how many tribe changes in how long? you cant even justify your own argument.

At this point you are just continuing to show just how lame your argument is as it holds no substance. hey you just keep trying though maybee 1 day youll find that toy at the bottom of the crackerjack box.

DeletedUser

I have played many early worlds and I haven't seen anyone quit because they got mass-nuked. So the chances are the players that did where inactive or already on delete.

Then you had your head somewhere else. i have played many early worlds as well and been in many of the top tribes. DNY had plenty of active oposition in w12, they were just a better tribe, every time you say DNY had weaker adversaries than other worlds you are in effect discrediting alot of current top 5 players in many worlds:icon_rolleyes: you are discreting remakes of some of those tribes on newer worlds who are in the top rankings there to. Are they also inactive and weak oponents in those worlds?

DeletedUser

yep I was in OTB on world 3 and I can tell you from my 6 months there that the caliber of players on W12 equaled if not excelled those on that world.

Emp T had it all. Duke of DNY
Scotlandbound had it all Duke of FEMA
Lord Haseo Had it all Duke of Rimjob
Slinkiest wizard Duke of BSW
Qwer4ty had it all Duke of R
Cracker had it all Duke of Fusion? than A/D/E
The Lawyer had it all Duke of Devil
Right there tells you that there were at least 7 Dukes of great tribes that were equal to Emp T. That shows me that the competition on W12 was very fierce. But hell I am forgetting about other tribes that were great as well like CCE and DDB, THD, OOTs, FARM, Virus. So many many amazing tribes and players.

These were great dukes of some of the best tribes of W12. I know I am missing lots but even the second in commands of these tribes were amazing players...and they had it all meaning they were good in game and out of the game on pnp as well.
honorable mention to Zytech. One of the best players of W12...if he had a tribe to fight with him like on W21 he would be in the same spot. Also to Vpar2...wow showed me my first 2000 hc nuke. There are so many players that were great.

I can't remember who made a rule that all declarations had to have a horsey in them but once this was stated then all declarations after that had horsey's. It was a fun respect thing.

You will also find that a lot of worlds where these personalities are found they end up working together and dominating considerably over others. Not just the former members of DNY but the people from any tribe in W12. Heck I know lord Haseo is co-playing Jaime the red on W36 in a tribe called Dvader. Which is also dominating that world at this time.

I do not see how you can make the statements you do. You are like a vacuum cleaner in reverse... blowing crap all over the place. If you truly want to make an argument maybe you should be in a world for over 2 years, as many of the players of W12 both DNY and not DNY were. Than you may have a clue as to what you are talking about.

(ps) small disclaimer regarding me. I heard a rumor that I was banned from W12 due to cheating. I have not knowingly cheated on any world I have played. Once I lost a bunch of villages due to getting resources sent to me by a sat account. Did not realize that was bad and did not check the rules for that. However I could get the troops pulled out of that village and just farm it? that is allowed.
But when I had to leave world 12 for the final time in January 2009 I turned my account over to FEMA. I just had no time due to RL.

DeletedUser

Then you had your head somewhere else. i have played many early worlds as well and been in many of the top tribes. DNY had plenty of active oposition in w12, they were just a better tribe, every time you say DNY had weaker adversaries than other worlds you are in effect discrediting alot of current top 5 players in many worlds:icon_rolleyes: you are discreting remakes of some of those tribes on newer worlds who are in the top rankings there to. Are they also inactive and weak oponents in those worlds?

No, if the remakes are highly ranked in other worlds then DNY are truly skilled. I have not heard of this premades in other worlds with DNY but I still did say DNY could have been a good tribe but they didn't prove it by winning this world. If it is true about the remakes doing so well then there is no question that DNY are some of the best players in the .net server, I respect them for this, however world 12 was a very inactive tribe and they would have only needed to have 10% of the skill they actually have to have won this world by now.

DeletedUser

I think I have well and truly proved my point when you guys cannot come up with a sensible reply.

Well done DNY and this is me gone, no more reading these forums. I guess I will be flamed but I will know that none of you could counter-argue any of my main points since I backed them all up with stats.

