Congrats SCIOVA on yet another great achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11484

How may of those conquers were players conquering players in the their tribe? How many were of abandoned villas under 1k in points LOL?

I offer my congrats on the Number 2 rank and hold no animosity towards Sciova but I am also going to always read between the lines it is my nature.

the actual noble that they have
SCIOVA 225
DFB 71

I deduct all those yellow dot(multiple renoble and conquering their own member). this is to show the new village that they really gain. I did my research before posting this up.
SCIOVA 173
DFB 48

AWKD

the actual noble that they have
SCIOVA 225
DFB 71

I deduct all those yellow dot(multiple renoble and conquering their own member). this is to show the new village that they really gain. I did my research before posting this up.
SCIOVA 173
DFB 48

Yeah and what about the abandoned villages that are 26 points and 358 points and abandoned in general? you surely cant count those as real conquers right?

DeletedUser

Yeah and what about the abandoned villages that are 26 points and 358 points and abandoned in general? you surely cant count those as real conquers right?

This step is necesairy in our strategic situation - we not conquering
something - we are just improving good villages density in our continent.
And in time like 1-2 months those will be fully valuable villages, giving
good ranking and keeping good army.

I just don't get it .. why you all think that in STRATEGY game you are
to play for fame. This is not an RPG game .. it is strategy and what is
important is raw power and player abilities to use it - so not all steps
to victory are going to be shining conquests.

dragonspritz

Its not that but, building up small villages take 1-2 months to be even useful, and when you can just swipe your neighbour's village with just an army?

Thats why people look down on players who take abandones.....

DeletedUser

Hey i am a rpg player:icon_biggrin: and also in rpg strategy is important.:icon_confused:

AWKD

This step is necesairy in our strategic situation - we not conquering
something - we are just improving good villages density in our continent.
And in time like 1-2 months those will be fully valuable villages, giving
good ranking and keeping good army.

I just don't get it .. why you all think that in STRATEGY game you are
to play for fame. This is not an RPG game .. it is strategy and what is
important is raw power and player abilities to use it - so not all steps
to victory are going to be shining conquests.

I guess we just have different standards for our tribes and our conduct. I didn't critisize I just pointed out facts as to what occured right?

DeletedUser

I guess we just have different standards for our tribes and our conduct. I didn't critisize I just pointed out facts as to what occured right?

Yes, I do agree that it was pointing facts. I am sorry - this flames here made me to
aggresive in speach. But when counting to tribe growth you should count also
those small. Not to glory .. but to power yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not that but, building up small villages take 1-2 months to be even useful, and when you can just swipe your neighbour's village with just an army?

Thats why people look down on players who take abandones.....

Because we have already swiped those or shortly will. And there is no one
else left to build up those villages to have good villages density.

DeletedUser

I'll try something new

(Read with a calm, non-"flaming" voice)

Or in other words:
SCIOVA is allied/NAP'ed t everyone around them, so there is nothing more or at least not much to pick.

DeletedUser

Or in other words:
SCIOVA is allied/NAP'ed t everyone around them, so there is nothing more or at least not much to pick.

Not true .. for example we have a fine lot of nice looking D.A villages at our west border ;)
But it is also not true just because with Flame missing a lot of terrain opened for conquest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Read with a calm, non-flaming voice)

If you invite half of HELLAS when we're done with them, you'll have them to your east aswell. :icon_rolleyes:

sweet adar

well, SCIOVA is a great tribe, i dont believe that other tribe can with them ;), SCIOVA work fster, Flame fall, but SCIOVA; V V V and D.A. will fight for dominate the zone ;)........ DFB in the moment i feel that they are weak (in some zone), and i believe that they will down in the ranking of tribes, (same to D.A. and LotD) :p

My comentary is that SCIOVA is a powerfull tribe, and they are a hard enemy :p ( i dont tell that they are my enemy or some then), only that D.A. members have precaution for his comentaries

DeletedUser

Hellas is such an amusing tribe(? can it really be called a tribe?)

HELLAS
HELLA2
HELLA5
R-HEL
R2-HEL
R4-HEL
MCD
HF-TDW
HF-DWG
HR-TSW
HR-SGO
TRT-H
TRTa-H
HGLORY

As you pointed out on your map, holy cow that's a lot of tribes in one "family". You should be able to grow a lot of corn from all that fertilizer. How are you guys dealing with their hundreds of low point members? Doesn't seem fun for morale.

DeletedUser

Kinda curious to see how hellas manages that...

"lets go to war!!!"

"sure.. dump in all the 100 LC and 20 rams you have.. oh and dont forget the paladin :icon_biggrin: "

DeletedUser

well, SCIOVA is a great tribe, i dont believe that other tribe can with them ;), SCIOVA work fster, Flame fall, but SCIOVA; V V V and D.A. will fight for dominate the zone ;)........ DFB in the moment i feel that they are weak (in some zone), and i believe that they will down in the ranking of tribes, (same to D.A. and LotD) :p

My comentary is that SCIOVA is a powerfull tribe, and they are a hard enemy :p ( i dont tell that they are my enemy or some then), only that D.A. members have precaution for his comentaries

sweet adar,
there won't be any fight for that area as SCIOVA simply recruited it. What's left there will simply be absorbed by the now numerous SCIOVAs. V V V won't do much (as always), D.A. will try to get what it still left.
DFB won't drop anymore, nor will D.A. or LotD.
SCIOVA won't be your enemy as I think you wanted a NAP with them, am I right? (On a sidenote: I don't have spies in your tribe).

crassus,
don't go off-topic, please.

DeletedUser

sweet adar,
there won't be any fight for that area as SCIOVA simply recruited it. What's left there will simply be absorbed by the now numerous SCIOVAs. V V V won't do much (as always), D.A. will try to get what it still left.
DFB won't drop anymore, nor will D.A. or LotD.
SCIOVA won't be your enemy as I think you wanted a NAP with them, am I right? (On a sidenote: I don't have spies in your tribe).

crassus,
don't go off-topic, please.

hmm why doesnt DA declare war on SCIOVA and see for themselves sciova's fighting skills..:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

hmm why doesnt DA declare war on SCIOVA and see for themselves sciova's fighting skills..:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

We aren't THAT curious :icon_wink:
Besides, we don't go to war unprovoced (unlike most tribes) and a war against SCIOVA will be technically very hard as we don't have many shared boundaries.

bongofury

Posh Ankh, you do talk like a numpty at times, why should anyone want to start a war just to see their fighting skills, surely we in the LFKD have proved how good we are :)

Question to Posh ankh, how good are you, i cant seem to find you anywhere in the world, or do you play under a different name?

Shaft42

Hello fellow posters,

I have been on another short holiday and on my return I find that my favourite p&p'r is being given a hard time!!

A short time ago there would have been a veritable horde of D.A punters to help him out...where have they all gone?

Iceman, went through a tough phase but generally his posts are on topic / high quality and he is good to debate with..

He has different viewpoints than myself on a number of topics but that is what makes a good forum!! When I was seriously mobbed a wee while back; Iceman refused to join in and maintained his decorum. I appreciate that.

If you read through this thread from start to finish, as I have just done, you realise that Iceman has consistently made the most erudite points...:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A few things:

• You have read this entire thread? :icon_eek:
  • The others are at the bathroom now... for 2 days already.
    More serious: Unlike some of the "other side", they don't post when they have nothing refreshing and meaningfull to say (only exception is Bongofury, but he is afterall... well... bongo)
  • People always say I make good points, they'll propably say it again after this is over, but currently they are trying to proove I'm wrong, so this isn't the time for them to say that.
  • Welcome back, I hope you had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.