Say what you want now knowing that I wont read so you can make up as much rubbish as you like for all I care, maybe time for Red to start telling everyone how I begged to get into DNY again.. :lol: (which, after pulling facts out of TWstats I proved was wrong)

slinkiestwizard

im just waiting for sean to find a pre made in the world im joining so i can properly ream , i mean rim him

DeletedUser

I think I have well and truly proved my point when you guys cannot come up with a sensible reply.

First of all Shadowzilla was not in DNY, which makes his opinion valuable since he played in the tribe that we defeated.

Well done DNY and this is me gone, no more reading these forums. I guess I will be flamed but I will know that none of you could counter-argue any of my main points since I backed them all up with stats.

The stats mean nothing here as most of the best that had the gawdy stats deleted after DNY had defeated all the tribes and it turned into a clean up operation. Something we have stated to you over and over and over and...........

Say what you want now knowing that I wont read so you can make up as much rubbish as you like for all I care, maybe time for Red to start telling everyone how I begged to get into DNY again.. :lol: (which, after pulling facts out of TWstats I proved was wrong)

You don't read to well. You begged to get into NUKE and you even created a NUKE academy TWICE! A fact that twstats clearly shows.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Human curiosity dictates you will probably read what we say again, after spending so much time talking unfounded rubbish about us, so just read up. You never made any points. You just made assumptions about DNY, and they were all wrong. Your "stats" off the twstats were incorrectly used to back up your "points". The fact that you used stats, rather then looking through the forums and reading about what went on, such as on the history page is where you failed, because any kind of assumptions can be made from simply looking at stats. For example, the idea that a player has a high ODD must obviously mean he's good at defending. Incorrect, in fact it's the latter, it simply means that he has killed lots of offensive attacks. Other assumptions could then be: "he's a turtle" or "he doesn't know how to snipe" or "he and his tribe must be unable to prevent all these attacks from coming, they must be really bad"

Anyways, these are alot of the assumptions you made, that you labelled as facts. By no means conclusive:
  • How you thought END was some huge tribes that merged into us, failing to realize the actual history behind it.
  • How you thought DNY was mass recruiting tribe members when it *created* it's tribe, and the idea that DNY is a mass recruiter. Entrances to DNY have typically been in small amounts, and any large entrances are on a similiar level to CTRL's.
  • How you thought DNY's ODA is low, when in fact it's one of the highest in the game, comparable to CTRL, despite it being younger.
  • How you thought we had lots of tribe changes, when this can be said of many other top tribes, and the fact that you even based an argument upon this was a strawman.
  • How you thought that low ODD meant that the game was easy for us, rather it's an indicate of our aggressive nature of gameplay.
  • How you thought it was correct to compare our stats with worlds with different speeds/settings, when the whole premise of gameplay can differ.
  • How you thought i was corect to compare DNY with tribes that had been battling for years, whereas DNY finished it's wars over a year ago.

All I can say is, that as bad as you are at TW, atleast in terms of knowledge in how the best play it - something you should work on - I did find your massive ignorance pretty damn amusing.

DeletedUser

No, if the remakes are highly ranked in other worlds then DNY are truly skilled. I have not heard of this premades in other worlds with DNY but I still did say DNY could have been a good tribe but they didn't prove it by winning this world. If it is true about the remakes doing so well then there is no question that DNY are some of the best players in the .net server, I respect them for this, however world 12 was a very inactive tribe and they would have only needed to have 10% of the skill they actually have to have won this world by now.

You were not reading my post correctly , i was talking about DNY's opposition and not DNY. I do not disagree with many of the DNY players being some of the best in .net yet i was referring to their adversaries being just as good and proof is on how well they are doing on worlds befor and after w12:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Un-related to my arguments as they don't have much to say. I have played many early worlds and I haven't seen anyone quit because they got mass-nuked. So the chances are the players that did where inactive or already on delete.

Wow. You have never seen anyone quit because they got mass-nuked? Really? No lie? What game are we talking about here?

You clearly never played on 12 and I am wondering if we were just a lot meaner on 12. It was common place for people to bail with thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands (get my point?) of attacks coming in. In most cases, if the victim returned at all, it would be to see if things had changed (they hadn't) and they would send the account back to the poor soul of a sitter.

DeletedUser

Sot it is done.

DNY really did end up conquering the world as a whole.

Really guys, congratulations. You are the strongest tribe in .net, and you have my respect.

Sorry, haven't checked my old world in a while. :)